Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

A 'reason' to negotiate

by secretive 5 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-04 - 726 words

2Exciting
As I’d predicted, I didn’t sleep much that night. I could feel newly formed bruises all over my body from turning uncomfortably on the hard floor. I was sure it was morning, but since the room had no windows, there was no daylight. Ryan awoke about an hour after me. He jumped as he awoke in the unfamiliar room, then his face dropped when he remembered where he was. There was a metal tray next to each of us; they must’ve left it for us whilst we were asleep. They both held a small, glass of water and a couple of slices of bread each. I guess that would be what we were living off down here.
My stomach rumbled loudly as I munched on the bread. Ryan looked over at me, his dewy eyes somehow still surrounded by extremely smudged eyeliner. “Do you think this is all they’re going to give us to eat?” He questioned,
“I hope not,” I sighed, “This isn’t going to fill me up at all...”. There was an awkward silence as we both glanced shyly around the room.
“Did-did you sleep.... alright?” Ryan stammered, tripping up on his own words.
“Uhh... No, not really,” I told him.
“Me neither...” he said, lifting his deep, brown eyes up to meet mine again. Once again, there was a silence. We did not break eye contact once, we both continued hesitating as if we were about to say something, but no words came out.
“Brendon...” Ryan said quietly, he timidly played with his hair. “Thank you.”
I stared at him, puzzled. “Thank you, for what?”
“For being so, strong I guess.” Ryan admitted, once again shyly running his fingers through his hair. “You’ve really made me feel... less scared. You’ve kind of given me hope, you know... I’m sorry... I’m babbling, it’s just... I’m grateful..” Ryan babbled. He was so cute! I gasped a little as another strange urge overcame me. I had the urge to kiss him, it was a strange urge, I’d never felt this before. Of course, I couldn’t, but I wanted to and that was scaring me. Ryan fell silent as we both stared awkwardly at each other; it felt as though my heart was eating away at itself. It was so frustrating not being able to even touch Ryan. My thoughts were soon interrupted by the door creaking open once again.
We both turned our heads to watch as the two men came stumbling into the room. They seemed to be in the middle of an argument. “Well what are we supposed to do Robert!?” Will yelled, flailing his arms out in front of him as ‘Robert’ paced in calmly behind him. “Hello!” Will shouted, “Are you even listening, this is failing!”
“It’s not failing,” Robert replied calmly, “Of course this was going to happen at first.” Ryan and I stared in disbelief as the two men sprayed confusing sentences out of their mouths. We had no idea what was going on, all we could do was listen.
“They said they weren’t going to negotiate!” Will cried, “What if they find us, and we’ll get nothing! Plus we’ll go to jail for this!” Veins popped up in Will’s forehead and he began to shake. He looked scared, truly terrified as the horror of what would happen to him if the police found us began to sink in.
“Will, that’s not going to happen.” Robert told him in his smooth, deep voice. He placed a hand on Will’s shoulder, he stopped shaking.
“What do we do then?” Will asked, staring up at Robert, then back over to Ryan. Once again he ignored my existence.
“We give them reason to negotiate.” Robert sighed, staring over at us. His eyes flitting from me to Ryan continuously.
My palms began to sweat as a sudden feeling of terror swam through me. I stared over at Ryan, who stared back at me. His eyes were wide with horror as we both realised what was going to happen. Will left the room and re-entered with the tripod. Robert pulled the camera out of his pocket. They were going to give people a ‘reason’ to negotiate with them. Which could only be bad for us.
Sign up to rate and review this story