Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Run Bunny Run

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

He yanked her shirt again, tearing it slightly exposing a small tattoo on her waist. She screamed for help, praying some one would come.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-04 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1815 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Recap....
He leaned in and without thinking....he kissed her.
~~~Start~~~~
Riley's body tensed up, not sure what to do but she let her body take over. She leaned in closer, kissing back. She brought her hands up around Gerard's neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue flicked her lips, asking for entrance, entrance which she gladly gave. He tasted like coffee and cigarettes. Not like Frank. Frank tasted of just cigarettes.....Frank.

Riley's eyes widened at the thought and she pulled back sharply, looking away from Gerard.

"I can't....I'm sorry....I.." Riley pulled away, tears forming at the edge of her eyes.

Gerard looked at her, regretting what he did "Riley....I'm sorry...I shouldn't have...."

"I'm guna go for a walk" Riley spoke, brushing past him swiftly, walking out into the cold air.

Gerard stood there with his head down, hating himself for what he just did. What was he going to tell Frank? A thought struck his mind. She kissed back.....She kissed back...Why did she kiss back? Maybe it didn't mean anything, maybe it was just a reaction.....but maybe it wasn't. Maybe she didn't know what she wanted. God this was so confusing!

Gerard went to walk back on the bus when he heard his name being called. He turned to find Alexis running towards him with a smile on her face.

"Gee! Hey!"

He forced a smile, refusing to let her ask what was wrong, not wanting her to know what had just happened.

"Hey. What’s up?"

Her smile turned to an evil grin.

"I don't know....why don't you ask Frank?"

Gerard's face fell.

Alexis crossed her arms over her chest "Yeah, I saw that.....Now lets see....here is what I want. I owe Jimmy $2,000 for some shit. Give me that and I will walk away for good....unless you want me to stay and make new friends with Frankie.....tell stories."

Gerard growled "Alexis....I trusted you. I stuck out my neck for you..."

"And you blood tasted so good Gee....it truly did but I'm running out of time so get me the money by the end of the week or risk breaking up the band over a girl"

She smiled and walked away, with her head high and a smirk on her face. Gerard watched her go, furious and scared of what she would do. He didn't have $2000 to give her, not without breaking into the band's food money and they would notice this. It would bring a question and he would have to tell them why. Then there would be no point in trying to lie or get her the money. He was screwed either way. Gerard growled and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it up to calm himself down.

Mikey walked off the bus and over to Gerard "Hey Gee.....How's Riley?"

Gerard sighed, "Angry. Upset. I would be too."

He took a huff of his cigarette, blowing smoke out into the air.

Mikey sighed “Where is she now?"

"She went for a walk to calm herself down. I think she needed to get away and clear her head for a while." He didn't lie...he just didn't tell the whole truth.

Mikey nodded "I hope she is ok."

"Yeah...me too."
_______________________________________________________________________

Riley crossed her arms over her chest, shivering as she walked down the street. Why did Gerard have to kiss her? Why did she have to kiss back? Why did she kiss back? She didn't like him....she didn't think she did. Yeah he's Gerard Fucking Way but......She loved Frank. She was with Frank. Frank Fucking Iero. Why now? Why did he choose to kiss her today? The day she finds out there is an amber alert for her.....She threw her hands in the air and screamed.

"Fuck! Fuck this! Fuck everything! Stupid fucking mother, stupid fucking Gerard....."

She suddenly remembered a song her brother would listen to when he was angry or upset. She dug through her back pocket, praying she had her iPod on her. Her hand found it and she yanked it out, turned it on and started to blare Bad Habit by The Offspring.

"Hey man you know I'm really okay

The gun in my hand will tell you the same

But when I'm in my car

Don't give me no crap

Cause the slightest thing and I just might snap"

She nodded her head, turning up the music louder, almost screaming the lyrics. She jammed, walking fast, to the beat of the music. When her favorite line came, she closed her eyes and screamed the lyrics at the top of her lungs.

"Something's odd

I feel like I'm God

You stupid dumb shit goddamn motherfucker!!!!"

People on the street looked at her with odd looks but she didn't really care. She was so angry and frustrated she didn't really give a damn. After the song ended, another followed. This one was less angry but still fit her emotions at the same time.

Over My Head by Sum 41

"If I try to make sense of this mess Im in

Im not sure where i should begin,

Im falling im falling

Now im in over my head

With something I said

Completely miss read
I'm better off dead"

Riley walked for several hours, not sure where she was or where she was going but it felt good to get away. Before she had even noticed, it begun to get dark and she wasn't in the best part of town. It was about 5:30 but because of the tall buildings, it got darker faster and it felt like it was 8pm.

She reached for her phone and saw there were 7 missed calls.

4 were from Mikey

"Hey, Riley, I know your upset but we're not mad....please come back"

"Riley, please pick up the phone..."

"Riley its Mikey again, we are getting worried, where are you"

"Riley, please call me back.....its getting dark and I haven’t heard from you......we are worried"

One was from Gerard

"Riley its Gee, Im sorry about what happened....I shouldn't have done that....please come back. Its getting dark and Frank is freaking out right now.....bye"

The other two were from Frank

"Rie baby where are you? I’m worried about you. Please call me back......"

"Rie pick up the damn phone before I call the police! Its dark and no one has heard from you! We are all worried shitless! Call me back!"

Riley looked around her shivered when she saw several older men grinning at her. She could hold her own against 2 of them but there were 5. They all looked homeless and were staring at her in a way she didn't like. She fumbled with her phone, walking quickly to get away from them trying to call Frank.

The phone didn't even get a half ring before he had picked up, clearly panicked

"Riley! Oh thank god! Where are you? Are you ok? What happened?"

She smiled at how worried he was but knew this was not a time for finding him cute.

"Frank, Im ok....for now. I'm sorry I didn't pick up the phone.....I was walking and my music was up too loud...I didn't hear it ring.....I don't know where I am..."

"Its ok....What's around you? I'm coming to get you."

"I....I think im in downtown Newark. The main street seems to be Holster Blvd......Frank I'm scared..."

She looked back to find the group of men were following her.

"Frank....I think someone is following me....."

"Riley, I know were you are. Im on my way." He hung up and she looked back at the ground of men scared.

"Hey baby! What's a pretty little thing like you doing out in this part of town?"

One of them yelled, another shouting whistles.

"And by yourself no less."

They begun to circle her and she couldn't find an escape. One grabbed her arm, yanking her close to him. His breath smelt of alcohol and his body was vile. She gagged at the stench. He threw her over to another man, the one who had called out to her first. His teeth were rotten and he was clearly a drug user.

"You got a boyfriend?" He leaned his face close to hers making kissing noises.

She shot back, trying to seem brave "yes I do! Now leave me alone!"

"oohhhhh commanding....I like that in a woman" he pulled at her shirt, trying to rip it but she shoved him back, making him loose him balance. she took that opportunity to run but they grabbed her, pulling her back.

"Bitch! Play nice and we won't make you go for round 2!"

He yanked her shirt again, tearing it slightly exposing a small tattoo on her waist. She screamed for help, praying some one would come. She didn't care who just so long as they would help her. They threw her to the ground, tugging at the newly torn seem of her shirt. She thrashed, trying to get them off but they were too strong.

"help!!!" She screamed until she felt her throat start to bleed.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! No one is going to help you! Now do as I sad and play nice!"

He slapped her across the face, making her lip start to bleed. Suddenly the man was thrown off her and there was a scramble of fists and shouts. Riley stood up, shaking and trying to find out what was going on. She saw a flash of short red and black hair in the brawl and knew it was Frank. He threw the man to the ground, making him hit his head hard.

"She's Mine!" Frank screamed, kicking the man in his ribs making him shout in pain. Riley was sure Frank had broke the man’s ribcage. The others, who had been with the man, ran away not wanting to be around any longer. Frank kicked the man one more time before running over to Riley, pulling her into a hug.

"Oh thank god. Are you ok?"

She buried her face in him chest, crying, "Frankie I was so scared."

He held her close, trying to calm her down "Its ok. Im here. Im here.....Riley it ok"

She shook in his arms, crying. "Frankie I'm so sorry...I shouldn't have left....Frankie I'm so sorry"

Frank stoked her hair lovingly "Its ok....Im not mad...Im just glad your ok....come on. Lets get back to the bus."

He wrapped his arm around her waist and picked her up bridal style making her squeal. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Frank carried her back to the bus the whole way and she realized he hadn't drove to get her.....he had ran.
Sign up to rate and review this story