Categories > Original > Romance > As Well as Beauty.

Stained with Romance.

by burning-black 0 reviews

Lily is taken from her lover Julian, by a very power-hungry king.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 1009 words

0Unrated
Several Months Earlier.

"One, two, three. One, two, three. Listen to the melody... There you go you've got it." Julian encouraged. guiding her along. She giggled trying to place her feet as not step on his. Julian smiled at her. Never had she looked more radiant, her smile beaming as he moved with her. Their waltz continued until their feet ached neither wanting to let go and end the night.
"I've got to get home soon." she insisted, pulling away from him, and staring out the window into the night sky. He took her in his arms then smoothing the hair back from her face he whispered, "Soon this will be your home, you will never have to sleep alone again." She closed her eyes snuggling into his broad, warm chest.
"Soon." She repeated.

Lily's stallion's feet clomped heavily on the ground, his mane flying as she raced Julian back to her farm house. It was there that Julian had seen her for the first time. He'd been pleasure hunting with his hounds, and saw a woman carrying two pails brimming with frothy milk. He'd fallen in love with her at first sight. He promised to take her away from all the hardships and make her his queen.

Julian caught up with her quickly, his muscled stallion narrowly beating her's into the farm yard. Dismounting she lead her steed into the barn, preparing him for the night.
"I could stay until the morning." Came Julian's voice from behind her.
"Could you?" Lily asked, turning her head, still brushing her stallion's sweating body. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him. "Don't leave me Julian. Don't ever leave." He turned her around, hugging her tightly. Raising her head he kissed her parted lips turning them dark red in color. "I would never, ever dream of leaving you. No one could ever make me happier than you have." She smiled at him, raising up on her toes to kiss him again.

Lily woke to the high yelps of one of the hounds in the yard. Looking to her side, Julian was still sleeping, the sun shining on him. Her breath caught at he sight. Lightly she shook him, as the commotion outside continued.
"What's wrong?" He asked, upon opening his eyes.
"Someone's outside." She whispered getting up and peering out the window. In the front yard, and army of thirty or so men and horses were stationed. Suddenly the door flew in and came off the hinges. Two knights entered, followed by an wonderfully dressed man, with beautiful black hair.

"Hello Julian." His slightly cockney accent flowed through her bones, making her squirm in the most uncomfortable way.
"Noel?" Julian asked rising quickly to his feet and grabbing his sword.
"I don't have time for this petty bullshit. Guards seize him." Julian's sword clanged against the knight's but he was no match for two men at one time, especially in such an enclosed place. While their battle raged on another guard had Lily captive, his hands painfully holding her's behind her back. "Look at me, daughter of England." Noel ordered, coming to stand in front of her. She did not move. "I said look at me," Again she did not move. "You filthy whore, look up!" He roared grabbing her blonde hair and yanking her head up. "Now then, maybe next time you will listen." A muffled groan sounded as the two knights pinned Julian to the ground. "Don't you lay a hand on her!"
"And if I do?" Noel asked, cockily slapping Lily in the face.
"I swear I'll kill you!" Julian rose only slightly off the floor, before one of the knights stepped on his back, shoving him back down.
"No. Let him rise." Noel padded slowly across the wooden floor, taking out his sword. Smiling down at Julian, who sat hunched on his knees, Noel ripped away the light white cotton shirt that covered Julian's chest.

"I am taking her Julian, to be my queen. I've been watching you two for a while." Noel smiled at him. "Ah! What a passionate romance! And I thought to myself, just one little slip up and I'd have this beauty for myself." Noel smiled over his shoulder at Lily eying her in the thin, white gown that draper her body. Julian struggled again, only to be stilled by the guards. Flashing his wide, white smile at Julian again, he sliced his sword across this chest. Julian cried out, scarlet blood flowing quickly from the cut. Throwing his head and cackling Noel matched the deep cut on the other side of his chest.

"Get her out of her so I can finish this." Lily shrieked trying to tear herself away from the guard.
"No stop, please!" She yelled, her face stained with tears. Noel walked back towards her, leaving Julian in a pool of his own blood. He caressed her face with is fingertips, making her immediately pull away. Anger swelling in him, he grabbed her face roughly, turning her towards him again.
"You will learn very soon my darling that I am not one to be crossed. And I always get what I want." Squeezing her face tighter, he pressed his lips to hers. She winced and pulled back spitting in his face. Calmly he wiped his face with his sleeve, and reared his hand back slapping her harder than before. The force of his hand made her hit the floor, blood escaping her lips. Looking to her side, through the hair that covered her face like a curtain her eyes caught with Julian's.

"I love you." Escaped his lips, before a guard grabbed her arms pulling her up and out the door, the guard tied her hands together with rope and, threw her upon a round steed.
Her head hung with exhaustion as Noel walked through the doorway, wiping the blood from his sword.
"I believe we're done here gentlemen." Noel said, his head high as his icy blue eyes pierced the ocean of Lily's irises.
Sign up to rate and review this story