Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mama We All Go To Hell

Chapter Nine

by EmileMCRfreak 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 835 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a bad mood. I don't know why, i was just really grumpy. I decided i would go grab my skatebored from mine and head to the stake park. Gerard dad had put a strap thing on my arm to keep it elovated, but i could still skate. When it came to skating i had great blance. The only time my Balance was good and worked with me. I left a note for Gerard telling him i would be back later or to text me when he was awake. It was 7am so nobody was up. I left Gerard's closesing the door behind me quitely so i wouldn't wake anyone. I an across to mine and grabed my skatebored and ipod, Stuck the earphones in, Gun 'n' Roses blasting through my ears and took off down the road towards the park. For some reason i had the feeling i was being followed. but it wasn't a bad feeling. It was strangely comforting. I was singing along to sweet child of mine. I entered the park and headed for the ramps. I skated around for a few hours. I had noticed someone watching from across the park. I took out my phone and diled Gerards number. it rang a few times before he answered.
'Hello?'
'Hey why are you watching me instead of just comming over?' I looked up and seen the person had gone.
'What are you talking about babe?' i frowned and looked around, trying to see if he was anywhere else. But there was nobody to be seen.
'Nothing where are you?' I was a little freaked.
'I'm at home, where you left me, where did you go?' I heard him chuckle.
'Skatepark.. wanna come down and join me?'
'Uhh.. sure.. why are you there? do you skate?' I laughed and nodded, then laughed even more knowing how stupid i was since he couldn't see me.
'You just nodded didn't you?' He laughed and i heard him moving around. 'And know your blushing' I sighed
'How do you know me so well?' I asked and he laughed.
'Because strangely enough i love you. i'll be there ina few. Bye baby' He hung up and i stood there stunnd. He loves me? OMG GERARD FUCKING WAY LOVE ME!!!!!!
I skated around for a few more minutes untill i seen Gerard walking arcoss the Green towards me. I jumped off the skatebored and ran towards him. I jumoed up inot his arms wrapping my arms and legs around him , Pressing my lips against his. He chuckled and wraped his arms around my waist keeping me pined against him.I broke apart asping for air
'I love you too' I smiled and pecked his lips. I jumped down and took his hand leading him back towards the ramps to get my bored.
'You okay baby?' He pulled me back and put him hand on my cheek. I nodded and pecked his lips again and pulled him towards my bored. I flicked my bored up and caught it in my arm.
'Wanna go starbuxs and get a coffee? I really want one' I looked up at Gerard. His eyes where sparkleing and he was smileing like an idiot. 'What?' i asked laughing a little.
'Nothing baby, come on lets get you coffee' He put his arm around my waist and i giggled, i kissed his cheek and we left the park to get coffee.

We stayed in town most of the day, but all day i had that feeling i was being followed. I was uneasy and jumpy all day, I'm sure Gerard noticed but he never said anything, and i'm glad he didn't because i would have sounded so stupid. I suddnely realised i was still in the same clothes as yesterday. I grond and pouted.
'Whats wrong?' Gerard asked laughing a little. I looked up and pouted more.
'I need a shower. i stink.' He chuckled and he kissed my cheek.
'You don't sugar, but if you wanna head back we can' I nodded and we headed home. We walked down our street and i seen a formiluar car pull up outside mine. I screamed and ran tpwards the man getting out of the car.
'GARRRY' He turned and smiled holeding out his arms waiting for me to pounce on him. I jumped into his arms and he swong us around. I gigled and he hugged me tightly against him. I felt so safe with him. I had missed him so much. He put me down but didn't let me go i moved my arms from around him neak to around his middle.
'Hi shorty, miss me' He laughed and kissed my head.
'Yes, yes, yes. I missed you so much' Tears rolled down my cheek and sicked into his jumper. He was the clostes thing to a dad i had. and i had missed him so fucking much.
Sign up to rate and review this story