Categories > Original > Romance

Dirty Little Heart

by NightOfTheHunter_ 0 reviews

Sean Smith (The Blackout) Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) Original Character: Chelsea (She asked me to write this)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 664 words

0Unrated
Sean stood at the back of the room, lurking in the shadows. His eyes staring at the scene infront of him. He didn't make a sound, his presence was unknown to anyone. He waited and he overheard every word of the conversation.
"Lee. Lee! What the fuck are you on about? I never... LEE!" the voice tailed off into a gentle sob. When Sean was sure nobody else was in the room, he made his move.
"Ian... you alright?" He asked, acting as if he'd only just walked in and knew nothing that had been said. He sat on the floor and put his arms around Ian.
"No. Lee just walked out... he thinks I've been fucking someone else... I haven't! But he thinks that..." Ian whispered, the pain obvious in his voice. Sean looked at him and brushed his soft black hair out of his eyes. 'Poor guy' he thought, 'Lee knows nothing about him. Not the way I do...'
Ian looked at Sean, he looked into his eyes. He had the most beautiful coloured eyes - the colour of liquid honey, swirling around in pools, a blissful eutopia of pure beauty... but there was one problem. Sean had a girlfriend. Her name was Chelsea. 'She's perfect for him, he loves her. Its just the way of the world Ian. Deal with yourself. This is getting creepy. Imagine what would happen if he found out...' He began to imagine.

"Yeah! Because everyone knows how gay you are Ian. Ugh, this is fucking weird. You like me?! That's disgusting. Get the fuck away from me!

He imagined Sean saying that, those cruel words that, although in his mind, still hurt like a thousand whips lashing at his heart. Both men heard the sound of footsteps. Chelsea emerged from the darkness. What little light there was in the room framed her face perfectly, her long dark hair shining, her eyes gleaming. She walked over to them both. 'You look like a human spider! Whats up?" Ian looked at her, stood up and walked into the shadows of the room. Chelsea looked at Sean. 'touchy' she thought to herself before kissing Sean. Sean kisses back, but was still thinking about Ian. He'd never seen him that upset. It wasn't like him. He pulled away.
"Sean, what's wrong?" Chelsea tilted her head.
"N-nothing... just... just wait in the car, yeah?" Sean said, struggling to smile. Chelsea shrugged and walked out. 'Why's he acting so weird?'
Sean walked over to Ian, who was still sobbing in the dark. Sean didn't say anything, but held him close, his hands tangled in Ian's raven coloured hair, his chin rested on his head lightly. A tear fell down Sean's cheek, followed by another, and then another, until he was full-on crying. Time seemed to stop for a minute. Both men were crying, but neither knew exactly why. Sean was the first to speak, still crying himself, he stroked Ian's cheek gently and wiped away the falling tears. "What are we like, eh?" He sniffled and laughed - the kind of loud exhaling cough you do when you're crying, but trying to laugh. He looked into Ian's eyes and Ian looked back. The tension was rediculous. Both hearts were racing, both stomachs were flipping. Sean leaned into Ian. "We both know this has been coming for a long time..." he whispered, before kissing Ian. It wasn't your average kiss. Oh no. As their tounges clashed like the waves on a sandy beach at midnight, they were both taken into another dimention, where everything that seemed wrong was right, and everything backwards was fore. It was desperate, it was passionate, it was love. As the men broke apart and held eachother close, they heard a voice.
"What the FUCK was that about?!"
It was Chelsea. Sean jumped and turned to her.
"Che... I can ex..explain!" He stuttered.
"Did I say I wanted an explination? No. Now... as you were...."
Sign up to rate and review this story