Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Best Friends Sister

Chapter 30

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Gerard thinks about Tatiana and Charlie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-05 - Updated: 2011-08-05 - 287 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's POV...
I'm going crazy. A few days ago I thought that I only wanted to be with Tatiana. But just recently, I can't get Charlie out of my head. At first I thought that I had to move on because she wasn't interested anymore. But clearly she is. Since she only dated Ray to get my attention. It didn't work at the time but now she certainly has my attention.
What am I supposed to do? The more I think about it, I want to be with Charlie and not Tatiana. Tatiana is a really sweet girl but she's younger than me for a start which I don't know why it kind of... What's the word...? Embarrasses me. That sounds terrible and it is. I'm not ashamed of Tatiana. Just her age.
And no offence to her but she's a little needy. Probably worried that I'll dump her at any second which I guess she should be worried about because I'm kinda starting to consider it...
It's only because of Charlie! If she hadn't told me she liked me, I wouldn't have started feeling the same way. I'd still feel the way I feel for Charlie, but for Tatiana. And if I break up Tatiana now, Ray will kill me.
I told all this to Mikey who laughed and asked "You're scared of Ray? Dude, even I'm not scared of Ray! Nobody's scared of Ray!"
So I thought about this some more...
And then I came to a decision.

[A/N] - I'm really sorry, I wanted to update, I've been trying for like 3 hours but me and Olivia are having a really weird MSN conversation, Josh is being weird, things keep distracting me D': SORRY!
Sign up to rate and review this story