Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Is This Really Happening to Us?

by drpeterick 0 reviews

wow everything's really coming into place, huh?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 1666 words

0Unrated
DAVY'S P.O.V

Wow. I didn't think me and Craig would ever get the chance to kiss. It's a shame he was drunk. Of course, he'd never kiss me if he were sober... I should just give up with him. Maybe I should talk to someone about it. Who though? I've known Jake nearly all my life - we went to pre-school together. He'd hate me if he found out I had feelings for our other best friend. Well I could talk to Mikey, I guess. He's been bi his whole life and we've become pretty close. Ok i'll ask him tonight.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

'Wow, these beds are amay-ZING! I am never moving again!'
'Oh yeah? Not even if I do this?' Jesus I loved it when Jake was being all sexy. He was hotter than he gave himself credit for. He pressed his mouth to mine, coaxing my tongue out of my mouth to dance with his. He kept his had on my package though and started it rubbing though the fabric. These jeans are way too tight. A knock at the door made us break apart. He got up to open it knowing I had a bulge in my pants. Davy was there.
'Hey man! Nice rooms, huh?'
'Yeah they're awesome. Would you mind going and helping Craig get unpacked? That boy's driving me crazy looking for stuff that's right there.'
'Sure man. See you in a bit babe' He called back to me. Damnit.
'Yeah bye...' I said disappointed.
'We can finish what we started later' He said with a wink before leaving me and Dave in the room together.
'So what's up man? Exciting or what?!' He turned towards me with red eyes. 'Hey hey hey, what's up?' I took him into a hug and sat him down on the bed with me.
'I-I think I have f-feeling for someone!'
'It's not Jake is it?' I asked suddenly nervous.
'No it's... Craig.' I already knew this.
'Yeah and?'
'Well it's gross! He'd think I was a freak for liking him!' I felt really bad, he really loved him and thinking he wouldn't like him back must have made him feel terrible.
'Dude don't worry. I'm sure he'd like you back. You were proper going for it on the plane!'
'He was drunk.'
'He only had two appletini's. And he's no lightweight. Honestly bro, I think he likes you too.'
I sat with him in my arms for while. Then we decided for me to go next door and ask Craig about his feelings for Davy.

I knocked on their door then walked in without waiting for a reply. 'Hey babe!' said Jake.
'Hey bro, where's Davy? I need him.' I smiled.
'Uh he's next door, but I need to talk to you first.' I went over to Jakey an whispered what was going on. He nodded and went back to Davy.
'So what's this about?'
'Ah nothing. Just wondering about yours and Davy's kiss on the plane. It seemed like you meant it.' he went a little red.
'Look, if I tell you a secret, do you PROMISE not to tell anyone?'
'Pinky promise' I said and held up my finger.
'Ok well, i've kind of had feelings for Craig for a while now. We made out a while back when we were both drunk, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him.' My jaw dropped. 'Dude don't look at me like that, I feel bad enough!'
'No look he's next door right now upset because he thinks you don't like him back. He's torn up about what to do! He wants to admit he loves you but he can't because he think's you 'll reject him.'
In the blink of an eye, Craig stood up and ran out the door into our room and stood there looking at Jake and Davy sat on the bed together. He went over to Davy and whispered, 'I love you'
Jake and Davy's faces exploded into expressions of excitement.
'I love you too!' They kissed passionately. I was stood in the doorway feeling pretty proud of myself. Jake looked at me and came and stood with me. They stood up, their lips never parting for a second, and stumbled back into their room.
'Well I can guess what they're gonna be doing for the next hour...' Said Jakey.
'The same thing we'll be doing?' I said with a grin.
I nibbled at his neck then moved down onto my knees. He put his back against the door. I undid his belt and undid his fly, pulling his trousers off his legs. I kissed his member through his underwear and slowly pulled it down. His cock was exposed. I took it in my right hand and started pumping it. He put his head back with a 'thunk' and closed his eyes. His dick was as hard as stone. I stuck my tongue out, hungering for nothing more than the pre cum on the tip of it. I licked up and down the length of it, then took the whole thing into my mouth. A moan escaped his lips and that spurred me on more. I went faster and faster until I felt him near his climax. The I took him out of my mouth and stood up kissing his mouth. I undressed myself apart from my underwear and told him to lie on the bed while I searched for the lube. As soon as I got to the bag I put it in, there was a knock at the door and Craig came in shielding his eyes. Jake yelped and pulled the covers over himself. Ok, we're decent now. Craig lifted his hand and said,
'Can I have a condom?' I laughed and gave him three. 'Thanks bro!' he said and ran out. I locked the door and came over to Jake. I pulled back the covers to reveal his erection. I got on top of him and kissed his mouth then neck. I slid down my pants. He took the lube from me and put some in his hand. He reached down and rubbed all over my cock. I nearly came right then and there. He wiped his hand on the sheets and I took his glasses off so I could see his beautiful hazel eyes. I put my hands over his and we linked fingers. Pushing my cock against his ass hole, I slowly pushed in. I took it out and slammed into him. He bucked under the pressure. I slammed into him over and over, he had his head back and eyes half closed but I was staring at him. I didn't want to look away from his face. I came inside him and collapsed on top. I took my still hard dick out and rubbed it against his which made him cum straight away. It was all over his stomach, I went down and licked it all up. I'd be damned if I let his seed go to waste.
He went for a shower, and I decided to join him. I got in and it made him jump. That made me giggle. I kissed the back of his neck and we fucked again. My hands over his on the shower wall. When we got out, he asked what it felt like to be inside of someone.
'It feels so amazing - all warm and wet.' I said. 'Do you want to try it?' I asked with a few ideas in my head.
'Well, kind of. But i've never done it before. I'm a little scared if I'm honest.' He seemed embarrassed [which was normal] so I helped him. I kissed him softly and pulled him down on top of me on the bed. I squirted some lube into my hand and rubbed his hardening member. Still with my tongue wrapped around his, I put his tip to me entrance.
'Just push in all the way, baby' I whispered, nibbling on his ear. I didn't fully understand how big his dick was until he was fucking me with it. It was amazing. I had my head back on the pillow, and he got a good rhythm going.
'Harder' I growled into his ear. He started slamming me, nearly making me shoot my load.
'FUCK! Oh god baby'
'Does it hurt?'
'Yeah...yeah but it's so fucking good'
We came together then had to shower again. He went first, while I texted Davy to see if they were done yet.

yo you guys decent?
yh bro we just finished
want to check out the bar here?
we'll be round in twenty minutes :] and craig says hes gonna high 5 u ???
lol i no wat that means :D


The bathroom door opened and out walked a very wet, slippery, sexy Jake. I must have been staring with my mouth open because he clapped his hands and told me I was dribbling. I wiped my mouth and went for my shower. I walked out, patted myself down and got dressed. I left my hair to drip dry because I couldn't be bothered to dry and straighten it. Yeah ha ha i'm a guy and I straighten my hair and wear eye liner, very funny.

We got down to the restaraunt and when they asked our names, they said they had a table for us.
'Star treatment or what?' Davy grinned.
We sat down and ordered, each, two starters, two mains, and three desserts. We were full to busting when Zack came in.
'How did you know we were here?' Asked Mikey.
'I could hear you laughing like idiots the second I walked in the front doors.' he said rolling his eyes. 'Right, let's get going!'
Sign up to rate and review this story