Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > All is fair in love and war.

Chapter 2

by mcrobsessed99 1 review

"I can't do this." I was expecting that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 463 words - Complete

1Exciting
We were sitting on the grass while we were supposed to be in P.E.
"So Gerard... why did you move here? It sucks here and the people are pricks"
He smiled sadly.
"My parents got divorced and my brother and me moved up here with my mom. My mom grew up here and wanted to come back so when they divorced she thought it'd be a good time to come back"
"Oh..."
We were sitting in silence when suddenly I heard a splat. I looked up to see egg on the back of Gerards head. He just sat there not doing or saying anything. If I were him, I'd kick whoever's ass threw the egg at me.
I heard laughing and turned around to see Frank Iero and Ray Toro laughing and pointing at Gerard. I glared at them and turned back to Gerard.
"Um...are you okay?"
"Yeah, dont worry it happens all the time. Can I maybe go to your house to clean it off? Considering more shit will go down if I do it here?"
I thought for a moment. My mom was at work and my dad was out of town. They wouldn't know I had ditched...
"Yeah thats fine"
"Okay let me text Mikey and tell him"
We got up and started walking towards my house.
When we reached the doorstep, he looked around.
"I live next door"
He gigged. Again. That insanely cute giggle.
"Thats cool..."
I tryed to not flip out and scream of happiness.
We walked in the door and I showed him to the bathroom.
I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Hopefully he'd find me.
"Hey...do I look okay?"
I turned around and smiled.
"Yeah, fine"
He smiled and sat next to me.
"So uh...you wanna watch a movie or something?"
He got up and looked through the movies.
"What about this?"
He held up the scariest movie in the house.
I laughed.
"Okay..its scary though"
"Doesnt matter to me."
He smiled at sat next to me.
I was hyper-aware of how close he was to me.
Halfway through the movie I must've fallen asleep. I woke up later on with my head on Gerards chest and him sitting there.
"Hey Casey. Did you uh...have a nice nap?"
He started laughing.
"Yeah, it was nice"
I smiled and looked up at him.
We looked into each others eyes for a while.
I don't know what came over me, but I ended up kissing him.
He seemed shocked at first but then seemed okay with it.
He pulled me closer and then he pulled away.
"I can't do this."
I was expecting that.
"...why?"
"Casey...I'm gay."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Helloooooooo readers! Yes this is chapter 2! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story