Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Run away, like it was yesterday, Killjoy!

Shootouts and Wisecracks

by PapaRoachGirlRayanna 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 1330 words

0Unrated
"No one say a word…" A soggy-looking 11-year-old came walking through the door, water dripping from her sodden clothing.

A sound of held-chuckles and snorts was heard around the living room, as each of the three remaining killjoys were still sat on the sofa, holding in their laughter.

"Grace…?" Party struggled to keep his laughter under control

"NOT.!" Grace marched off towards her bedroom. As soon as the sound of a door slamming rung out through the Diner, a fit of hysterical laughter filled the living room.

"F-F…Fun Ghoul's A-A…A legend!" Party poison spoke through breaths, of his deep-filled laughing fit.

The laughing continued endlessly for around 5 minutes, with the occasion tear of laughter dripped down the killjoy's faces. Until the sound of the front door opening bought them out of it.

"Guessing you guys saw then?" Fun Ghoul's face was red, obviously from laughter.

"Ghoul? I can safely say. You sir…" Kobra started he's complement, but was cut short by a door flying open, revealing a still-soggy, angry girl. Showing her teeth and literally growling

"…You Sir. ARE DEAD!" Grace finished Kobra Kid's sentence and dived towards Fun Ghoul. A squeal of helplessness escaped out of Ghoul's lips, before he turned and sprinted out of the door, quickly followed by Grace.

The other three killjoy's just sat and started to laugh to themselves again, whilst the shouts of "Help!", "Shit!", "Stay Away from me!" and "Sorry!" were heard through the broken windows, of the Diner.

"Should we go and help?" Jet star asked, staring up at the Red-haired killjoy sat across from him.

"Nah, we'll only get hurt in the progress" Party poison said calmly, before picking up his magazine by his side and started reading again.

._._._._.

Why did the desert have to have sand? So much sand. Nuclear Poison guessed that half the desert must have been harbouring in her shoes, from the amount of sand grains that where annoying her toes. The diner had grown in size, as she had walked closer up to it.

"SHIT! GRACE STAY AWAY!" Someone unknown was shouting. Nuclear poison grabbed her Raygun from out of its holster, and quickly ducked behind a bolder. 'Who the hell is that?' She thought to herself 'They weren't meant to be in the Diner for another 30 minutes!' Nuclear quickly glanced at her white-watch just to check if she had the correct time. 'Why the fuck are they in there at the moment?' So many questions were running through Nuclear Poison's head. She needed to change her plan of attack.

"GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! IT'S NOT FUNNY! DON'T!" Nuclear lifted her head over the top of the boulder and peered over the top, to see a long, black haired man being chased by a rather young looking, wet girl. She automatically recognised the man, from the many hundreds of Exterminate posters around Battery City. Fun Ghoul. Target number #3 on her list.

Nuclear Poison checked the Battery charge, '80%'. Should be all right, for a quick gun-war. She smiled to herself, as she took aim over the top of the bolder, and steadied her view for Fun Ghoul's head.

._._._._.

"Grace! I'm not joking now! But…The...Spider, Down. Or I WILL push you to the ground." Fun Ghoul warned, backing away from the 11-year-old, who currently harboured a 8-legged creature in the palms of her hands.

"What's wrong Ghoul? Surely not scared of a ickle Spider?" Grace mocked, shoving the spider closer towards Ghoul's face.

"YES! THEY FUCKING SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF ME! NOW GO AW-." Fun Ghoul moved, just in time to see a pink-tinted, white Ray-bullet zoomed millimetres from his head. His eyes went wide from shock, as he turned to see where the shot had come from. There was nothing. Just boulders, sand and the sky.

"Grace?" Fun's voice had a tone of scared hidden within

"Ghoul?" Grace had dropped the spider and was slowly backing towards the door.

"Get inside. Tell the others. And stay inside, do you hear?" Grace nodded in reply, before turning and sprinting through the Diner doors.

Fun Ghoul took one step forward, in the direction of the Diner.

'Pew!' Another light shone past his eyes.

"Shit!" Fun Ghoul muttered, before sprinting down the side of the Diner, his back against the wall, clearly hidden.

'Pew' Yet another Ray-bullet was fired. It hit the corner of the Diner's wall, close to where Fun Ghoul was currently backed up.

"IF THIS IS ONE OF YOUR DRACULOID ATTACKS, KORSE. I'D BACK OFF NOW. BEFORE YOU LOSE EVEN MORE SOLIDERS!" Ghoul shouted, as he pulled his raygun out of his holster. Only 50% battery remaining? Boy, he needed another recharge.

'Pew' Another laser hit the corner.

Ghoul span around the corner, and fired into space. Still no one could be seen. 'Where on earth are they hiding?' Fun Ghoul thought to himself, before he returned back around to the wall-barrier.

'Pew'

"Fuck sake" Ghoul cursed under his breath.

"Ghoul?" Fun Ghoul instantly recognised Party Poison's voice.

"Over here! Watch it! We're under attack!" He warned, before poking his head around the corner, to show the others his hiding place.

"I guessed that, as soon as Grace came running in screaming 'Fun Ghoul's under attack'" Party teased, as he ran around the corner, followed by Jet Star.

"Thanks for your support, P. I mean, you're always so supportive when people are being SHOT AT!" Fun Ghoul sarcastically replied.

Party Poison just smiled and nodded his head, as a sarcastic 'thanks'.

"Hang on. Where's Kobra?" Ghoul inquired, as Party and Jet both pulled out their rayguns.

"You'll see in a minute" Party winked back the Fun, before spinning around the corner, and pulling a trigger, sending a blue bullet flying towards the set of boulders.

"What are you talking about? And why on earth are you shooting at a pile of fucking rocks?" Ghoul shouted at Party, as he span back around the corner.

"We weren't just sitting around inside you know. We were peaking out the blinds in the windows, looking at Grace scare the shit outta you, when we saw a couple of bullets fly towards you from the Boulders" Jet Star smiled.

"Shut up about Grace." Fun Ghoul sulked, lowering his head. Jet Star and Party Poison just chuckled.

._._._._.

"Why can't Killjoys just make my life so much easier? And just let me get their bounty sorted?" Nuclear Poison sighed, as she returned the ray gun fire, over the boulders. None of her jobs were ever easy. All involved a shoot-out, complications, or just having to find the damn Killjoys themselves.

'Pew'

Nuclear Jumped. A bullet had hit the boulder she was hiding behind.

'Now it's personal' She mocked, the famous saying, and turned around to her backpack placed by her side. She pulled it under her knees, and used it to guard her kneecaps from the sharp grains of desert sand. Nuclear peered through a crack, in-between two boulders, resting by each other, and starting shooting towards the diner.

She fired 3 continuous shots all-aiming towards the corner of the Diner, where she had seen Fun Ghoul hide.

"AHH! SHIT!Fucking OUCH!" Nuclear Poison chuckled, as she heard the bullet hit someone, followed by some very loud cursing.

"YOU CAN GIVE UP NOW, IF YOU WANT!" She shouted over the rock-pile. "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WIN!"

"FUCK YOU!" Someone responded. Nuclear couldn't help but smile at the Killjoys attitude. She fired yet another shot, towards the Diner.

"I'M GIVING YOU THE EASY OPTION OUT! I SUGGEST YOU TAKE IT!" She shouted back, before firing yet more shots.

'Click' Nuclear Poison froze.

"Why would they give in, when you've just lost?" A menacing tone of voice came from just behind Nuclear. "Now, drop your weapon, and put your hands up." The order was given, and she agreed.

"Fuck!" Nuclear sighed, as she placed the gun on the floor, and put her hands up, in surrender.
Sign up to rate and review this story