Categories > Cartoons > South Park

Good Memories and Nightmares

by insert_name_here 0 reviews

Kenny lost his parka, and turns to Kyle for help.

Category: South Park - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Kenny,Kyle - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 297 words

0Unrated
At a time that could have been considered late at night or early morning, Kyle was awoken by his cell phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"K-Kyle... It's me... I have a b-big problem..."
Kyle barely recognised Kenny's rare, un-muffled voice. But the alarm in Kenny's voice snapped him out of his drowsy state.
"Alright, I'm coming to yours."
"Wh-What? I m-mean, it's late, you don't have to..."
"Kenny, please."

Kyle was anxious about making his way through Kenny's rough neighbourhood in the dim morning light, but he had decided that he needed to. After passing several flickering street lights and trash can fires, he reached Kenny's house.
Upon arrival at the McCormick household, Kyle was greeted by a cute but unfamiliar blond kid. It took a minute for him to compute that the blond was Kenny.
In Kenny's broken-window, dimly-lit room, his "problem" was brought to Kyle's attention.
"Kyle... I can't find my parka." Kenny said in a hushed tone, his eyes glued to the floor and covered by his hair. Kyle was overtaken by a split-second of relief, before noticing the state of Kenny's body. He was wearing a thin, white t-shirt which revealed his body. He was thin - scarily thin. His skin was snowy and his bones - spine, ribs, arms - were sticking out, easily visible. But, worse, he looked so... Damaged. He had large, purple bruises splashed across his torso, decorating his skin. And, on his wrists and throat - deep, vibrant red scars, slashed and criss-crossing. Kyle's eyes stung, he blinked hard to hold back tears. What worried him most - the scars were so obviously self-inflicted.

((Okay, I know this isn't very good and probably too rushed like the rest of my stories, but please review ^-^ I really appreciate the feedback~))
Sign up to rate and review this story