Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fallen angels

by midnightlover 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 1686 words

0Unrated

I watched as the ground got closer, and closer. We crashed into the unforgiving earth's crust. We fell from heaven today, cast out by the mighty creator himself. For all eternity. To suffer on earth for are sins. We are neither servants to god nor the devil. We are the five fallen angels.

"Shit that hurt," I crawled out of the shallow hole that my body made on impact. I tried to move my wings, but couldn't they were still mangle from when Gabriel had struck me down. I stood with my friends in a line, shackled facing the council of angels. They were deciding what to do with us. We are innocent we didn't commit the crime, but they would never believe me. Im a half breed to them. Half angel half demon. I didn't belong here I knew that from a very young age. The other children hated me because I was different, but luckily four of them were different, they weren't like the rest. We became friends and for that they are treated as if they to are half breeds. Everybody thinks heaven is calm and peaceful. Everbody gets along the perfect utopia but there wrong. I looked up at my friends, they all looked like shit. We took a severe beating before we had arrived here earlier today. Finally the council turned to us.

"For the crime of treason and murder. We the council banish you from heaven to serve your damnation on earth fro the rest of eternity." I felt the hands of the guard Gabriel roughly push me forward. I hate this guy. He always thought he was better than me. I knocked all my weight into him sending him flying backwards. I didn't want my friends to suffer. This is such bullshit.

"Your wrong! We didn't do anything wrong! We are innocent, you have to believe me!" I growled at the council. I could feel my wings unrolling, ripping through my back, making me look more menacing. My demon side was trying to take over. I had to stop I had to contol myself or I would be killed.

"Shut up you filthy half breed! Why should we believe you?" I felf the blow of the hilt of Gabriels sword in my back, knocking me to the ground. He grabbed my wings and pulled them trying to rip them out of my back. I screamed. The pain was excruciating.


I sat on the ground in pain. My back felt as if it was on fire. There was nothing I could do but endure it the best I could. I wiped at my face trying to get the blood off but end up smearing it more around. I sat on the ground by the edge of the hole waiting for the rest of the guys to come up. Mikey was the first to crawl out of the hole. I stuck my hand out and pulled him up.

"Shit Gerard you don't look so good," he limped over to me and sat down. Letting out a sigh of relief. Mikey didn't look to bad. A couple of cuts, some scrapes but thats about it.

"Thanks man. I didn't notice. I guess we screwed up big time, even though we didn't do any of what they said. All we did was try to help. Fuck I hate Gabriel. He is such a dick," I laughed not really caring. Mikey patted my shoulder trying not to laugh aswell.

"WOOHOO, what a ride! lets do that agian!" Frankie jumped out of the rubble not caring that he was cover in blood from head to toe. I never understood how that kid had so much energy. He was definitly hurting though. He walked over wincing every step until he collapsed by us, "Man did you see Garbriel face when you knocked him flying Gerard? It was priceless," Frankie imitated what Gabriel had looked liked. We burst out laughing. Frankie could always take a bad situation and make us laugh about it.

"You didn't hit your head when you made impact with the ground did you Frankie?" Bob snapped walking towards us. He had Ray with him on his shoulder. He was knocked out cold. I got up and helped Bob with Ray laying him on the ground carefully not to hurt him even more. I checked him over looking for broken bones nothing so far. He will definitly be feeling this when he wakes up. I ran my hand through my hair getting snagged on the knots then took out a cigarette and lighting it. I took a long drag.

"Now what?" Mikey took my cig from me taking a long drag. I looked up into the starry night. I had no idea what we were going to do. Where we are going to go. All I knew was we were free from heaven.

"Whatever we damn well please," I folded my mangled wings back into my back back and started walking in no particular direction.

I took my time driving home. I didn't want to be at home. I knew what I would walk into already. I would walk into my small house, to see my mom's boyfriend on the couch. Passed out with an empty bottle of whisky on the floor. My mother would make a big scene about me being just a tiny bit late. How she couldn't go out because she had to look after my little brother Jack and I wasn't home to do so. Then I would be blamed for all her problems in her life. That I am a spoiled brat, who gets her own way and its my fault that dad left. I kept on driving my old Chevy truck down the dusty dirt road on the out skirts of town. I liked it better this way, no noise from other cars or traffic. Not having to stop at every red light, that I would come across in town. The best thing about out here was you could actually see the stars. I looked up into the sky it was a great night for star watching, not a single cloud in the sky. Then it happend five falling stars were falling from the sky. Five stars not one but five. I watched it in excitement as they fell quickly towards earth.

It was a warm summer's night; I was just getting ready for bed, when dad called for me to come outside. I ran as fast as my little, feet could take me until I was in his arms. He pointed up at the stars and told me to watch them closely. I stared in wonder at all the sparkly dots thats were scattered across the night sky. I always wondered how they got up there. Then it happend, a star flew across the sky. I smiled and pointed out the star to him. He told me it was an angel going to heaven, and when it falls to earth it ment an angel has fallen to earth from heaven.

I was just a little girl when he told me that, so of course I believed him. That was the last time I ever saw my dad. I pulled over onto the side of the road and quickly hopped out of my truck. I watched the stars fall behind the trees, I stared in wonder. I hadn't seen a falling star or a shooting star in a long time. I jumped back in my truck and headed to where I thought the stars made impact. I smiled as I thought about my dad. I wish he was here with me to go look for the stars but I knew he wasn't. I followed the trails that lead into the forest. It was darker in here, barely any moon light had broken through the thick canopy. I was glad I got my head-lights fixed today. I dove for a mile I think, maybe a little bit longer before I stopped. I killed my engine and hopped out and started to walk around looking for any signs of the stars. I looked up catching the flicker of flames twenty yard aways from where I was standing. I started to jog towards it, my heart pumping in excitment. I stopped short running into somthing taking it to the ground with me. It let out a groan. I quickly jumped off it startled, shinning my minie flashlight on it. A boy laid on the ground hurt covered in blood, cuts and scrapes. He looked beautiful though unnaturally beautiful. It was kind scary. He had long shaggy back hair. His skin was awfully pale but that could be because of the blood loss. I kneeled down beside him.

"Hey, are you alright? Can you hear me?," I gently placed my hand on his arm. His clothes were ripped up pretty bad. I could make out the muscles on his arms and weird symbols that looked to be tattoo. He looked like he was my age but I could be wrong. What happend to this poor guy? Was it a bear? I looked at his face. His eyes were open. I let out a small scream falling backwards. He had taken me by surprise. We stared at each other not saying a word. His eyes were a peircing ice blue it made him look scray.
[]
"Gerard, are you alright?" Four guys rushed out of the trees over to him. Stopping when the caught sight of me. They all looked similar to each other. All unnaturally beautiful just like him. The boy Gerard. I guess thats his name, I mean thats what they called him. Gerard stood up and held a hand out to me. I grabbed it allowing him to pull me back up onto my feet. Then I took off running. I wasn't sure why but i did. I ran as fast as I could. I jumped into my truck and sped out of there all the way home. I couldn't stop thinking about his eyes. They were such an unnatuarl blue...
Sign up to rate and review this story