Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Explore With Me

by EmilehFace 0 reviews

This isn't really a fanfic as much as it is just a story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 976 words

0Unrated




Holy absolute shit.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Because I think I might now.
So, I'm sitting in the front row of the class in English, because I'm just that fucking cool, ya' know? ALl the popular bitches sit at the back, mucking around.
Anyway, I'm just sitting there, writing My Chemical Romance lyrics all over my folder, when my best friend, Karah, nudges me in the ribs.
"Ow!" I exclaim, until I follow her gaze and blush.
A boy just walked into our classroom. This doesn't sound like vital information, but I've never seen him before-he's a new kid here, and it looks like he's in my class.
He's unlike anyone I've ever seen before. His hair is black and I guess what other people would classify as long. He's wearing black skinny jeans instead of the regulated school pants and he has what seems like three hundred bands surrounding his wrists. His thin figure almost made perfect as I see his light blue eyes. They stand out against his ebony shining hair. I realize I've been starring at him for way too long and that it's creepy, so I look away.
"Class!" Mrs Brundy says, unamused, "This is Chaz Wilkinson, please make him feel welcome."
Chaz. What a beautifully unique name.
He gazes around the class, contemplating which seat to sit in as there's multiple empty chairs.
His sitting options are: To be seated and instantly welcomed by the populars, by himself or next to me, some weird chick with her septum pierced.
"Mr Wilkinson, go and sit next to Jennifer please." The teacher says, bored.
Jennifer raises her hand to show him who she is and she smiles at him.
As Chaz walks passed my desk, I swear I see him wink at me, but I must be hallucinating.
Why would he even look at me? Fuck.
Jennifer is a bitch. An extremely thin, pretty bitch. She's only beautiful on the outside. Her and I actually used to be friends, that is until we got to high school and she realized I was too uncool to be seen with.
I sigh loudly as I hear her flirting with the only guy I'd ever potentially like in this school.
Finally the bell rings for lunch.

"Hey, that guy was pretty cute" Karah says, handing me a cigarette.
Yeah, I smoke. People seem to think I'm the biggest rat because of it too. I don't see why. At least I'm not sleeping around or something.
Karah and I are sitting behind the gym. Not many teachers ever come around here, so we should be safe smoking.
"Yeah" I reply, inhaling "It's a shame he's already been placed into that group though."
"It's only his first da-" Karah starts, but I interrupt her.
"First impressions are everything; he's stuck with them now."
She shrugs and puts out her cigarette.
After a while, the bell rings to go back to class. Great, maths. And Karah's not in that class so I'm a loner.
We begin to walk away from the gym when I hear someone yelling.
"Oi! Scar!"
What the fuck? Scar? I turn around to find Chaz standing about two metres behind me.
He's smiling.
Suspicion and my natural lack of trust in people kicks in.
"Scar?" I ask, walking over to him after telling Karah I'll see her later.
"Your name is Scarlet isn't it?" He asks.
"Yeah...But no one's ever called me Scar before."
I have to do everything in my power not to smile at this new nickname.
He's still smiling at me in silence.
"Is this some sort of prank or something? Jennifer put you up to some shit?" I ask, annoyed.
He laughs, but not seemingly in a mean way.
"What the fuck? No! You're fucking paranoid Scar."
"Then why are you talking to me?"
"Honestly? I walked into that English class and you looked like the most interesting person in there. The most likely person I'd talk to, anyway." He says, blushing.
I wish I could believe him. I wish I didn't have weird trust issues. I wish I wasn't so awkward.
But those things make me who I am, why should I be ashamed of them? Right?
"Whatever." I say, starting to walk away.
"Scar...I'm serious." Chaz says, grabbing my arm.
I stare at his hand around my upper arm for a few moments.
He doesn't loosen his grip.
I give him a warning look, but he doesn't let go of me.
"Let me fucking go" I sigh, angrily.
He doesn't.
He was warned.

"Fuck! What the fuck?" He yells after I kick him in the balls.
I guess it was a bit harsh, but he has no right to touch me. Especially when Jennifer probably set him up to pretend to like me or something just to mess with me and she's going to fuck him in return. Why am I such a paranoid freak?
Chaz is kneeling on the ground, grasping his crotch.
"I...I'm sorry." I whisper.
He raises his head to look at me slowly and shocks me by smiling.
I give him a completely confused look.
"Why are you smiling?" I ask.
He stands up.
"I like you." He laughs, putting his arm around my shoulders.
This time I don't flinch.
"But I just kicked you in the balls!" I protest.
"You're a strong person, you do your own thing instead of what everyone else is doing. I like that." He smiles.
"So..." I say, slightly light headed, "what class do you have?"
"Maths" he sighs.
When I say I also have maths, he looks as if he's trying to hide a smile.
I laugh at this and he gives me an odd look.
We walk to our lockers and then maths together, his arms still around my shoulders.
Sign up to rate and review this story