Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me from myself

The Intruder

by EverMore 1 review

Heavy Frerard...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-13 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 1529 words

5Hot
This was awkward, I'll have you know.
xøxø
~Ever~



Mikey was silent for a moment. My self harming always did tend to freak him out, but this was more stunned, than completely horror stricken. I waited patiently for him to respond as he studied the situation.

"What... did he say about it?" Mikey ventured, cautiously. His eyes burned into mine as if they were portals to see what had happend earlier that day.

"Nothing," I shrugged, " I-I ran out before he had the chance to speak. Kinda like a deer in headlights. I wasn't so sure I even wanted to hear his responce." I thought back to when I deserted Frankie in the nurse's office. Left him staring blankly in to open air as he knelt where I had been sitting. He was trying to connect with me; letting me know I wasn't alone and I fled from his warm presence. At my time of utter defeat, he ghosted over my heart, leaving it lightly melted and tingly from the contact.

"Well, I wouldn't jump to conclu-" Mikey started, but was interupted by our mom's dinner call. Ignoring the statement that was left to hang, Mikey bolted up the stairs, leaving me to scramble up not too far behind.

After scarffing down three plate fulls of a much needed pasta dinner and watching a horror movie marathon with Mikey, I decided I had better go to bed to get some rest. Even though I didn't have school tomorrow, I knew I was going to be quite sore in the morning and would need as much strength as possible to get through the day. I sluggishly made my way down the stairs and carefully stripped down, avoiding all bruises and cuts, only to replace my school clothes with my pajama bottoms. After all my other nightly preparations were finished and the lights had been turned off, I clawed my way from the foot of my bed to my pillow, submerging myself in warm blankets. Within seconds, I found myself falling into a deep, blistful slumber.




"Gee... Gee, wake up... Psst! Hey, wake the fuck up!" I heard someone hiss into my ear. I groggily awoke and opened one eye. I was greeted by pitch darkness as usual, regardless if it was night or day. This was a benefit of living in the basement because I tended to be more of a night owl than an early bird. During the summer, when I have no responsiblities for school or homework, I sleep all day and am on the prowl at night.


"Who's... there....?" I yawned, lifting my head from my pillow. No responce. "Hello?" I whispered into the darkness. Still no reply. Must have been a dream or maybe my head took a harder blow than I had first thought. I shrugged it off and began to settle back down into the bed. Only this time I was greeted with an arm wrapping it's way around my torso. My eyelids shot open and I jumped 3 feet in the air with a sharp yelp in surprise. I came crashing down onto the matress and readied myself for another scream of terror until I felt a small hand clamp my mouth shut.


"Shhhh.... Hush, Gee," the voice purred in my ear. I stopped my flailing and silenced my my squeals immediately as soon as I realized that the intruder had Frank's voice. When he was sure I wasn't going to cause another ruckus, he offered my mouth freedom as I felt him shift his weight on the bed.


"Wha-What the fuck are you doing here?! And... how did you get in here?" I demanded, a little annoyed and puzzled that he had woken me at... what time was it? Usually there was a clock on my night stand with red flashing numbers that stared back at me. Did I knock it off?


"I got lonely so I thought I would come visit you and how I got in is none of your business," Frankie snickered, clearly finding the whole situation hilarious. I wasn't as amused. I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. How would he know where I lived? He hasn't seen my house yet, nor does he know my address.


"Frankie, you feeling okay? You seem a little... off." I squinted into the black to try to see his face. I leaned over and tried reaching for my lamp light, but no matter how far I reached, the lamp didn't seem to be there. I ended up completely falling off the bed and landing on the floor. I lay on my back for a moment, trying to get a grip on what was happening before trying to sit up. To my surprise, I find myself pinned to the floor with someone straddling my hips. "What the fuck are you doing?" I hiss struggling to break free from Frank's grasp.


"Shhhhh... Why are you so tence? You need to loosen up..." Frank was centimeters from my face, I could feel him smirking at me through the gloom. Of course I haven't known Frank for long at all, but this was a side of Frank I never knew existed. Was I going mad? What the fuck is going on here? A surge of fear trickles down my spine, but I am unable to move. I am frozen. Everytime he exhaled, my lips were greeted with a warm, minty presence. Before I got a chance to react, smoldering lips brushed against my jawline. Gently tracing from just below my earlobe to the side of my chin. Back and forth, back and forth. Occasionally his lip ring would make contact with my skin and the cold metal would send shivers through out my body. "Oh.. so... tence......" He mumbled into the crook of my neck. My head was fuzzy, I couldn't think clearly. Was this really happening?


"Mmmmm, yeah..." I moaned, involuntarily. He snickered and moved his lips back to my jaw. He slowly made his way to my lips and gently pressed into the kiss. He released his grip on my previously pinned wrists and I subconsciously laced my fingers in his hair, wrenching him impossibly closer to me. His tongue then traced my bottom lip and I happily granted him access. As his tongue explored the regions of my mouth, I could feel his bulge digging into my hip bone. I rolled over and he moaned loudly from the friction. His groans of pleasure caused blood to rush to my member. His hands, that had been slung around my neck, now slithered down my back as he dug what was left of his well bitten nails into my flesh. I yelped and bit his bottom lip to get a similar cry of aproval in return.


My breath became more rigid and labored as Frankie's hand slipped it's way past the elastic of my pajama pants and wrapped around my erection. A gasp excaped my lips as he ever so gently gave me a firm squeeze.


"Ohhhh.... Fuck..." I squeaked as he started to move his hand in a smooth rhythm. I felt him slink back up my body to reach my ear.


"You're enjoying yourself, huh?" He mumbled with a nip to my earlob.


"Uhhhhh... mmmmmm...uh.." Was all I could convey.


"What was that?" He slowed his movements with a devious smirk.


"Uh, yeah... Oh god... please, faster.." I begged while slightly rocking my hips in time to his movements.


"Certainly," he giggled and quickend the pase, occationally jerking me in different directions, causing me to suddenly shriek. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the climbax as I started to press my back up against the wall. I was drenched in sweat from head to toe.


"Oh. My.. Fuck, Oh fucking God! I'm s-so fu-fuckin' cl-cl-close-" I panted. So... close... almost... there.. aaaannnddd...


BAM BAM BAM "Gerard, honey, are you up yet? May I please come in?" My mom chirped from behind my door.


My eyes snapped open as I bolted up right. Confusion flooded my mind as my eyes explored the dimly lit room for the presence that had just vanished into thin air. The small boy's scent still lingered in the back of my mind as did the contact that had been made on my lips. Was it all just my imagination? A dream? I looked down and found that one thing wasn't just a figment of my overactive imagination.


"Gerard?" Mom's hesitant voice sifted through the door followed by a softer knock. Shit, how was I going to hide this from her?


"Uhh, um, just a minute!" I hollared back to her as I sprang from my matress and raided my dresser for something to conceal my shame. My hands wrenched out handfuls at a time as I frantically eyed all the clothes I owned.


"Its okay hon, I was just going to let you know I am heading off to work.... You'll be fine by yourself, right?" My mom's voice sang cheerfully. Relief flooded my body as I hummed a responce. I grinning to myself as I realize how lucky had just been.
Sign up to rate and review this story