Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Vampires and Lovers

by drpeterick 0 reviews

this story has sex, not graphic violence, fall out boy, vampires, and a threesome with a clone.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 12030 words

0Unrated
JAKE'S P.O.V

'Mikey I wish you wouldn't do that...' I moaned as he put a cigarette to his mouth. I knew it was falling on deaf ears, but it would never stop annoying me, him harming himself like that.
'Babe, you do know i'm immortal?' he chuckled.
Ah.
I kept forgetting that was the case now. Our band, The Face of Failure, had clocked up a fair few million now. We were rich. We'd released three albums, and we didn't want to stop. Making music was a release for all of us. Especially Mikey. He hadn't had the easiest childhood, and music was the only thing he could rely on as a kid. His dad beat him and his mom. I don't know much more than that to be honest. Even though we've been together for four years and three months, he hadn't told me much. I didn't mind though, I don't blame him for not wanting to relive all that pain. I watched him now, bathed in moonlight, breathing in that putrid smoke then breathing it out into the night air. He was so strong and self assured, it was a real shock when you see how shy and vulnerable he is deep down. I've personally only seen it once. Mikey had cancer a while back. It was terrible. Holding his hand through all of it was painful enough - I could only imagine what he was going through. He was put into the hospital for a few months. It was pretty aggressive. One night, he woke up crying. He held onto me and said the words I never thought i'd hear from him: i'm scared. The words ripped through me. He was the one i'd always counted on holding it together and protecting me. I could have cried when he said that. I just held him until he fell back asleep. It was the most terrifying thing in the world, thinking I was going to lose the guy I loved. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't have pulled through. This was the main reason that when a vampire gave him the opportunity of immortality [among other traits too] he jumped at it.
'What you thinking about?' Mikey asked. I must have been dozing off...
'Just remembering how you got your immortality.' I answered, reliving that night in my head.


It was the middle of the night. We'd just finished recording for the day and were the last to leave the studio. The owners trusted us to lock up so naturally we had a key. Craig and Davy [our band mates] got into their car to drive home. We were a little late getting there that morning so we had to park a little down the road. To this day, every time Mikey suggests something stupid, I just give him a look and he relents. See, it was his idea to take a 'short-cut' down that fucking alley. If we hadn't then maybe this would never have happened. It's not like he regrets it though. Stupid moron. We got halfway down the alley when a huge shadow dropped down in front of us. It stood up and we saw it was some tall, thin guy, very smartly dressed. Mikey pushed me behind him a little and stood up to his full height. He was eye to eye with the guy now. The man in the suit stepped forward and Mikey didn't move.
'How would you like to join me, boy?' hissed the guy.
'Move buddy.' Growled Mikey.
'Oooh bravery, I see. Well that will come in handy.' said the guy and started to circle Mikey, looking him up and down. 'Hmmmm very well built, muscular, yesss, very attractive, also, mmmm...' He dragged out his letters in a very posh american accent. He came back to face Mikey again. What I saw next you wouldn't believe. Fangs grew down from his teeth. My mouth dropped open and I gasped. Mikey just stood there. 'Like I said, join me.' he hissed that last part, the fangs giving him a slight lisp.
Mikey turned round with his eyes wide.
'What's this guy on?' he mouthed. I smiled a little and he turned back around. 'Look, uh, thanks for the offer but I don't join cults. Come on Jake.' Suddenly the guy was everywhere at once. He created a whirlwind of what I assume to be black smoke around Mikey. I have no idea what went on in there but when it stopped, Mikey collapsed on the floor with two teeth marks in the side of his neck, pouring blood. The guy was nowhere to be seen.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

Nothing amazing happened inside that little cocoon of wind. I mean, I got turned into a vampire to protect my species but whatever. Turns out that weirdo's name is William, and he's the leader of the vampire clan that trying to become stronger. They're the good guys apparently, they just need to convert someone every now and again to stay alive. He made quite a convincing case, I must say. He told me all the awesome stuff that would happen to me if I converted, then came to the catch. I had to willingly give him access to my blood. It was part of an oath his family had created instead of just taking it without permission like all the other vampires did.
'Top man!' I gave him a tiny applause.
'Thanksss. So do you give permission?'
'Well... I get all the things you listed, right?'
'But of course, my son.'
I agreed and he plunged into my neck. It was kind of weird because he had to kiss my neck first which I did not enjoy. He looked 25 but He said ageing doesn't show so he was actually a couple of thousands or millions or whatever years old. One of the reasons I agreed, was the immortality deal. I'm sure Jakey already told you why.
The last thing I remember was searing pain all over my body, under my skin. Pure heat was coursing through my veins - it hurt like hell. I blacked out and woke up about an hour later in Jakey's arms. I was still in pain, but he basically dragged me to the car and drove us back to our house.

We'd moved in about a year ago, we'd settled in the moment we got here. It was one of those places that you just felt completely at home in. It had an old fashioned log fire and huge TV, it was amazing. We had Jakey's family out here a lot, so we purposely looked for a place with a few spare rooms.
Jakey somehow got me into the house, up the stairs and into bed - where I stayed for three days. I remember everything though. I could hear every noise Jakey made. I was concious, but had absolutely no control over my body. I was really scared the whole time. I could feel Jakey cuddle up to me at night, I heard him crying and talking to me, begging me to wake up. I could hear Craig and Davy arrive and look me over.
'Shit man. Is he dead?' asked Craig.
'No... he's breathing.' said Davy. 'What are those holes in his neck?'
'Uh those are from getting snagged on barbed wire the other day.' lied Jakey. I was glad he did because we both knew that they'd both think he was crazy if he told them the truth. Eventually after consoling Jake as much as they could and offering to stay over [which Jakey declined] they left, leaving Jakey to crawl up close to me and just listen to my heartbeat. It was scary as hell because I didn't know if I was ever going to come out of it. Luckily I did, but if I hadn't I would have just rotted in the bed probably.
It was Sunday lunchtime and I could hear the TV going. I assumed Jakey was watching it. As usual, I just lay there. I felt how dry my throat was and reached over to the bedside table. I took a long gulp of water then snuggled into the pillow. It took my brain a minute or two to realise that i'd just moved. My eyes ripped open, the sunlight nearly blinding me, and jumped out of bed.
'JAK-' My knees didn't work from three days of being a fucking vegetable, so I collapsed with a loud bang on the floor. He ran in and saw me cursing at my legs for being retards.
'You're awake! Are you OK? Do you remember what happened? Do you need anything?' I just sat there listening. It was good to hear him talking to me properly again after hearing him cry at night. 'For fucks sake why are you smiling at me? Did you pull something?' I laughed and picked myself up off the floor. He helped me to the kitchen, and I made a turkey sandwich. I plonked myself down on a kitchen stool and started eating. All the time, Jakey staring at me like he was expecting me to burst into flames or something.
'Babe? Do you have fangs?' He asked. I licked my teeth.
'Nope.' I was a little disappointed. After all I kind of did want immortality and the ability to fly and all. Plus this meant I went through three days of hell for nothing.
All of a sudden, I felt an overwhelming thirst. My vision went blurry and I gripped the desk top to stop me from falling over. I'm told that my pupils filled my eyes, but I don't believe that. It would be cool though. Jakey put his hand on my arm and all of a sudden I knew what I was thirsty for. As tempting as it was to drink his beautiful blood, I just couldn't hurt my baby. I ripped my arm away and stood back. I sat on the floor and screamed into my hands. It was such hunger. It was so strong, like I was a drug addict gone cold turkey and there was a pile of the best heroin ever right in front of me. I stood up and without trying, I hovered off the ground. I looked down.
'Awesome.' I said, distracted.

I snapped my neck to the side and the thirst was gone. Jakey was stood against the other wall with a look of fear on him. I slowly walked over, trying not to startle him. I got close enough that we were front to front and went to kiss him. He ducked out of between my arms which were now pushing against the wall on either side of his head. 'Babe?' I called out into the house. 'It's ok, i'm over it. Chick where are you?' I shouted, running up the stairs. Suddenly I knew exactly where he was. I don't know how, it just popped into my head. He'd gone into the guest room's bathroom downstairs. I jumped back down the stairs and rounded the corner into the bedroom.
'Mikey look I know you don't want to kill me, but i'm pretty sure you will if you come near me again.' came a shaky voice. I walked over to him and he walked backwards.
'I'll tell you what we need to get me - some blood.' his eyes widened. 'Not yours.'

Craig had a part time job on Sundays at the local hospital helping the older patients get comfortable and use the toilet and stuff. It can't have been nice, but we all respected him for doing it. Especially when one of the old guys tipped him a hundred bucks for being polite to him because his 'good for nothing son is a money grabbing dick and ain't getting a penny of my fortune' as he'd said. I might hate old people, but some of them sure did have a funny streak in 'em. Walking to the hospital to catch Craig at the beginning of his shift, I lit a fag and blew it in Jakey's face when he complained. I really needed one after three days. We got inside and the old bitch behind the counter threw a complete fit when I walked in smoking. If she'd politely asked me to put it out, I would have, but no. She had to go off on one.
'Shut your fucking whore face. Why don't you try this new thing called manners.' I said and put the butt out in her coffee. 'Bitch.' I added and walked away.
We got to the oldie's department after a lengthy walk.
'Please don't call it that in front of the residents' said Jakey in an exasperated tone. I walked a couple more paces in silence then pushed him up against the wall and pressed my lips to his. I started off softly but when he moaned, I stuck my tongue into his mouth.
Some one cleared their throat and I looked round to see some woman in slippers. 'Fuck off' I said and turned back to Jakey. He pushed away and pulled me away by my hand while I flipped her off with the other. We got to Craig's section and couldn't see him. I took a breath in to yell for him but Jakey slapped a hand over my mouth to stop me. Craig appeared round the corner carrying a tray full of cups of tea. He waved when he saw Jakey then mouthed 'Has he killed anyone yet?' when he saw me. We laughed and I made a wanker gesture at him. He laughed while carrying on giving out mugs. Once he was done, he walked over to find me with a load of biddys crowding round, pulling my cheeks and such. It wasn't just the cheeks on my face either...
Jakey took Craig aside to explain the prediciment we were in, and they disappeared. I'm gonna kill those two. I thought as some old women sat me down in one of their armchairs and started to feed me cookies. It wasn't terrible, I must admit. Jakey and Craig came back five minutes later with Jakey holding a carrier back full of smaller bags filled with a red liquid. My throat went dry and I growled. The women patted my back and rubbed my stomach. I felt like I was a child. My gaze never left the blood, and Jakey started to walk over leaving the bag with Craig. He pulled me from an old lady avalanche and we made for the door. I snatched one of the little sacks and downed it. With blood streaming down the sides of my face and down my neck, Jake ushered me to leave the sights of the confused onlookers. We got into the sterile, white hall and I reached for another one.
'No baby we have to make these last.' Jakey moved the bag away from me. My eyes were still black and red and I felt like shit. At least I was full now. I had complete respect for him telling me 'no'. I could have ripped him to shreds where he stood. I panted heavily and nodded. He patted himself down for a tissue and when he couldn't find one, used his sleeve to wipe the blood from my face and neck. I couldn't stop looking at him with love in my eyes. He took my hand and we walked out.

JAKE'S P.O.V

We got back to the car, and the idiot decides to fly. Like, actually fly. I don't know how he did it, all I know is that one minute he was stood in front of, me the next he was in the fucking air. Grinning like an idiot too.
'What the FUCK are you doing?!' I shouted. I only let go of his hand for a second to open the car. 'Get down from there this instant, Michael.' He floated down and said in my ear, 'Wow I know i'm in trouble if you full-name me.' Then he butterfly kissed me, sending little shivers through me. 'Dude what the hell, I didn't know you could fly!'
'To be honest babe, neither did I' He paused and looked down. 'I think that William may have said something about it though...'
I sighed and we got in the car to go home. Just before I started the ignition, he got out and said he'd fly next to me. I rolled my eyes and started driving. I thought i'd lost him but kept on driving. 'If I don't see him in two minutes i'll turn around.' Just then, I heard him land on the roof. I smiled.

I pulled in to our driveway and leapt out.
'That was awesome!' He said and we hi fived.
'I know! I am so doing that again!' he said and hugged me. He squeezed me tighter and started to lift of the ground.
'What the - FUCK no! Put me down right fucking now. Jesus if you drop me so help me GOD I will-' He kissed me and I stopped talking. I was genuinely petrified that he'd drop me.
Looking down after a couple of minutes, I realised we'd gone quite a way. We were over the top of some chapel.
'I bet this would be beautiful at new years...' I heard Mikey say. He was holding me to his chest so I could feel the vibrations of what he said rattle through me. It was a freezing day for America, even in September. But Mikey was holding me close and he was keeping me warm. We landed on the roof of some old building and Mikey walked over to the edge. He sat down on the edge and turned around with a grin on his face.
'Let's visit some people.' I was worried by that.
'Um like who?'
'Well who's the one other person you know who's a vampire?'
'Oh crap.'

Whenever Mikey and Pete Wentz got together, it always lead to trouble. I knew he'd be the first person he'd want to go to, though. Pete had been a vampire for his whole life. He was still with Patrick, too. Patrick of course had known - they were best friends. And when they got married, Patrick wanted to be turned into one so that they could live eternity together. Mikey thought it was sweet and took Patrick's side. I wasn't so sure and decided to keep out of it. Pete said no because it was such unbearable pain. However, it was more unbearable to watch the love of his life grow older and die, so he turned him. We weren't around to see it happen, but apparently it was horrific. Now I knew what we were missing...

Mikey came over to me and whispered, 'You know, I've kind of always wanted to do it on a rooftop.' I felt him smile against my ear and then start kissing my neck. He came round to my mouth and said 'You didn't flinch'
'Yeah well I guess I know you'd never hurt me.' He moved into my mouth and slid his tongue inside. He quickly pulled my trousers down and picked me up. Pushing his fully erect dick in my ass, he moaned and his fangs showed. He fucked me harder than normal and came inside me. It was pretty forceful and my eyes were watering a little. It was kind of like our first time again. He let out a long groan and pulled out. His fangs disappeared and he looked at me through his normal eyes.
'Um.... ow.' I said.
'Shit sorry baby, I don't know what happened, I just kind of...'
'It's ok. Just don't do it again.' I said with a smile.
He hugged me close and we set off for Chicago. He shouted through the wind for me to keep my face close to him because he was going to go super speed. Great. We went so unbelievably fast; we were there within 5 minutes. Considering we came from Los Angeles, that was pretty amazing.
We got to the ground and he put me down. He laughed and smoothed my hair down.
He ran up to the door and proceeded in banging on it chanting,
'Let us in there are zombies out here!' Andy swung open the door and Mikey took him in a bear hug.
'DUDES! What are you guys doing here!' more of a statement than a question. Andy hugged me like I was a little kid then stood back and laughed at my hair.
'Oh you'll see soon enough' said Mikey and tapped the side of his nose. Andy looked at me.
'Ugh he did something stupid again.'
'Well I knew that' Andy laughed and ushered me inside.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

'SUP PEOPLE!' I yelled as I got in the living room where Patrick, Joe and Pete were sat with bowls of ramen.
'WHEEEYY!' shouted Trick and Joe. Andy and Jakey came down the hall after me as Pete jumped over the sofa to hug me.
'What are you guys doing here?' asked Joe while we were still hugging.
'Guys, you're not gonna believe it.' I said and walked into the middle of the room. I like to put on a show. I stood on the table and motioned for everyone to take a seat.
'It was quite an odd turn off events, isn't that right Jakey my darling?' He sighed and rolled his eyes. 'Yes, it was a fateful night in an alleyway that led to this moment' I continued. 'One might call it... GHOULISH!' I said and floated off the table, baring my fangs.
Pete immediately joined me in the air pushing me playfully. I looked down at Patrick. 'Come on, you too!'
'Do I have to?' he groaned. Me and Pete exchanged glances before each taking one of his hands and lifting him up. Pete took him in his arms and I smiled. I'm glad he got over me. You see, Pete almost jeaprodised what he had here for a stupid little crush on me. I'm very proud of myself to say that I talked him out of it.
'So have you turned Jake yet, Mikey?' asked Trick.
'Nah. Only if he wants to though - it's painful.'
'Yeah, but it's totally worth it to grow old with the person you love.' he said and Pete nuzzled him.
I swooped down and sat next to Jakey on the couch.
'I tell you what also sucks, getting blood.' said Pete. 'How do you get yours?'
'Well Craig works part time at a hospital so y'know' everyone nodded.
'So how come you're in town then?' asked Pete and he sat with Trick on his lap.
'Actually I flew here.' Pete told me i'd be getting a hunger flash soon because i'd used up so much energy.
'We've got food - why don't you just stay here tonight!' said Pete, kind of not asking but telling. 'You can have the guest room!' he cried excitedly.
'Awesome, we'd love to stay!' said Jakey and Andy ruffled his hair up again.

The vampires among us had some top quality A+ blood, and the others had pizza. We turned in for the night after watching The Nightmare Before Christmas for the gazillionth time. Joe and Andy were the first to go, wanting some 'alone time', then Jakey and Patrick because they needed time to get ready for bed. All we needed was a toothbrush and a couple of condoms... Not to be used at the same time, of course. Apart from once.
'Hey want to see something awesome?' said Pete and flew off the sofa.
'Always' I said and followed him out the window. We flew up onto the roof and he told me to look through a window. I could see straight into the bathroom.
'You dirty bastard!' I yelled and pushed him. 'Jesus it's a wonder he hasn't caught you yet.' I said and looked back in.
'SHH! It's time for Patty's shower' he grinned evilly. I didn't particularly want to see this, so I flew over the garden. It was beautiful. It had a hot tub and a pool and loads of bushes. I took off my clothes down to my boxers and got into the hot tub. I have no idea why it was on.
'Hey out of there!' I heard Pete yell.
'It shouldn't have been on!' I shouted back.
'Fair play.' I heard him say, then two seconds later he got in with me.
'I don't want you in here if you're gonna jack off to Pat taking a shower.'
'Nah I already did it over there.' We both laughed like idiots and sunk into the hot, bubbly water. Pete immersed himself and stayed down for ages. I got a little worried then sighed loudly when he re-surfaced.
'What the fuck dude how did you stay down for that long?'
'Uh i'm immortal you retard. So are you. Try it!' I don't know why I trust this twerp, but I went under water, and I didn't need to breath. I just held it. He swam over to me and put on a huge smile baring his fangs. I showed mine too. I came back up for the fuck of it [and also because he was getting a little close] just in time to see Andy and Joe approaching. Pete sat next to me and I could feel his muscles against my arm. I turned my head to tell him to move up a little but lost my breath when I saw how close he was. If I stuck my tongue out I would have licked his neck. That's how close he was. He looked down at me and I turned my head away. Joe got in first, then helped Andy. Just as he was getting in, he cut himself on something, letting the blood dilute into the water. Me and Pete stopped smiling and sniffed the air. Andy and Joe looked at each other and moved back. I bared my fangs and so did Pete. There were a few seconds of silence then Pete twitched and I thrashed at him and growled. I shook my head and apologised.
'Shit sorry that was my fault I didn't mean to do that.'
'It's cool man I started it' I said and looked round at Joe and Andy who looked pretty fucking scared. We laughed and moved up so they could get in. Patrick and Jake were still in the house. I think they're both pretty tired.

Pete flew into the house to get some beers after while. Joe leaned into me.
'Dude I don't think you should get too close to Pete.' he said pretty seriously. 'All he does is talk about you'
'Yeah it gets to Patrick a bit, but now you can just pass it off as it was a psychic vampire thing or something.' said Andy.
Pete came back with two eight cases of Buds before I could say anything.
'What's with the look?' Pete asked me. I shook my head and he got back, handing us each a bottle. After we'd all had a couple, we decided to play spin the bottle. Stupid idea I know. It started out with me and Andy which I was fine with. Then me and Joe. Then Joe and Andy. Then Andy and me. Then me and Pete. I felt pretty bad as Pete's wet, muscular body slid over mine. I looked down and he put his hand under my chin to make me look at him. He moved into a full on kiss, not like the ones we'd been doing before. He licked my bottom lip and put his hand on the side of my head. I felt Andy put his hand on my shoulder. I moved away and flew into the house. Shit. Fucking Pete...
I grabbed a towel and walked in to my sleeping angel. I stood in the doorway and just looked at him. Then I went to the kitchen to get a little blood. I looked out the window to see Andy walking towards the house and Joe shouting stuff at Pete. Andy came through the sliding doors.
'Dude' I said, not really sure of what else to say.
'Didn't we tell you. Fuck. Who's idea was that game?'
'Pete's.' He shook his head and went to his room. Joe came a few seconds later. He looked at me and simply said, 'Don't go near him.' I nodded and took a drink from the blood before running back to my room.
'Don't run inside the house.' said Pete as he appeared before me.
'Shit man how do you move that fast?' I said trying to get my heart to slow down from the shock.
'It's all in the job description.' he said and stepped toward me. He smelt of blood as much as me.
'When did you drink?' I whispered.
'There was some rabbit outside. I was angry.' he whispered back.
'Why?'
'Because of what Joe said.' his face was too close to mine now. He licked the blood from the side of my mouth. I bore my fangs, growling and stepped back. I walked past him and slammed the door behind me.
'Mikey?' came Jake's groggy voice. I slid in next to him and kissed his forehead. I hugged him for a few seconds, treasuring what I had.
'Do you want to try again at what we did earlier?' I said and smiled.
I rolled him from his side to his back and pulled his bottoms down. I kicked the covers off and went down to between his legs. After sucking until just before his climax, I came up and put my dick to his entrance. I pushed in trying really hard to be gentle and got a slow rhythm going. He moaned and I went faster.
'Oh.. oh god baby... i'm so close' he said and I fucked him harder and faster. We came together and I rolled over to lie by his side. I kissed the side of his neck and he fell asleep in my arms.

I woke up around four in the morning and could have sworn I felt something in the room with us. I shook it off and went back to sleep. It was still pitch black out I saw as I looked out the window. Jakey stirred and I cursed myself for moving.
'Are you awake?' he said.
'No.' I replied. He giggled and turned to face me. I still felt someone watching us. He kissed my nose and I buried my face in his neck. I took in a deep breath and he tensed. 'Don't worry I won't do it' I said and kissed his neck.
'You know, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you did.' he said.
'Are you absolutely sure? Because there's no turning back, you know.' He nodded making my nose poke his eye. 'If you really want to.' I opened my eyes and came face to face with the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen.
Yeah fucking right...
'What the fuck was that?'
'What baby?' said Jakey.
I shrugged it off. I'm sure hearing voices was normal for a vampire. I think. I shuffled over to the edge of the bed and brushed against something. I jumped and looked into the emptiness. There was nothing there. I walked over to the light switch and flicked it on. Jakey was sat in the middle of the bed waiting like a little kid. It was adorable. I walked to the side of the bed and sat opposite him. I stroked his gorgeous face and kissed his cheek. I laid him back by holding his head and crawling over him. I placed his head on a pillow and told him to lean to the side. I had to kiss his neck to raise the vein.
Don't do it.
I sat up and looked around. The window was open. What. The. Fuck. I ignored it and leant in to Jake's neck. I had to raise the vein again, then plunged my fangs in. His blood tasted better than any blood i'd tasted yet. It was so pure and full of love. I might have taken a little too much, but he was fine. I let him rest and went to get some milk to get the taste out my mouth. I had to otherwise i'd be too tempted to go back for more. On my way back with a carton of chocolate milk in my hand, I heard something from the other side of the room.
'Okay, what the fuck is going on.'
I saw a shadow move accross the floor. I put the milk down and bared my teeth. I growled as I heard something behind me.
You shouldn't have turned him.
Why not I thought.
Because you're not meant for him. I was pretty creeped out by it being able to read my thoughts, but at least I knew what the voice was now. It was Pete.
He circled me. He didn't know I could see him. Suddenly, I slammed him against a wall and snarled loudly at his face. We were of equal strength, and I'd just had fresh blood so I had the advantage. He struggled to get away, but I wasn't letting him go.
'Why are you doing that, Pete?'
'Because... you're my divine' I dropped him and staggered back.

A divine in a vampire's world, is a chosen individual that said vampire must draw blood from whilst having sexual relations with to go on living. Basically, if Pete didn't suck and fuck me, he'd die.
'Why the fuck did you choose me you cunt?' I shouted, probably louder than I should at gone four am.
'It's the only way i'd ever get the chance to fuck you, baby' he said moving closer.
'Are you fucking kidding me? You've pissed me off so much what makes you think i'll do it?' He stopped in his slowly advancing tracks and looked down.
'Well um... Fuck.'
'Yeah fuck indeed. You're lucky we're best friends other wise I would've let you die.' Pete looked pretty damned sorry for himself. I sighed. 'You fucking idiot.' I said and hugged him.
'Well Jake's out for a couple of days, he can still hear though.' said Pete into my chest.
'Yeah I know...' I felt like shit. 'So you want to get it over with or what?' I shouted. He looked pretty hurt. 'Well?'
'We can fly somewhere and do it.' suggested Pete. 'We can be done before everyone wakes up.'

We flew to some cheap motel in New York and got a room. It was a pretty horrific process so I said I wanted to be somewhere better than a roof or a field for it. Pete suggested my house, but I couldn't bare to have sex with someone else in the house Jakey and I bought together. He understood and we came here. He unlocked the door and we went in. I was still pretty pissed off with him.
'Look we can do it some other time if you really don't want to' Pete trailed off.
'We might as well get it over with, ok?' I said and took my jacket off. He stood behind me and took my shirt off for me. He ran his hands over my body and kissed the back of my neck. I turned around and kissed him. I didn't want to look at his face so i'd better just keep my lips to his. I took his tee off over his head and kissed him again. His hands moved down to my belt and undid it. I undid his too and our trousers fell to the floor. We kicked them off and I walked over to the bed. He lay down on top of me and stared at my face. I moved up to kiss him so that he'd stop looking and I could at least kind of pretend that he was Jakey. He pulled my pants off and then his. He had a massive erection. I didn't so he moved down and started sucking me. I just put my head back and tried to get it up. It actually happened surprisingly fast. I guess he was kind of hot. Especially when he's got his mouth on my dick. He moved back up to my face and carried on kissing. He pushed his dick to my asshole and forced a bit inside. I winced from his size and he pulled out.
'I don't want to hurt you' he said through short breath.
'Too late for that. Just do it...'
He looked sad but carried on. He finally got all of it inside of me and moved in and out kissing my neck all the time. I started moaning and he kissed my neck forcefully. He bore his fangs and sucked blood from me for a couple of seconds. It felt like molten lava coursing through my veins. I screamed and my eyes watered. Every vein in my body rose to the surface and throbbed. I felt my eyes close as I came and fell back onto the pillow. My whole body relaxed. I felt him lick my stomach clean and come up to kiss me. I didn't move to meet his lips. We'd done it. That was all he needed. Now he wasn't going to die. I pushed myself up on my elbows.
'Get off me, Pete.' He rolled to the side and I started to get dressed. I felt totally used. He'd gotten what he wanted by giving me no choice. I got my pants on, then trousers, then my tattered old converse. I was looking for my shirt when he spoke.
'Hey. I'm sorry.' I didn't look at him. I found my shirt and put it on. He got up off the bed and got dressed too. I went to the bathroom and held my face under cold water. I shut off the water and dried my face with a rough towel. I walked back out to find an empty room. I'm not fucking surprised. I sat on the bed. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I felt like all emotion had been drained out of me. Maybe this is what being a divine felt like. It sucked. I flopped back of the hard bed, and put my hands to my face.
'I'm really sorry.' I sat bolt upright and saw him stood in front of me.
'BAH!' I clutched my heart. He laughed. 'I thought you left.' he nodded then faded into the wall. Then he re-appeared.
'How did you...' I stared at him. Then it clicked. 'Invisibility?' He nodded.
I stood up and walked over to the window. I got one leg out.
'Wait!' I looked back. 'I really am sorry.'
'I thought you wanted that.' I said coldly.
'I never wanted to have to force you.'
'Then why choose me?' I came back into the room and walked over to him. 'Why do you talk about me all the time when i'm not there? Why did you choose me as your divine?'
'I... I don't know.' He started to cry. He knows I can't stand being mad at someone who's crying. I rolled my eyes and hugged him.
'You fucking idiot' he laughed and sniffled.
'Come on, lets get back.' He nodded and went toward the window. I held his chest. 'After you teach me how to go invisible.' He smiled and took my hand.

JAKE'S P.O.V

Getting turned really was pretty painful. First of all you could feel the venom coursing around your veins like liquid poison. Then you could feel every artery get infected. Your vision goes black and you can't move. It was scary as shit because Mikey left me alone for about half and hour. Then I heard him walk through the door and sit down next to me. He cradled my head and sobbed a little into my hair. I'm so sorry he repeated over and over. His sniffles were too adorable for words, and they were right next to my face. I just wanted to reach up and kiss him back.
'Sorry chick I had to go check on something' he cried. That was good enough for me, I was just glad he was back. He sat with me for an hour before Patrick came in. I heard them talk about what had happened, and I felt Trick's weight on the mattress beside me.
'I know you can't talk back, but everything's going to be okay.' he said soothingly.
'I wish I was this comfortable when I'd turned.' Mikey laughed 'remember that Jakey? I wish one of us had knew what was going on then.' He kissed my forehead and licked up a little bit of blood that had dropped on my neck.
Mikey stayed with me for the whole time I was turned which was two days, never leaving my side.
'I know you did the same for me, baby.' he said quietly and kissed my forehead. I wanted so badly to kiss him back, but I couldn't.
It was in the middle of the night when I woke up, my head pounding and feeling like I was about to throw up. Mikey was a very deep sleeper, so he didn't stir when I tumbled out of bed and went to the bathroom for a glass of water.
'What the -JAKE! YOU'RE AWAKE!' shouted Joe as he saw me in the bathroom. He ran in to get Mikey. I saw him yell at Mikey then push him. He walked away looking defeated, but I kept my eyes on him. I knew he'd wake up when he realised I wasn't next to him. Sure enough, a sleepy arm felt the bed covers and he sat bolt upright when it didn't come into contact with me.
'Jakey what where are you?' he stammered through his sleepy mouth. His frantic eyes rested on me and Joe stood in the doorway, and he jumped off the bed to hug me.

'So want to test out your wings?' Mikey said with a cheeky smile. I was actually quite looking forward to being able to fly. Apparently he'd also learned he can read minds and turned invisible. He told me he'd tell me everything when we were somewhere scenic. We flew to the middle of some beautiful beach. It was still only very very early morning, so the only light was from coloured lights along the seafront. It was so gorgeous. We sat on the beach and he gave me a crash course in telepathy.
Can you hear me?
Yeah babe. This is so awesome!
I know!

'Okay, now let me teach you how to turn invisible. What he 'taught' me was basically just try to do it, and it'll happen. He then came up with the idea of scaring some people. I saw some old people coming over the hill at the top of the beach, and I knew he had his sight set on them.
He looked back at me, gave me a grin, and faded out of sight. Shit. I needed to get a fucking leash for that kid...
When two vampires turned invisible together, they could see eachother's outlines. He was walking closely behind the couple. He kicked a bin next to them, making them jump and look at around in confusion. He flew above them, then turned visible and dropped down in the path. The woman screamed and held onto her husband while he jumped back and yelped. Mikey walked closer and licked the old woman's neck.
'MIKEY!' I yelled. It was stupid of him to take blood from a human in such a public area. 'Not here, my love' I said, landing next to him. He stared at my now bared fangs, his eyes turning red. He leant in to kiss me then picked my hand up and kissed it, all the time looking into my eyes. He held my waist and we took off into the night sky.

When we got in the door, we were clambering all over eachother. Our basic instincts had taken over and at that moment, we were no better than dogs looking to kill and eat and mate. Stumbling through the pitch black living room, our bodies nearly bare, a strong light shot at us both making me shield my eyes and Mikey hiss and bare his fangs. An intruder leapt out of the shadows and lunged for me. The light dropped, I assume it must have been a flash-light of some kind. Mikey got in the way and shoved him off. A vicious fight ensued, Mikey taking the upper hand with his strong body and his need for keeping me safe. I could hardly see, but I watched their silhouettes snap and twist against each other. All I could hear was snarling and grunting. A very worried looking foursome ran in, all in their pyjamas. Except for Joe who was only wearing boxers. They were lighted by the back-light of the bedrooms; the now wide open doors were casting an eerie orange light over the two fighting men. There was a loud thunk, and Mikey was on top of the squirming male.
'WHAT DO YOU WANT?' snarled Mikey, hunching his back to meet the man's face. It was still dark as shit so I ran to switch the lights on. The man flinched at the sudden light, squeezing his eyes shut and trying to hide his face in Mikey's shadow. Mikey let out a long, low, threatening growl through his long white fangs, and the man started to speak.
'I am here to receive the chosen one.' he spat while still struggling to get out of Mikey's forceful grip at his wrists.
'What do you mean the chosen one? Chosen for what?' the man didn't say anything. 'ANSWER ME!' he shouted at deafening volume. The man stopped struggling and started laughing. Mikey raised his fist to punch him, making him stop laughing and flinch again. Mikey slammed his hand back down onto the man's wrist and got close to his face.
'What is he chosen for?' he whispered, his eyes glowing red.
'He is the holder of the venom of my clan. Father needs him. He is your divine, is he not?' the man snarled.
'Well yeah but what does that have to do with him holding venom?' asked Mikey.
'You ask the wrong questions, my son.' came a soft, slithering voice from behind us. We all shot around, the man taking Mikey by surprise and darting out from underneath him. Mikey stood up and growled manacingly at him who was now cowering behind the latest intruder. Mikey looked up and immediately dropped to one knee.
'William. Father.' he said.
What the fuck is going on? I thought.
All will be explained, dear boy. came William's voice in my head.
Mikey stood up and I could tell he was fuming. He hated not knowing things - especially things to do with me.
'I want to know' he paused 'what is going on. Now.' William walked up to him and stroked his face.
'Don't worry, you'll be fine.'
'I don't care about me!' he snapped. 'What is going to happen to Jake?' he practically screamed. I was pretty scared of when Mikey got angry. He had such an amazing temper he could make someone twice his size feel intimidated.
'You don't talk to me if you know what's good for you son.' Mikey stepped up to William, about two inches taller than him. Like a flash, William shot his eyes at me and put his hand up. All I remember happening was a blinding flash and then weightlessness.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

One second Jake was there, the next he was gone. I snapped my head back to William and stepped forward to grab him. He vanished into thin air. I went invisible to look for him, but he'd actually disappeared. I was so scared to think Jakey was with someone he didn't know, in a land of vampires. Shit what am I going to do? Then I heard a noise down the hallway. The first guy hadn't gone with them. I shot to him and threw him against the wall.
'WHERE HAVE THEY TAKEN HIM?!' I yelled. The guy whimpered and I slammed him back against the wall, making a noticeable dent in the bricks.
'I-I don't know' managed the guy. Pete came in between us and started talking reasonably to the guy.
'Look pal that's our friend and whatever they're gonna do to him, we don't want it to happen. So tell us what you know or i'll let Mikey back on you.
'I can take you there just please don't hurt me.' he said and began to cry. Now I got a proper look at his face, I realised he couldn't have been much older than me.
'Good. Thank you. Do you want some blood?' Pete asked, lowering him from the wall and helping him stand.
'Yes please. William doesn't let me feed.' I kind of got the impression that he didn't want to be under William's power, he had to be.
'Why doesn't he? I thought it was like a family' I said.
'No. He keeps us in that damned house and only give us enough scraps and leftovers to survive on. We're treated like slaves. We have to go out and search for sacrifices all over the world.'
'Sacrifices?' Pete questioned, letting the kid sit down on a kitchen stool and handing him a pint of blood. He gulped it down gratefully then looked up at us all. Andy and Joe I noticed hadn't said much, they were just trying to stay out of all this. I felt kind of bad for them getting dragged into all this trouble.
'Yeah. Every now and again, a newly turned is chosen, and we have to find them. The one before Jake was actually an eleven year old girl. It was terrible to watch her be drained.' his face went pale as he remembered.
'Is that what's going to happen to Jake?' I said coldly.
'Yes. If we don't get there soon, we must hurry. I'll take you there but you understand that he has a very powerful hold over me, if he finds out i'm the reason you're there he'll keep me in the darkest pit for the longest time. He won't let me die because that's an escape. Torturing is making you learn the lesson.'
'Jesus...' said Andy.
'Yeah we better get going.' I said and grabbed my jacket.

JAKE'S P.O.V

I woke to searing pain all over my body. I writhed and shook as I saw shadows edging closer towards me. I looked up at my wrists which were in shackles nailed to the wall. The cold metal was slicing into my skin, every time I struggled it cut a little more deeply. I stayed still and tried to look ahead into the darkness. I felt warm blood trickling down from my wrist and remembered I was surrounded by vampires. Shit. One came forward and put his tongue to the gash.
'Away!' came Williams voice and the creature curled up into a wisp of smoke. I have no idea how he did it, and I was looking straight at him. William appeared out of the shadow and came close into my face.
'Do you know why you're here, dear child?' he asked. I shook my head. 'Well shall I tell you, my sweet?' I hesitantly nodded. 'You see, every two and a half months, I have to feed. I can't control who on, but I can't just feed on any old person, either.' his voice was so sickly sweet and with a touch of sarcasm in every word. 'You were chosen this month, poor child. And i'm awfully, awfully sorry, but I must feed to keep this house running.' He snapped his fingers and the shackles opened themselves. I slid down the wall and looked at the damage. It was pretty bad. William crouched next to me and took my bleeding wrist. He looked me in the eyes and licked up the blood spilled. It was creepy beyond words. Once he'd done, he kissed the wound and it just sealed up. It stung a little but I was too amazed to look away. He did the same with my other wrist, never breaking eye contact the entire time. I'd only seen William before in the alleyway that one time. It was pretty dark then, and although it was dark now, I could make out his finer features. He looked about 25, but I knew he was older than that - probably by millenniums. He had a pale, fang framed face, with deep light blue eyes. His hair was a dusty blonde colour and looked like a pile of curls on the top of his head. One fell over his eye but he didn't move it. He wore a strange bowler hat, tilted slightly to the left. He was wearing a very worn out black suit with an undone bow tie hanging at the neck. Odd thing was, he was wearing converse hight tops.
Once he was done, he stood up and swiftly walked away, leaving me in a crumpled heap on the floor. Two large vampires wearing tatty and ripped clothes picked me up by my arms and walked me to a room that was filled with gold ornaments and plush cushions. There was a bed in the middle of it and I wondered why I was here. They threw me down on the bed and started to take my clothes off as William appeared. Now I knew.

MIKEY'S P.O.V

'WHAT?!' I screamed, nearly dropping Andy. We were in mid- flight at the time and Andy and Joe, the only non vampires, wanted to come too. So me and Pete had to carry them. Charlie [the guy had told us his name] had just explained how the sacrifice had blood taken from them. It was the same as from a divine - through fucking. I was disgusted and I couldn't stop staring at him. 'You...you've can't be serious?' He nodded sadly and gave me a sorry look. 'How much time have we got?'
'Not much, the process may have already begun' he said with a sigh. 'There's the place just ahead!' and swooped down. We followed him into some beautiful mansion style place in the middle of now where - it had a hospital just down the street though, figures. We landed just outside and a couple of shadows moved behind us. 'Prepare for battle...' Charlie murmured. I felt two hands on my shoulder and spun around to come face to face with a huge guy with completely white eyes. I punched him in the jaw and he went down. Another came at me from the side, lunging for my throat. I punched him in the stomach, and when he was doubled over I cracked his head on my knee. I looked up to see everyone staring at me.
'What?' I shrugged 'A girl can't learn how to defend themself?' They rolled their eyes and we burst into the house. Two more guys were inside the doors. Andy and Joe took them on, taking them out with a couple of well aimed kicks. Charlie led us to huge oak double doors and tried the handles.
'They're locked!' he cried, exasperated. 'Look they'll be in there - I have to go now.' he said. He must have remembered that William couldn't see him helping us or he'd be tortured. I threw my weight at the door a couple of times to find a couple of guys tearing at Jakey's clothes. They both turned around and came for me. I dodged past them so that the guys could take care of them. I'm not being terrible, I just wanted to get to Jakey so much. Patrick turned around and slammed the double doors stopping more vampires getting in - luckily they hadn't broken when I rammed into them.
'So where's my adorable little sacrifice?' came Williams voice just before he came through a door leading from some other room. 'Uh oh.' He said and tried to get back into the ensuite. Pete stood between him and it, slamming the door behind him, not taking his eyes off William for a second. William turned to me and stared at me full of hatrid.
'I'll die if I don't get Jake's blood.' he snarled.
'Well i'll bring cake to your funeral.' I said, baring my fangs. I looked at the large, ornate clock on the mantle over the fireplace. It said quarter to twelve. 'Well you've only got fifteen minutes. Would you rather wait it out shall we get it over with?' I growled. William looked a mixture between scared and angry.
'You wouldn't dare.' he growled back.
'Try me' I spat and we went for eachother. Pete grabbed me by my waist and Patrick pulled William away. We stayed snarling at eachother for a minute, struggling to get out of our bonds. Patrick sat him down on the bed and used some curtain rope to tie his wrists to the bed posts.
'Kinky' said William as Trick leaned over him to secure the other side. Pete's eyes turned red as he gave Trick a once over once he was done fastening rope.
'Ten minutes to go.' I said. 'Any last words? Anything you would like to have done?'
'Yes I would have liked to have turned the entire world to my side, sweetheart.' he said frustrated. 'But I guess that's not going to happen now, is it?' he snapped looking at me.
'Look, this had to happen sometime. You were going around snatching people up. How long did you honestly believe you could go on doing this before someone came for the person you took.' I said matter-of-fact-ly. He shrugged and sighed.
'Was your last victim... a little girl?' asked Andy quietly.
'Why yes, my darling. Why?
'Well, I thought you had to take blood from them during sex?' he said confused.
'That's right.' he said showing no hint of emotion. I felt sick to my stomach. This guy deserves to die. It came to the last minute and we were all sat waiting for him to go. We had each pulled up a chair to watch - not being sick or perverted or anything, we were just curious if he'd burst into flames or turn into a pile of ashes or something. The moment came and nothing happened.
'Well that was an anti-climax.' said Jakey.
'Yeah what gives I thought you were supposed to die.' complained Joe.
'Hm. Strange, isn't it children.' I don't like this. He's planning something. 'You see, my babies, I had to keep you here until midnight because that's when the family gets here.' He let out a little snigger and I slowly stood up. I heard a noise and looked at the double doors which we'd entered through. They looked like they were pulsating or something. Only after a ton of bats burst in, filling the room that I realised it was them pushing for the doors to open. We all dropped down to the floor, getting scratches all over our backs and hands. William had somehow got free, and was now standing over Jakey. He put his mouth to his neck and I rugby tackled him to the ground. He was a thin guy so I didn't have much trouble holding him down. I raised my fist to punch him but a swarm of bats shrouded me and tore at me with tiny claws. I felt William moving from under me and I grabbed his ankle just in time to send him crashing down to the floor. All the bats were around me now, but suddenly they stopped. They all fell to the floor. I looked around through the blood that was now getting into my eyes.
'What - the fuck - happened?' I said panting.
'I-I don't know, I-I shot William a-and then they just... all dropped down.' Trick said, with a very shaky voice.
'He must have been controlling them or something.' I tried to reason. Not just with the guys, but with myself. My own mind could hardly comprehend what just happened. I walked over their tiny lifeless bodies, feeling crunching and squirting as I put my feet down. 'Jesus... ' I said looking at Williams face.
'Wait - how come we didn't die then?' asked Jakey. 'We were turned by him. He even called you son, Mikey.' he said looking up at me. I met his eyes and sighed. I couldn't wipe the frown off my face.
We decided to split up and search the house, each going in our pairs, hoping to find something interesting. I personally was hoping for money or priceless vampire gold or something. Me and Jakey came accross a room with a stone door. It was on the very top floor which was weird seeing as it looked like a dungeon. We opened the door and flicked on the light. What we saw was unbelievable. It was basically and empty room with shackles hanging from the walls. There was a large, black guy first, then a little white girl with her long blonde hair up in pig tails, then something I couldn't believe. There was Jake hanging from the wall. I looked beside my self, he was still stood there looking at the body too. The light had woken them up, their faces contorting and chains rattling. I pulled Jake back and slammed the door.
'What. The. Fuck. Mike.' he said in parts. I opened the door again and looked in.
'Great. Here to fuck with us again?' said the big guy on the wall.
'Uh, I, no, sir, I, um' I shuddered out like an old car trying to start it's engine. Jake appeared next to me and all three of the people's eyes widened.
'Jake? But you're there!' said the little girl, looking back and forth between the two Jakes. I went over to her and undid the shackles. Jake went to the big guy and let him down. Then we all went over the the Jakey double. We stared at him and he stared back. I got him down and he rubbed his wrists. We just stood there. We couldn't believe it. I got Jakey's phone out of his pocket and called Andy.
'Did you find anything?' he answered with.
'Uh yeah. You're not going to believe this... we found a double of Jake.'
'What? Like another Jake?'
'Yeah. For real. I'm stood here looking at him right now.'
'Fuck.' I heard talking as Andy explained to the others what little else there was to explain, and came back to the phone. 'Where are you?'
'Top floor, there are hidden stairs behind the red bookcase.'
'Got it.' he hung up and I didn't move the phone away. Jakey took it from my hand and put it in his pocket, his eyes never leaving his doubles'. The rest of the guys arrived and all just stared, too.

We decided after a while to all go down to the plush living room and try and figure things out. After sitting in silence, I spoke.
'So... how did you guys get there?' I asked, trying desperately to get a grip on the situation. 'In the shackles, I mean. What's the last thing you remember?'
'Well, the last thing we remember is that freak William doing stuff to us then drinking us dry. Then we woke up in the shackles.'
'But William didn't get any of Jake's blood. And how come there are only the three of you then?' Joe said.
'Didn't you see the dead bodies around us? Once we die, the shackles give way and then we just rot on the floor.' the little girl said looking sadly at the floor. 'And if William didn't get any of your blood, then Jake shouldn't have been up there.' she added thoughtfully.
'Actually he did get a little. But it was only like a drop. How could I have a clone from just one little drop?' Jake said quietly. He was sat on my lap and I hugged him tighter. Poor baby.
'Ah that's all it takes, son. One piece of DNA is just as good as having a million.' said the big guy. I realised I didn't know his name. 'It's Tom, and that's Shannon. You obviously know Jake's name. Nice to meet you.' he said putting out his hand. I shook it warmly. 'And I never thanked you for saving our lives.' he added.
'It's no problem.'
'Thanks though.' said Shannon in an adorable little girl voice and smiled.
Jake nodded at me and I smiled back. He must be going through a lot.'As much as i'd love to stay, my wife and baby will be wondering where I am. I've been up there for months now, did you know?' he said as he stood up.
'Jesus how come you're not dead?' Joe asked.
'They kept us alive for torture.' he said and lifted up his shirt to show some deep welts in his skin. He headed to the door and said goodbye. We all said goodbye back and Shannon ran up to hug him before he went. 'Where do you live, honey? I can give you a lift.' he smiled.
'That's ok. I'm a vampire, remember?' she said and hovered up to his eye line. He laughed and she left with him. Now it was just Jake left.
'Well I suppose you're coming home with us then, huh?' Trick said.
'I don't have to if you don't want me there.' he quickly said. All of us immediately insisted he come back with us, he was after all 'ours'.

Before we left, we filled the house with propane tanks from one of the trucks parked round the back of the house, and flew over-head to watch it explode.
'Goodbye, bitch' said Jake and I dropped the match. We felt the heat from it even though we were pretty high up. We watched the house collapse upon itself, then went home. I was carrying Andy and Pete was carrying Joe. Patrick was flying alongside Pete and Jakey by me. Double Jake was just to the other side of me, watching me fly. I guess in his mind, we were still together. It must suck seeing me with someone else - even if it is himself. We got to the house and decided to turn in for the night. We were all too exhausted and emotionally drained to do anything. It was actually starting to get light, so we all decided to just close our curtains and try and rest. I went to bed and Jakey went to check on Jake. I groaned as I got up off the bed to get changed and brush my teeth. I'd stripped down to my boxers and was drying my face with a towel when I heard the door open and close. Then I heard Jakey's voice and went out. I was surprised to see both Jake's sat on the bed.
'Hey Mikey, baby, since he's actually me, there's be nothing wrong with sleeping with the both of us.' they both smiled innocently at me. I nodded blankly and went to get into bed. They moved over to opposite sides of the bed so I had to get in the middle.
'Which one's real again?' I asked, wanting to put my arms around my baby.
'We both are.' came the reply. I sighed.
'Okay fine I won't snuggle with either of you then.' I said and folded my arms over my chest.
'Don't get grumpy, baby. You're not seeing the advantage in this.' said the one on my left as he put his head on my stomach. I unfolded my arms and he moved up so I could put my arms round him.
'Oh yeah? And what would that be?' I asked starting to get some ideas.
The other one put his head on my chest, too. Now I had my arms round both of them. It was kind of weird but it's not like I hadn't been involved in threesomes before. I felt a hand on my crotch and giggled.
'Who does that belong to?' I asked, starting to get hard. The one on my right disappeared under the covers and pulled out my throbbing member. The other one put his lips to mine, feeling my body all over. I felt the other one put his mouth around my dick and start sucking. I moaned into this ones mouth then pulled away.
'Ok I have to know - which one's which?' I said trying to fight back a loud groan.
'Okay Mr braniac! I'm the real one.' said the one at my mouth, and moved in to kiss me again. I gratefully stuck my tongue into his mouth and put my hands on his head.
'I love you' I said in the kiss.
'I love you too' he said back. I was just about to climax when Jake took his mouth off my cock and came above the covers. The two of them started making out right on top of me. They then manoeuvred me into a position so that I was on top of Jakey and Jake was on top of me. Not thinking about Jake, I pulled apart Jakey's ass cheeks and slid myself inside of him. After a couple of thrusts, I felt a dick press against my ass. Then Jake pushed inside me. We came together and all collapsed on top of eachother. I leaned in to Jakey ear and whispered I loved him. He said the same back.
'You haven't had your release, baby. How many times have you told me to go fuck myself, and now you actually can?' I said with my lips pressed against his ear. He grinned and I pulled out of him. Jakey moved over Jake, making him lie on his back, and fucked him while I watched. I didn't care how weird it was - it was awesome.
Sign up to rate and review this story