Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hiders

Losing It All

by Wicked_Lovely 1 review

Promise.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-15 - 932 words - Complete

1Original
And now that you know, you have to promise nottotellanyone. Promise.

"Have you taken your medicine yet today?" I looked up from lacing my shoes to stare at my dad for a few seconds.
"Of course." Alaan and Tonna laughed, both knowing that I was full of it. The hell if I was going to take my medicine today, I felt invincible. Like I could do anything and everything without getting caught.
"All right. I'm off then." I watched as my father walked out of the house closing the door behind him. I couldn't resist the smile that spread across my face. I wouldn't ever get caught, because there was no way of knowing what I was up to.
"So to school then?" Tonna asked with an impish smirk.
"I think that is an excellent idea." Alaan agreed.
"Ryan, you have to take your medication." Cogstenn warned it, but I ignored him, slinging my bag over my shoulder before walking out the door.
The first three hours seemed to drag on, that was, until my fourth hour, where Tonna and Alaan decided to be as loud as possible. I finally snapped.
"Would you please shut the fuck up?" The two burst into laughter as the teacher looked over at me. And everything looked distorted. The people in the class all took the form of grey beasts, smoke flowing from the pipes and pores that were covering their bodies. Their eyes seemed to be glaring at me, looking at me while looking through me. Their fangs and claws were sharp and fierce, shining in the florescent lights of the school. The teacher sent me into the hall, and I couldn't be happier to get out of the class filled with what looked like massive hiders.
I sat on the cold floor of the hall, my belongings sitting next to me as Tonna and Alaan teased me for getting kicked out of the class. I tried to ignore them, to focus on the sound of the footsteps that seemed to be getting closer and closer before getting softer as they walked away. After half of the class was over two people walked up to me. I looked up, staring at their grotesque faces. I didn't want to be here. Not with all of these things.
They picked me up, having me screaming and kicking the whole way. They dumped me into a trash bin and I screamed even louder before falling completely silent. There was nothing I could do. They would always come after me. They would always want to get me.
"Ryan?" I held still, hoping that I was just hearing things again as the sound of Jon's voice floated through the air. I felt hands on my legs and I was slowly lifted out of the trash bin, being placed gently on the ground below. "Are you okay?" I looked up at the face, but it wasn't Jon's. It wasn't even close. I crawled away, getting myself caught against the wall.
"You stay away from me. You fucking..." He came closer, his hand stretching out to me. I looked at it, it's surface looking more like that of something that belonged to a witch than a young boy. "Get away from me!" I tackled him, pinning him on the ground before landing a punch on his twisted face. Two hands grabbed my shoulders, pulling me away from the Jon impostor. I kicked and screamed, trying to get away from the hands that dragged me to the principles office. They sat me down in the chairs and I stared at all of the hiders pretending to be the staff.
It didn't take long for them to call me into the office, the principle telling me to sit down in one of the empty chairs.
"Look Ryan, I understand you have some demons in your past and that you've been struggling with this...illness. But it doesn't make it right for you to go around attacking people." I stared at him, my eyes narrowing.
"And what makes YOU think you can tell me what to do?" I screamed the words, getting very tempted to get up and punch him.
"You know, you could get sent back to that hospital. It's not like that's not an option-"
"You want a fucking option? You think I give a shit if I go back? It's not like I have any reason to be out!" My voice was vicious, my words filled with venom. I was standing, the rage and adrenaline coursing through me, begging me to knock him out.
"There are rules you have to follow to be a part of society." I stormed over to him.
"You know what I think?" I spit on him. "Fuck you and your goddamned rules and your damned society." I walked to the door, opening it while screaming. "I'll see you all in hell anyway!" I stormed out, having all of the workers eyes on me. The block had ended, kids swarming the halls. Each one gave me their own looks, some approving while others looked at me like I was a monster.
I walked out of the building, going to the only home that I had ever known.


~~~~~

PartyPoison:I love this story just about as much as everyone else. And it's pretty much all going downhill now. He's off his nut.

AnotherKnifeInMyHand:Who doesn't like a little bit of fire here and there? It works well in a storm. We'll see in the next few chapters how the whole Summer thing is going to turn out.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story