Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself....

Save Yourself....

by TheatreGeek 1 review

The Killjoys are still on the run, when they meet a young girl at the side of the road. They pick her up, but don't realise she is about to change their lives a lot more than the anticipated.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-15 - Updated: 2011-08-15 - 635 words - Complete

1Exciting
The engine had begun to rattle. The dry air and dirt had begun to take its toll on the car.
"aah, shit. We're going to need to get some gas in this baby soon..." Gerard, killjoy name Party Poison, muttered.
" I've got it" Ray said " pull in here, I'll get the canister out the back" He opened the door and tugged open the trunk. The early morning sun made him squint, the heat beating down against his skin.
Throwing the empty can back into the car, he made for the door. " That should last us a couple of days, but we need to refill again properly, we can't afford to break down right now."
Gerard nodded, starting the engine, " As soon as we find a gas station."
The engine spluttered into life. They'd been driving for a good few hours, the heat making them drowsy. Kobra Kid gazed out the window, the deserted wasteland outside stretched endlessly, but then his eyes widened.
" STOP! Stop the car!" He yelled, causing Gerard to slam on the brakes, and everyone to jump.
" What is it Mikey? Are you seriously trying to give us all a heart attack?" Fun Ghoul said, turning in his seat. " There's a girl...at the side of the road. There, look." Mikey stammered. They all looked to where he pointed. There was indeed a girl. She was wearing torn skinny jeans, a brown utility jacket and scuffed military boots. In her right hand she held a red and blue ray gun, her index finger wrapped tightly round the trigger.
" Oh thank god, I'm really sorry but can I get in? I'll explain in a sec..." She bent down to the window of the car. Half her face was covered by a stars and stripes print scarf, and her eyes were hidden behind dark aviators. Her muffled voice was calm, but had a slight edge. " Uuh..sure." Frank said, staring at her. What was she doing out here on her own?
Mikey opened the door and slid over to make room for her on the back seat. She climbed in and slammed the door tightly shut behind her. She put the ray gun back in it's holster, a battered, brown leather thing. Gerard pressed his foot down on the accelerator and they sped off.
Everyone was silent for about ten minutes. Mikey glanced sideways at the strange girl. She was staring out the window. She wore white leather fingerless gloves and had brightly coloured fingernails. She kept her hands tightly clasped in her lap. Her hair was light brown, pulled into a side braid, but bits were flying out everywhere. Eventually, she spoke, " I'm so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sonic Nightmare." She pulled the scarf down round her neck, and pulled off her dark glasses. She had a nice face, pale skinned inspite of the harsh desert sun, a few freckles scattered across her nose and cheeks. Her eyes were large and rimmed with thick winged eyeliner and her lips were painted a dark red colour. She offered a gloved hand to mikey, ray and frank, then waved at Gerard in the drivers mirror. " Hi, I'm Party Poison, this is Fun Ghoul, Jet Star and Kobra Kid. Real names: Gerard, Frank, Ray and Mikey." Gerard said, gripping the steering wheel.
" Nice to meet you. Oh, and if I were you, I'd step on it. It's getting pretty late and it's not safe to be driving at night right now" She replied, then went back to looking out the window.


Well, that's the first chapter of my new fanfic, I hope you liked it. Its a lot different from what I normally write but I hope its not too bad. Please R&R it means a lot to me and stick with me :)
Sign up to rate and review this story