Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Love The Way You Lie

by aPlaidPulse 1 review

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-15 - Updated: 2011-08-16 - 717 words

2Ambiance

They lay in bed together.
The sun peaking through the blinds and the smell of antique furniture and candles roaming through the house, beneath the doors.
Axl arose from the sun hitting his eye lids and disruppting his dream.
He was kinda annoyed but once the sight of his lover, Sienna, caught his eye it made his morning just that much better.
The smell of her hair, that usual vanilla honey shampoo she used made his heart beat just a little faster.
The way her raven black waves curved around her contured face and cheek bones was a sight to die for and
her long, lean body... it made him lose control when they were as close as they were now but she looked so beautiful sleeping
that he didn't want to wake her up. Untill...
...untill he saw it.
Almost engraved in her wrist.
A phone number.
The rage grew in his chest and he reacted instantly.
"Sienna." he said. The deep rasp in his voice powering through her ears.
She heard him but didn't think much of it as she answered, "Go to sleep, Axe."
That statement made things even worse.
He grabbed her by her thin, bare arms, with force, and shook her out of her sleep as he shouted, "What is this, bitch? Who's
fucking number is that on your god damn wrist?!"
She winced and screamed in surprise, "Oh my god Axl! What the fuck?!"
He raised his hand in the air before making it collide with the side of her face. It was so hard that it left a handprint right
across her pale, pretty face. He was so angry the pain in his knuckles from hitting her didn't seem to phase him.
"You're cheating on me, aren't you? Aren't you?! You slut!" he yelled out not even giving her a chance to state her case.
The anger panged through her.
She was sick and tired of being accused of being unfaithful.
She hadn't realized it untill afterwards that she smacked him across his face.
Hard.
As hard as she possibly could.
He paused for a moment as he rubbed his jaw line and she yelled, "Fuck you, motherfucker! I'm tired of your bullshit!"
She began storming around the room, picking up her things as she yelled at him and told him, "Oh and this. This number I'm
cheating on you with, it's my mom's new number you jackass! I didn't get the chance to wash it off before I went to sleep!"
He watched her the whole time, silently feeling like shit but would never ever let her know that.
As she slid on her boots and picked up her one and only bag, even though she had left most of her things behind, he asked,
"Where are you goin', Sienna?"
"I'm leaving you, Axl." she answered before heading for the door...
..but before she even grabbed the doorknob he jumped up out of bed and said, "No, you ain't!" and grabbed her in his tattooed,
muscular arms.
She tried so hard to wiggle out of his grip but to no avail.
"Let me go!" she screamed as he forced her outta the bedroom and into the living room.
"No! You're not going any where, Sienna! You staying here with me.." His breathing was heavy on the back of her neck.
She wiggled enough to turn around and face him, "Just let me go, Axl. Leave me alone!"
She began putting up extra will again as she simoutaneously said, "No!" "Stop!" "Don't hold me."
"Stop!!" was what he yelled before she paused and the tears began.
Streaming down over her high cheekbones, slightly smearing last night's make-up.
Axl almost instantly let her go.
Sienna fell to the ground, so exshausted, so worn out that she wasn't able to stand up on her on at the moment.
Her cries were so hard that she could feel them in her chest.
Axl just stood there watching her. Unable to know how to console her since he was the one that hurt her so badly.
Regaining her strength, she stood up and looked him in his face, "I'm not doing this anymore, Axl. I can't."
And with that she walked past him and into the room to grab her bag and leave forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story