Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Do

Chapter Four

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Party thinks they should all go out for a drive.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-16 - 814 words - Complete

1Funny
[A/N] - My Mom has a week off work so I don't know how often updates will come... She wants to spend quality time with me :') So far, we're decorating my bedroom. Two walls down and two more to go :D So this means I can't just sit on my ass all day writing more FanFic chapters ;/ So updates might not come as often/might not be as long but I'll try my best :')

"I think it's time we go back out into the zones." Party Poison commented, picking up his raygun.
"Why?" Jet-Star asked him.
"It's so boring here. And we're not doing anybody a whole lot of good just sitting here."
"We won't be doing anybody a whole lot of good running round the desert like fools," Colorful Shadow said "Maybe it's best to just lie low for a while?"
"We've been lying low for two days!" Fun Ghoul complained "I agree with Party Poison. We need some excitement!"
"Running out into the desert and getting yourself killed would sure be exciting to watch." Colorful Shadow joked.
Fun Ghoul gave her an evil look before continuing "We go out into the desert all the time and we always survive. Why should this time be any different?"
"Because we're carrying round Korse's bride?" Agent Anarchy asked "I'm sure he won't be happy if he finds us skipping around with her."
"I don't skip!" Fun Ghoul told her "And what does Korse ever notice? We could be carrying Big Ben and he would never notice!"
"I can just stay here." Lady Madness suggested, blushing red from what Agent Anarchy had said. I don't think she liked people thinking that she got in the way.
"No it's okay, Agent Anarchy is just usually grumpy in the mornings." I told Lady Madness with a small smile.
Agent Anarchy glared at me "I'm in a fine mood. I just care about my team and I don't want anything to happen to them."
"Well like it or not Agent Anarchy, Lady Madness is part of our team now." Party Poison informed her "And it's my decision that we go out today. So we are."
"But I don't get what for!" Colorful Shadow complained.
"To get some air!" Fun Ghoul told her in the same whining voice that she had used.
In response, Colorful Shadow punched him on the arm.

"You have no clue where we are, do you?" Missile Kid asked Party Poison.
"Shush, I'm trying to concentrate on the road."
"What road?" Jet-Star asked "We're driving through the middle of the desert! There's no road at all!"
"Shut up Jet."
"Wanna come and make me shut up?"
"Oh just wait til I stop the car!"
"Which will be when?" Screaming Revolver asked "I need to stop soon."
"We'll stop at the next gas station." Party Poison re-assured her.
Jet-Star said "Which brings me back to my point. We're in the middle of the desert. Where on earth are you gonna get a gas station?"
"Well make yourself and check the map!"
"Stop the car so I can try and figure out where we are!"
"I don't want to stop the car. As you keep pointing out, we're in the middle of nowhere. What will we do if Better Living Industries attacks us?"
"Pile back into the car?"
"What if we're not fast enough?"
"Ever heard of a Raygun?"
"Don't start acting smart with me."
"I'm not acting, I'm just naturally pretty smart."
"Shut up."
"Wanna come and mak-"
"Would you both just be quiet?" I snapped "Party, just pull over. We won't get out of the car, we'll just check the map and shit."
"Pull over?" Jet-Star laughed "He could just stop right now. He-"
Jet stopped talking because Party stopped the car and slapped him. Jet was silent for a moment befor slapping him back. This then started off a stupid slapping fight, neither of the boys taking it seriously. They were both laughing their heads off.
Lady Madness rolled her eyes "Are they always like this?"
"No," Agent Anarchy informed her "Must be some weird effect you have on them."
Agent Anarchy turned away and started talking to Fun Ghoul while Lady Madness blushed bright red. I edged right up next to her and whispered "Don't worry, she was like that when Screaming Revolver first joined our team. But now they're best friends!"
"So you think she'll lighten up to me eventually?"
"Of course she will." I glanced out the window before turning my attention back to Lady Madness. But then I turned back to look out the window "Party... Party!"
"What is it?" He asked, still laughing and slapping Jet-Star.
"They've got us surrounded!" I cried. Everyone looked out of the windows. There were dracs everywhere in a large circle around us.
Strolling towards the car was the man himself. Korse.
Sign up to rate and review this story