Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

I'm In Love With A Boy From Chicago

by padfootandprongs 0 reviews

Patrick Stump. suicide warning.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 4141 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter !
The Boy From Chicago (Patick Stump)

I sat at the back of class as always. I waited for the first bell to ring so could get the rest of the day over with. The rest of the students slowly walked into the class room and sat in there normal seats. As far away from me as possible. To them I was the 'freak' and being around me made them sick. As usual the seat next to me was unoccupied. The teacher walked in with a boy. I couldn't get a good look at him but I knew he was new. The bell rang and every one sat down. "Every I'd like you to meat the new kid" The teacher said eyeing the room. "Patrick Stump. Mr. Stump would you like to say any thing about yourself?" He shook his head no. "Well then please take a seat." The only place left was the back next to me. He slowly made his way back. As he got closer I got a good look at him. He was hot. He put his massager bag down next to the chair and then sat in it. I didn't stay to occupied in him I just doodled in my note book until the bell rang. I stood up.

"Excuse me?" I heard a quiet voice say to me. I turned to see Patrick there. "Um do you know were English is?"

"Yeah I have that next too I'll show you."

"Thanks." He said quietly. I waited till all the popular kids were out of the room before shuffling out myself. On the way to English I have to pass a hall. Not just any hall the PREP hall. The hall where all the preps and jocks and popular people hang out.

"Hey guys look." The head cheerleader called. "The freak got a friend!"

"Now we have two freaks!" One of the football players shouted. He walked up to me and pushed me into the lockers. "Stay out of my way!"

"Are you ok?" Patrick asked quietly. I nodded and continued to walk to English. Room 207. I walked in and sat in the back. Patrick sat next to me. "Why do they hate you so much?"

"Cause I'm different." I stated simply. The teacher sat behind her desk and waited for the class to settle down.

"you have an assignment." She said. There was sighs from the class. "You will work in pairs and here they are...Amber and Amanda, Adria and Kayla, Zach and Jordan, Ian and Geramy, Nick and Michael, Mike and Chris, Jesse and Skylar, Peter and Nate, Jessie M and Dorigen and Ashly and Patrick." Of course she pairs every one with there friends. But maybe Patrick is cool. I don't know. "Ok the assignment is you have to write a song or poem. Get working." I took out my note book.

"So song or poem?" I asked him.

"Song."

"Cool." He started to right stuff in his note book and I in mine. "Hey maybe you could come over to night and we could work on this?"

"Sounds cool." He said smiling. I smiled back and went back to writing.

Chapter @
End of day at my house

Patrick caught his breath after singing his (awesome) song for English. He handed me the guitar and I sang and played mine with as much passion as I could. "You're good." He said.

"Your better." I say honestly. I looked into his perfect eyes. Our faces seemed to move closer. His hot breath hitting my lips. Our mouths touched. His soft lips pulled away. I was confused. What had just happened? I just met him and I was all ready kissing him maybe he didn't care...


~Patrick's POV~

NO NO NO! I just met her and I kissed her she probably thinks I'm an ass. "Sorry." I whispered.

"Um so do you want to use your song or mine?" She asked quietly.

"Ashly..." She looked into my eyes and froze. Maybe she doesn't like me. Oh well. I leaned in once more and kissed her lips. She didn't pull away. I felt her hand at the side of my face. I smiled through the kiss. "Let's write a new one." I said pulling away. She nodded and took out a note book.

"Have an Idea how about you write one verse and I write the other and then we will write the rest together?"

"Sounds like a plan." I said taking out my note book. I began to write just letting the words from my head flow to the paper.

'She says she's no good with words but I'm worse. Barely stuttered out A joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue, And weighed down with words too overdramatic
Tonight it's "it can't get much worse" Vs. "no one should ever feel like..."' Was all I could think of.


~Ashly's POV~

'You always fold just before you're found out. Drink up its last call, Last resort, But only the first mistake and I...' Was all I could think of and 'Why don't you show me a little bit of spine you've been saving for his mattress (with love)'

~Patrick's POV~

'I'm two quarters and a heart down and I don't want to forget how your voice sounds these words are all I have so I write them I need them just to get by.'

~Ashly's POV~

'We will own your thoughts we'll own the songs stuck in your head We'll leave you kicking and screaming so you can thank us in the end'

~Patrick's POV~

'Dance, Dance we're falling apart to half time Dance, Dance'

~Ashly's POV~

'And these are the lives you love to lead Dance this is the way they'd look If they knew how misery loved me'

"I have all I can think of." I heard Patrick say just above a whisper.

"Me to." I said in the same way.

"Why are we whispering?" I smiled.

"I don't know. Let me see it." He handed me his note book. I turned to a blank page in my book and began to combine the two parts. "Ok I'll say it to you....
She says she's no good with words but I'm worse
Barely stuttered out
A joke of a romantic stuck to my tongue
And weighed down with words too overdramatic
Tonight it's "it can't get much worse"
Vs. "no one should ever feel like..."
I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I write them
I need them just to get by
We will own your thoughts
We'll own the songs stuck in your head
We'll leave you kicking and screaming so you can thank us in the end
Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
Dance this is the way they'd look
If they knew how misery loved me
You always fold just before you're found out
Drink up its last call
Last resort
But only the first mistake and I...
I'm two quarters and a heart down
And I don't want to forget how your voice sounds
These words are all I have so I write them
I need them just to get by
Why don't you show me a little bit of spine
You've been saving for his mattress (with love)
Dance, Dance
We're falling apart to half time
Dance, Dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
Dance this is the way they'd look
If they knew how misery loved me
Why don't you show me a little bit of spine?
You've been saving for his mattress (with love)
Dance, Dance
Dance, Dance
Dance, Dance
Dance, Dance."

"Wow they blended perfectly." He smiled at me. "We shall call it Dance, Dance." I smiled back. "Um Ashly, would maybe go out with me on Friday?"

"Yes Patrick." I smiled.

Chapter #
~Patrick's POV~

"Yes Patrick." She said smiling. I smiled back and leaned forward. Our lips connected again in a more lustful kiss. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss. She slowly raped her arms around my neck. I pulled her into me by the waste. She was now sitting on my lap. I opened her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues rubbed against each others as we kissed. There was a knock on the door and we pulled apart. She slid off of my lap and walked to the door. She opened it to reveal a guy. He had brown hair that was put over one eye. "Hey Pete." She said inviting him in.

"Hey Ashes." Pete said back. He looked at me. "Hey."

"Hey." I said quietly.

"Pete this is Patrick." Ashly said.

~Ashly's POV~
"Patrick this is Pete." I introduced them. Pete was my only other friend and he didn't even go to my school. Pete sat down on the other end of the couch. I sat in-between them.

"So..." Patrick began. I could tell he was uncomfortable. I took his hand in my own and held it tight. I felt him ease up abit.

"Want to watch a movie." I asked hopefully. Pete's face lit up instantly.

"16 Candles?" He asked timidly. I nodded. I looked at Patrick he nodded. I stood up and put in the movie. In the middle of the movie Patrick looked ready to fall asleep. Not that it was a problem because my parents weren't home and weren't going to be for another week.
~the next day~
My eyes slowly opened. I looked to see Patrick and Pete still there. I smiled to my self. I looked at the clock. 10:00 am. Late for school. Why even go? I got up from the couch and decided to be evil. I walked upstairs and got my electric guitar and amp. I walked back down stairs and plugged them in. I turned up the amp full blast and....Well you know the rest. They woke up. Pete fell on the floor and Patrick looked like he was about to have a heart attack. I smiled to my self.

Chapter $
"WHAT THE FUCK ASHES!!" Pete yelled at me.

"Time to get up!" I yelled. "So what do you want to do today?"

"What time is it?" Patrick asked.

"10:02." I say smiling. "Lets not go to school today." Patrick nodded and got up off the floor along with Pete.

"Let's go to the mall." Pete suggested. Patrick and I nod and follow him out the door. We walked to the mall talking about random things. Patrick and I walked hand in hand and Pete walked backward talking to us occasionally glancing behind him to see if he was going to hit anybody or anything. We finally got to the mall and we all instantly went straight to fye. We were looking at cds when Pete called me and Patrick over to him. He had a girl with him. "Ashes, Patrick this is my girlfriend Brie." I looked at the girl. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes.


"Hi." She said.

"Hi." Patrick and I said at the same time. We all went back to looking at cds. I found FFTL's new cd. I went to grab the last copy when another hand went to grab it. I pulled my hand back and noticed it was Brie.

"You can have it Brie." I told her.

"No you take it. And call me Breezy." She said.

"Its okay I'll just get it at Hot Topic." I told her. She smiled and took it. "So how long have you and Pete been going out?"

"About two weeks." She said reading the back of the P!ATD cd.

"And I haven't met you until now!" I exclaim over dramatically. "That would make me think Pete is embarrassed by me!" Breezy laughed. I chuckled too picking up the new taking back Sunday cd. We all finished looking around and bought our stuff. Next stop Hot Topic. We all went in and looked around. I noticed Patrick look at he hats first. I chuckled to my self and found the FFTL cd. After Hot Topic we all went to the food court. Me being a vegetarian went to my favorite vegetarian place. I bought my food and sat down with Breezy who was all ready there. She was eating pizza. We waited for the guys to come back. They sat down soon and we had random conversation like always. Breezy apparently is a lot like me not only do we have the same taste in music we're both random and crazy!

Chapter %
After we eat we all decide to go back to my house and watch a movie. We all agreed on the nightmare before Christmas. I love that movie. I picked it up and started to be annoying. "I love this movie. Don't you just love this movie? I love it. How about you Patrick? Don't you just love it? And Pete? You just love it don't you? And come on Breezy you got to love it don't you?"

"Ashes just put in the goddamned movie!" Pete almost yelled at me. He gets annoyed easily.

"Okay!" I exclaim and set the movie up. I sat down next to Patrick and hit play. He puts his arm around me and I move closer to him. I felt him place a small kiss on the top of my head. I smiled contently. During the movie I started to hear a weird noise. I looked over and saw Pete and Breezy making out. Patrick was too involved in the movie to even notice. I decided I didn't want to see Pete and Brie make out so I took Patrick's hat off his head and threw it at them. The hard part hit Breezy in the head and she pulled away to look at me. "Break it up people." I said to them. They rolled there eyes and went back to the movie. Patrick didn't seem to realize his hat had been pulled off. I laughed at him and went back to the movie.

Chapter ^
Breezy and I were sitting in my room listening toBlink-182. We were talking randomly about every thing. "I want to die my hair." She states nodding her head.

"Me too." I say looking at the ceiling.

"What color?" She asked looking up as well.

"Green." I say randomly.

"Cool I want blue."

"Lets do it!" I exclaim.

"Like really actually die our hair?"

"Yes! I know this place were we can get the die and we can do it here! Why not?"

"Why not?" She asked her self quietly.

"Are you in?"

"Yes!" She exclaimed jumping off the bed. We ran down to my car and jumped in. I drove to the place I was talking about. It's the same place I got my ears pierced. I walked inside and saw my old friend Marshall. He worked here.

"Ashes!" He says as we walk threw the door.

"Marsh!" I say back.

"What brings you here?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"We need hair dye." I smile.

"Colors?"

"Green and Blue." I state. He goes to the glass cabinet and takes out two bottles.

"Who's your friend?"

"Breezy." I say looking at her. She was looking at all the studs in a glass box. "How much?"

"Nothing for Ashes." He says and hands me the die in a bag.

"Thanks Marsh!" I say grabbing Breezy by the arm and dragging her out. We got back to my house and died our hair. Pete and Patrick were coming over later and won't they be surprised. We waited in my living room for them. I ran my fingers threw my freshly died and dried hair (That rhymed!). The boys finally got here. Pete was the first to see and he just stared for a second. Then he laughed. Patrick walked in and he skipped the staring and just laughed. Pat sat down next to me and kissed me lightly. I quickly pulled away not letting him kiss me again.

"What?" He wined.

"You laughed at me!" I said overdramatically.

"I'm sorry I love your new hair." He said pouting.

"Okay." I kissed him and then leaned back. I took Patrick's hat off and leaned my head on his. "Look! We're Christmas!" They all laughed.

Chapter &
~Brie's Birthday~

"Happy Birthday!" Pete yelled hugging Breezy from behind. "Your 18 now. How does it feel?"

"The same as yesterday." She smiled.

"Time for presents!" Patrick exclaimed jumping up from the couch. He sat back down and I sat on his lap. Pete sat next to us and Breezy sat in the middle of the floor with her presents surrounding her. She clapped her hands and smiled before grabbing one. She ripped it open to reveal a FFTL shirt. She smiled and set it down going to another. She opened a small one. It was a silver necklace with a heart on it.

"Who is this from?" She asks looking at us. "The engraving says 'with love'."

"You caught me Brie" I joked "I am in love with you." They all laughed.

"It's from me babe." Pete smiles getting down on his hands and knees sitting next to her. He kissed her cheek. "Love you."

"I love you too." She said smiling. "Thank you." She took another package and unwrapped it. "Its hair dye."

"Yeah you're fading abit." I laughed.

"Well thank you." I smiled. She opened another one and found concert tickets. "Who are these from?"

"Me" Patrick said. We all looked at him. "What? I got that job down at the concert hall I get free tickets." Breezy jumped up and hugged him. Of course crushing me in the process.

"There From First to Last tickets!"

"There is a part two." Patrick said moving me off of him. He stood up and reached into his pocket and pulled out four passes. We all gaped at him. "We are all going back stage." We all screamed and jumped.

"We're going to a FFTL concert! Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Breezy sang.

"I can't wait until my birthday!" I joked.

Chapter *
The concert was awesome! We were all in the car. Brie and Pete were upfront and Patrick and I were in the back. We had such a great time especially backstage! We were all talking about it. Then something unexpected happened. There was screaming and the squeal of tires. Then a crash. I didn't dare open my eyes for fear of what I might find. I sat there my eyes shut tight. I felt an arm wrap around me. I opened my right eye just enough to see Patrick hugging me. I hugged back. I closed my eye and wouldn't allow myself to open them again. There were sirens and shouting. I was then torn out of Patrick's grasp and picked up. I was then placed on what felt like a gurney. I opened my eyes slowly to see the blinding lights of ambulances and police cars. I looked up at the paramedic. He looked back down at me only for a second before taking me to the ambulance. I was lifted into the ambulance. Patrick was sitting by my side in no time. He had a worried look on his face and kept looking out the open doors of the ambulance. He took my hand and squeezed it lightly. Only then did I feel the pain in my ribs, leg and arm. I closed my eyes again hoping it would make the pain go away. It didn't. The doors slammed shut and the driver drove off. I felt a prick in my arm were an ivy was now. I looked at Patrick and saw he had a few scratched on his face. His glasses had minor scratches and he wasn't wearing his hat anymore. "Patrick?" I whispered not daring to speak louder. "What happened?"

"Ash baby we were just in a car accident." He said stroking my hair.

"Where is Pete and Breezy?" I asked in a bit of a daze.

"In another ambulance I think." He said unsure.

"Oh." I said wearily. I closed my eyes once more and blacked out.

2 days later

"Well miss Martin you are very lucky. You can leave tomorrow if you feel up to it." The doctor said smiling. He had been avoiding my questions about Pete and Breezy. I sighed and he walked out. A few minutes later Patrick walked in. He smiled and walked up to my bed. He had his hands behind his back.

"Hey Ash." He smiled.

"Hi Patrick, what you got there?" I asked him. He smiled bigger and pulled out a single red rose. I gasped. It was small but it meant a lot to me. He handed it to me and bent down and kissed my lips. "Thank you."

"Anything for you baby." He said kissing me again.

"Have you heard anything about Pete and Breezy?" His smile faded.

"Pete yes; he can leave within the next week, but Brie they don't know yet."

"What do you mean they don't know?"

"They don't think....she will....she will make it."

Chapter (
They day was quiet calm cold. Perfect day for a funeral. We walked out side in complete silence. Pete stared straight ahead barely blinking. Patrick walked next to me with his arm around me. My eyeliner already in lines on my cheeks. 'Brie Marie Nester' the reef at the burial ground read. Her parents stood there crying and staring at the big hole in the ground. Pete stared at in also as if it was going to grow wider and swallow us all up with our misery. I peeled away from Patrick and walked over to Pete. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around. His eyeliner in streaks down his face. I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder.

"It's my entire fault." He whispered against my shirt, his voice shaking.

"No Pete its not. Don't tell your self it is." I said trying to comfort the sobbing mess.

"But it is Ashes, it is. I should have seen the other car. I could have saved her."

"No Pete you couldn't have. It was her time." I know he wasn't buying it but I was trying my best.

"It should have been me. Maybe it was suppose to be me but it got mixed up. Maybe I should right the wrong." I knew what he was saying and it scared the shit out of me.

"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III never say that again! You're stronger than that!" I yelled quietly while hugging him tighter; afraid if I let him go he might disappear (a/n: I love you Dorigen!).

After the funeral we all parted ways to sad to got the thing after the funeral. Me and Patrick walked to my house. We had asked Pete if he wanted to come but he declined. The way he was acting scared me and I almost made him come with us. Patrick and I walked in a comfortable silence all the way to my house

where we sat on the couch. I cuddled up next to him keeping the silence alive. I really wanted to kill it. Scream my lungs out and make it die.

Chapter !)

Patrick and I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up around four in the morning to the same silence as I had fallen asleep in. Patrick laid motionless next to me. I watched him sleep. His chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm to a song that made me want to cry. I choked back my tears and stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. Around an hour later rain began to fall leaving the windows streaked with the clouds tears. Another sad day for Chicago. Just then I thought of Pete. I wondered if he was awake. Probably. Loosing someone special would probably keep you up many nights.

Later that day

Me and Patrick were just hanging around the house. Not really feeling like doing much. Then the phone rang. I picked it up only to receive the worst phone call I have ever gotten.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Ashly? Oh thank god it's you!" I heard from the other end. "It's Melody Petes mom." Her voice was shaking.

"Hey Mrs. Wentz. What's up?" I asked anticipating her answer.

"It's Pete...He committed suicide." She said and the line went dead. Good thing to because I had already dropped in on the floor.

"Ash, what's wrong? Are you okay? You're so pale." Patrick asked reaching his hand out to touch my face.

"Pete....Pete he....he's dead." I said before passing out.
Sign up to rate and review this story