Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Same Thing

Hidan past

by cherryrose10 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-16 - Updated: 2011-08-17 - 339 words

1Ambiance




me:YO this is Hidans past are you happy now Hidan?
Hidan: yes I am people should know what a sad thing can happen when you a kid
me:that was already 3 chapters full
hidan:Oh dang im late
me:pretty much runs
Hidan:ok now you going to be smart runs ather her
Sasuke:she dont own Naruto
Naruto:hey teme is my brain made of ramen?
Sakura :lets go on with the story


Hidan past and pov

I got out of bed and put on my dark blue jeans and a black plain t-shirt. I garbed my black nikes and put them on. I combed my white/sliver hair to the back of my head. I ran out of the house when someone garbed me from behide and knock my out.Two hours later I think I was on my bed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Hidan heared a women outside his room. "HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"A men outside his room yelled. "NO PLZ DONT HURT MY SON PLZ I WILL-"before the women can finsh he heared shatter (blood shatter), broken glass, and laugher.

A men who had an Anbu outfit on but no tattoo came in with his parents in both of his arms. "Oh you awake now are you"the men begin "now listen sorty yes im in the Anbu but I seem to got fired for crazy use so your parents were to sufer you will too but not now because your weak and helpless so bye punk" The man said dropping his parnets and disapearing.

Hidan was crying. Hidan was alone. Hidan needed somebody. The next day a boy named Pein told him he could be with him. So they became friends.

Four years later Hidan is now 14 and is in the Akatsuki with Pein. A stong group for disowned villagers. He still goes to school and dislikes the fan girls. But deep down he will still kill the man even if it mean losing his life.

Me:srry it toke forever RATE AND REVIEW
Cherryrose10 Login out~
Sign up to rate and review this story