Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > His Peroxide Princess

His Peroxide Princess

by Rydon4ever 0 reviews

Azi Smith is a normal girl. What does Mr. Sandman see in her? I suck at summaries please review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 297 words

0Unrated
ONE
Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot :) so enjoy :)
Azi’s POV
I lay on my bed listening to music and doodling. It was around 11 pm o’clock on Friday, this was my usual routine because i’m insomniac. I’m 15, with dark blue chest length hair, electric blue eyes, pale skin and naturally bright red lips. I am wearing a plain bright yellow t-shirt and plaid pyjama pants.

“Permanent Jet Lag please take me back, please take me back, I’m a stray dog sick please let me in-“I was cut off by a small explosion of black flames, “HOLY SHIT-FUCK!” I screamed as I fell off my bed, it would have been funny if I weren’t scared.

“Potty. Mouth,” said a tall figure with a long trench coat type jacket covering a see-through shirt. Sparkly golden gloves on his hands and tattoo’s cover his arms. A large belt that has a pouch and that says sand in big letters. Also he had the TIGHTEST golden pants ever on, it was hard not staring. I moved my vision to his face and he had the biggest skeleton smile painted on his, but it was obvious to tell he wasn’t that happy.

“Who the hell are you and most importantly, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!!?” I screamed, and he started laughing like I was supposed to know who he was

“Mr. Sandman. At your service Azi, and if you haven’t guessed already i’m here to put you asleep.”

“Oh good, I thought you were just here to eat my soul,” I said sarcastically.

“Why would I want to do that?”

“I don’t know, GOD!”
________________________

Who can guess the song in this chapter??? oh and review :)
Sign up to rate and review this story