Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will you be the savior of the broken? Part 1.

Will you be the savior of the broken? Part 3.

by thenerdykilljoy 1 review

And here's more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 1969 words

1Original
And it continues.

It was around 6, almost 7 o' clock and it obviously wasn't safe for a 17 year old girl to be walking around in a bad part of San Diego. So Anna pulled out her cell to just call Lidia.

Before she dialed though she took a good look at her wallpaper. It wasn't some picture of her favorite band, or of her friends and her, no. It was a picture she scanned onto Lidia's computer and downloaded on her phone. A picture from her second birthday. Her dad had all his hair still and had a glow to his face. His bright blue eyes contrasted amazingly with his dark black hair. She was glad to look like him.

Anna was a lanky small seventeen year old girl. She never really "grew up", unlike her mother who was a busty brunette, she was beautiful but so was Anna in her own way. She had her father's features. Blue eyes, dark black hair, and a small lean figure. And she didn't mind it all because when she looked in the mirror and smiled she'd see her dad smiling.

She wiped her eyes and found Lidia's contact. It was getting darker and she needed to get off the streets.

The phone rang 3 times and her heart sunk. If she didn't answer she'd have no where else to go. Yeah, she had other friends but no one that she trusted like Lids.

"Sup bitch" Lidia finally answered and just by hearing her voice it made her smile.

They'd been friends since second grade and nothing had changed. Even when Lidia could have gone out and made better friends, could have gotten any guy she wanted because she was a beautiful girl with long curly brown hair and a beautiful figure with a wonderful personality and sense of humor, she could have left Anna's side, but she didn't. She stayed by her through everything. Lidia was Anna's savior in so many ways.

"Hi whore, but this is a serious phone call tonight," Anna replied a bit happier wiping her eyes again.

"Why what happened? By the way, I'm sorry, again," Lidia said apologizing for Anna's dad's death again even though she didn't need to at all.

"It's not your fault, but well after I tell you this you gotta do me a huge favor, got it?" Anna asked turning the corner of the street to a darker area of the community.

"Sure, got it," Lidia said and even through the phone she could her sincerity and that lighten Anna's worries a bit. She would never be able to repay Lidia for everything she's done in the years.

"I love you dammit, you are a fucking amazing friend," Anna said sniffling.

"Yeah, I got that, now talk young lady," Lidia replied.

So Anna began to speak as calmly as possible and tell her best friend, one of her only friends, what was going.

But before she could finish someone tapped her shoulder.

"Uhh wait a sec Lids.

"May I help you?" Anna asked as she turned to not one person but 3 men. And possibly one woman, but it was dark and too hard to see.

"Yeah, you can," he said. He looked young and frail, as if he was maybe the same age as her.

"Anna, where are you right now? Are you outside? Are you on the streets at this time? get to my house now!" Lidia started yelling from the phone and it clicked in Anna's head what was going on.

She was in a dark area of a bad part of San Diego when it was almost 7:30 and no one was around but these four people. And no one knew exactly where she was at.

"Anna?! Anna?!" Lidia started yelling through the phone. "I'm going to get the keys to the car, where are you?!"

And for some reason, she couldn't understand why but she hung up the phone looked at the 4 people and she shut her eyes and raised her hands up and flipped them off.

The next thing she felt was a push, a slap, a stab and she just let it happen.

Then things got dark and she could taste her blood in her mouth. Then it was gone. It was all gone.

~

"Despair has been asking about you Mikey," Distraught said as she spun around giggling on the way to the manor.

Gerard glared at her as did Ray. "Oh she, she has?" Mikey asked shyly fiddiling with a button on his uniform jacket.

Ray grabbed Distraught by the arm forcing her to stop he graceful movements. He was fed up with Distraught and Despair doing this to Mikey. Over the years he wasn't able to get over their beauty and see them for their true selves. They might as well be as bad as the wolves and the mourners, the souls that haunted the kind people of Earth forcing upon suicide.

"Owwie Ray Ray that hurts," she said as she looked at Ray's arm and back at his face. He knew what she was trying to do. "I mean, I'm such a weak soul, and you, you are so strong and muscular," she said as she purposely walked in towards him to have her beautiful face closer to Ray's.

"Don't even try, you know that doesn't work on me," he said pushing her away from him but still holding his grip.

She blew her long blonde bangs out of her face and pouted now standing flat footed. The sisters had a way of showing their anger, messing with their perfect hair and standing flat on their feet, something they hardly did unless they were around the band who always made them angry.

"Go ahead, I'll be there, tell Mama, she'll understand," Ray said looking at Frank and he nodded leading the guys. Mikey turned back a few times but Bob and Gerard grabbed his arms and walked faster.

Ray turned his attention back to Distraught and glared into her gray eyes. She was a soul, but she was evil. Nothing like Mother War. People would think Mother War was a horrible soul but she wasn't, she didn't want people to stay in the city forever, she wanted to let them move on.

But Distraught and Despair didn't.

"Aww Ray, baby poo, let me go please?" she said sweetly as she possibly could making Ray's insides, or whatever he had, churn.

"I told you before Distraught, leave Mikey alone. Same goes for Despair, you two dragged us here in the first place through him, now you need to leave him alone, or I will tell Mother War, and I don't doubt she'll have the wolves come after you," Ray replied letting her go making her fumble a bit which was difficult to do to the sisters.

Distraught gave him an evil look and just trotted away, less gracefully than usual. Ray followed behind and sighed knowing whatever Mother War had in store was going to be either praise or utter anger.

Once in the Manor Ray joined the other four men and they all stood in proper order, in a triangular figure.

Gerard first, Mikey and Frank on his left and right, and Ray and Bob behind the two.

"Mother War, you summoned us through your daughter Distraught, what is it that you need of us?" Gerard asked hands cupped and with perfect poise. The rest followed his lead.

Despair giggled and looked at the 5 men. "Mama, can you please tell them loosen up, Mikey you look funny so tense!" she said as she danced over to them and waved her signature grey ribbon around them as she twirled her curly black hair swaying and her beautiful black and white dress fluffed around.

"That's enough Despair. I need you and your sister to find doctor 54 and doctor 37. Today is the day they leave us," Mother War waved them off and Despair left a kiss on Gerard's cheek.

"DESPAIR!" Mother War yelled as she ran out of the manor with her sister. "I'm sorry boys, I will deal with her later. I'll make her watch the drummer boys and the mourners if she keeps this up. Now please, relax," she said as she motioned for the chairs near them.

They all looked at them skeptically but Bob was the first to move over and sit. The rest followed.

Even though they'd known Mother War for years now and knew they were safe under her wing the thought of angering her was frightening.

"Now, I called you here to tell you we are going to be having a parade soon. I was informed by a certain boss that a few souls may be drifting by that need to pay off a few debts, so I need you boys to prepare the festival of welcome, understand?" she asked staring directly at Gerard.

He nodded as did the rest. Frank seemed a bit hesitant though. He knows a new soul had just been brought in earlier.... but he couldn't say a word because of who she looked like.

"Frank, darling, I need you to do something special for me though," Mother War continued making him snap out of his daze.

"Oh yes, of course Mama," he replied only half interested.

"You are going to help the maiden here at the manor prepare our choir girls, they haven't had proper training and I need them to be nice to the new souls come the day of the parade. Got it?" she asked. Frank's face was full of confusion but he nodded slowly and Mother War lay her hands on her lap and nodded.

"Good, now, you can return to whatever you were doing beforehand," she said and they all stood in unionism as the maidens carried the chairs away. "Oh and Mikey dear, please try avoiding Despair and Distraught for awhile. They are having a bad effect on your features," Mother War finished as the stood by the manor door. Mikey only nodded and she left them go on.

"You heard Mother War Mikey, stay away from them," Gerard said almost in anger.

Mikey's head hung a bit but he muttered a yes. And Ray patted his back.

Suddenly Bob and Frank, who were in the front leading them to the cabin, stopped.

"Why did you-"

Gerard stopped seeing why.

The wolves were dragging away four forgotten souls and Despair and Distraught were following them behind giggling.

The sight was horrific. When a person dies, is mauled by an animal, the blood and guts are released and seen. But when a soul is mauled by the wolves there is no real blood. Just memories and screaming, so much screaming. The memories are a bright red, imitating the blood of a human, but when you look at into what looks like the blood you see the horrible things that have haunted that soul for their whole life. Especially their death. The screams are because they are now reliving the death over and over again. The wolves do this and drag them through the city and to the outskirts and no one but Mother War knows what they do with the souls, and no one dares to ask.

Despair and Distraught got a sick kick out of watching this, it was horrible. And that's when Ray stepped in, as did Frank.

"Fuck! Aren't you two supposed to be getting two doctors?!" Ray yelled grabbing Despair and Distraught away from behind the wolves.

"Go now! Or Mother War will hear about this and everything else!" Frank shouted as the skipped away giggling.

"Now do you see why we need to stay away from them?" Bob said looking at Mikey who's eyes were trailing the wolves.

Hope you liked it. R&R if you want to.
Sign up to rate and review this story