Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(4) Motive

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 2 reviews

It's time to go home...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 540 words - Complete

1Funny
I glared daggers at Ryan.



So not cool.



"I haven't screwed Brendon and I don't plan on it. Ever." I said with emphasis on 'ever'.



Ryan looked amused. But I didn't get it and I didn't get Brendon. But did I want to?



Not really.



"Just get inside of the fucking apartment." I said angrily, pulling him inside and shutting the door.



Yep, I'm staying the night at Brendon's. Pretty much because he is passed out on the couch and so I had no way home. Also because I don't want to deal with my mom right now.



Or ever.



Ryan sat down on the couch across from Brendon's sleeping form and I sat next to Ryan.



It was either that or sit on Brendon.



"Soo what's up with you two?" Ryan asked with a smirk.



"Meaning?" I asked.



"You his girl now?" Ryan asked, in a way that said he knew the answer. But he didn't.



"Nope. And never will be." I said, determined.



Ryan laughed. "You could give the guy a chance you know."



I grinned. "Or I could just not." I said, stubbornly.



Little did I know, I wouldn't have a choice.



That night was surprising. Ryan and I talked until 3 in the morning about everything and nothing. It was nice and by the end of the night I felt a certain feeling for Ryan. Not a crush. Just a friend feeling. Like he would be a good one.



*****



The next morning I woke up, not on the couch where I fell asleep. Now that's not good. Especially since someone's arms were wrapped tightly around me. And I didn't have to guess twice as to who that person happened to be.



"Brendon, what the fuck?" I muttered.



"What?" He mumbled sleepily.



"why am i in your bed. With you?" I asked.



"Well you looked uncomfortable on the couch. Plus I couldn't leave you all by yourself in here." He said and i knew he was grinning that stupid grin that drove me crazy.



I wriggled out of his arms. "Look we need to talk." I told him sternly. He opened his eyes and nodded, looking tired.



"You are going to stay away from me. Got it?" I asked. Brendon nodded, tired.



I nodded then stomped out. I don't know why but I needed to get away from Brendon Urie.



He was ruining my relationship with Lisa and he was really starting to annoy the hell out of me.



Ryan was sleeping in the living room. I shook him awake and he gave me a look that could kill. I just smiled sweetly at him. "Give me a ride home?" I asked.



He nodded but glared and got up slowly. It was painfully slow. Seriously I had to grab his arm and pull him up and then drag him down to his car.



Once we pulled up to my house I rushed out of the car without so much as a goodbye.



Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a total bitch.



I actually don't know what's up with me.



Maybe it's all this unwanted attention from brendon and I feel like there is a motive behind it.



And that motive not being that he genuinely liked me.
Sign up to rate and review this story