Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever Friends

Chapter 9

by mcrluver 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 678 words

0Unrated
Long time, I know I'm sorry I'm in the middle of doing Chess the musical so I've been in loads of rehersals.

Gerard's P.O.V

I was sitting painting a picture of a vampire holding a girl when my brother walks in. "Gee, erm I need to talk to you." I looked up slightly to see my flustered brother standing in my door way.
"Mikey I'm in the middle of something can't this wait until later?" And in saying that I continued my painting.
"No Gerard it can't wait until later, you really don't understand I'm in a major crisis here. I came to you for help and guidence, I'm there for you 3 o'clock in the morning while you throw up into the toilet and stagger into bed, I never ask for anything in return. I'm done here, bye Gerard."
The door slammed shut. I sat on my cheer totally shocked by Mikey's reation. He would never get on like that, it must have been important. I'm a failure as a brother, and to life. I looked up at my painting and ripped it off the canvas leading away to drown my sorrows in drink.

Mikey's P.O.V

I sat in the corner of my room in tears. Yesterday was the best day of my life. I told Eva everything and she loves me back, but what do I do now I'm stuck in the centre no way of direction and I'm scared of these feelings.
I looked down to my phone, 1 new text message and it was from Eva.

Eva: Hey, why haven't you called, or text ect, ect. I'm lonely and I miss you. xxxxx
Mikey: Hey, tough day tbh. I miss you too. xxxxx
Eva: Awwwwww, what do you mean 'Tough day' Want to talk? xxxxx
Mikey: If you don't mind listening to me I really want to talk. xxxxx
Eva: Ofcourse I don't mind! Meet me at the park? xxxxx
Mikey: Okay, now? xxxxx
Eva: Give me 15 minutes to beautify myself and then I'll meet you at half two. xxxxx
Mikey: You're beautiful no matter what, and okay no sweat. xxxxx
Eva: Your too cute. xxxxx

I went and washed the tear stains off my face. I miss her, I like her but it's more I think I love her but I'm unsure. Why is Gerard such a dick?
Why can't he listen to me? I grabbed my keys, slammed the door and made my way to the park.

I walked to the park and seen Eva sitting under a tree wear grey skinnies and an Iron Maiden shirt. Damn she's so hot.
"Hey Mikey." She ran up and hugged me. "Hey I've missed you." I cupped her face and kissed her on the lips.
"I've missed you too." Then she took my hand and we lay on the grass. "So whats up?" I looked at her and took a deep breath in.
"Right, well ok don't get offended it's not you it's me...." I was cut off. "Mikey don't please, you are all I've ever wanted don't end it, please Mikey." I looked in disbelief.
"You think, NOOOOO. Eve no I'm not going to end it, ofcourse not I love you but I was going to say, I'm scared of my feelings. I've never been inlove I just don't want to get hurt, and when I went and asked Gerard he couldn't be bothered to listen to his baby brother wine over is loved up relationship with a girl he is head over heels for." I felt a huge weight lift of my shoulders.
"Mikey, everyone is scared for the first time, I'm petrified. I just thought for a second it was over before it had barely begun, you mean the world to me and as for Gee I'm sure he didn't mean it, Mikey come here." She pulled me into a kiss. Why is my girlfriend so amazing?

I think I'm going to start to shake things up abit in the next few chapter. Thanks for reading rate and review.
Sign up to rate and review this story