Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Fell In Love At The Drive-Thru

Fuzzy Monkey Guard

by ZombiexCupcake 0 reviews

sweet Frikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 964 words

0Unrated
Frank’s P.O.V.
By the time my parents got back from shopping, Mikey and I were on the couch watching cartoons.
"You guys okay?" my mom ruffled my hair as she put her packages down.
"We're fine, Mom," I looked at Mikey and nodded.
He picked up on my message right away. "We're great, Mrs. Iero. Have fun shopping?"
"Ha ha yeah. With the rest of the immediate world, seeing that it's still pouring out."
Mikey looked at his watch after my mom left the room. "I better get going," he pouted.
I nodded, got up off of the couch and reached for my boyfriend's hand.
We kissed out in the pouring rain for several minutes before Mikey pulled away.
"I love you so much. You know that, right?" he pressed his palm to my left cheek.
“I know. And I love you even more," I turned my face and kissed the palm of his hand.
"See you tomorrow?"
I nodded. This time, I'm treating for breakfast."
"Mickey D's?" Mikey's eyes lit up.
"Okay baby," I leaned in for one more kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It’s always super humid after a big rainstorm. This day was no different.
My perfect guy was fanning himself with his hand as I approached him outside of his favorite fast food restaurant.
"Better today?" Mikey smiled and gave me a sweet kiss.
"Much. Let's go inside where it's cooler," I smiled.
We sat in the air conditioning and ate our Egg McMuffins without saying much.
And the silence was killing me.
"Mikey, you have to say something."
My boyfriend looked down at the table, appearing to be collecting his thoughts.
"I've been thinking a lot about this, Frankie," Mikey stared at his hands.
"Tell me what you've been thinking about."
As I stared at the top of Mikey's head, he reached out and covered my hand with his own.
"When your vacation's over, I want to move up north with you."
"Mikey..." my eyes burned with tears on the verge of spilling.
My perfect guy finally looked me in the eye. "I've already talked to my mom about this. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm gonna use the money my father left me. And my brother said I should."
I squeezed Mikey's hand gently. "Baby, he probably left that for you to go to college."
"This is more important to me right now."
My boyfriend's smile could not hide the tears that I knew were soon to come.
"Come on," I stood up. "Let's go somewhere."
The two of us walked hand in hand in the oppressive heat, finally ending up on a deserted beach at the end of the island.
We found a shady spot and sat together in silence, neither one of us needing to verbalize our feeling for one another.
(Wednesday-Thursday)
***********
Mikey and I stayed in our shady spot on the deserted beach and made love to the sound of the waves crashing on the sand.
Afterward, we decided to take a swim in the cool water, as we were both covered with sand from head to toe.
And, to top off the most amazing day of my life, that evening, my beautiful boyfriend escorted me to the boardwalk games.
"Baby...no one ever wins these things..." I shook my head as Mikey plopped down two dollars at the basketball game.

"The rim's too small...it's rigged..." I whispered to my boyfriend, not wanting the teenager manning the booth to hear me.
"Ah, but you forget, my young padowan, that the force is strong in me..." Mikey smirked.
I had to giggle. "Okay Anakin...give it a shot."
To prove how strong the force was, my perfect guy took the ball in his hands and turned to me.
"Cover my eyes," he requested.
"Mikey..."
"I'm serious. Cover my eyes." he giggled like a schoolgirl.
"Whatever you say..."
I stood behind him and covered both of his eyes with my hands, loving the feeling of being this close to my beautiful love.
"Can you see anything?"
"Nope..." Mikey shook his head. "You ready to be amazed?"
I leaned in to Mikey's perfect ear. "Everything you do amazes me," I whispered, kissing his earlobe for luck.
"Here goes..."
I watched over Mikey's bare shoulder as he launched the basketball into the air, amazed as it slid perfectly through the rim, to sound the siren, signaling a winner.
"You can take your hands off my eyes now, Frankie," Mikey laughed as I stood behind him, dumbfounded by his accomplishment.
"I can't believe you made it," I marveled. "You're amazing."
"I know." Mikey turned and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. "Pick out your prize," he smiled.
"Anything?" I asked the kid behind the counter.
"Just name it," he smiled.
I saw the most adorable stuffed monkey high on the top row of prizes. He was dark brown and had the goofiest "Mikey" cheesy grin on his tan face.
"The monkey on the top shelf?" I smiled at the game attendant.
"You got it."
I took the fuzzy monkey into my arms and hugged him tightly. "Thank you baby. I love him."
I took my boyfriend's hand as we continued our stroll down the boardwalk.
"And I love you..." Mikey stopped in the middle of the boards, turned me around to face him and kissed me passionately.
I pulled away when I felt my excitement, and Mikey's hands, getting out of control.
"Mikey..." I whispered breathlessly.
"Frankie, I need you..." he whispered into my lips.
"Come on..." I smiled and took Mikey's hand to walk him down the ramp to the beach.
With hundreds of people walking above us.
Mikey made love to me.
And I made love to him.
As the fuzzy monkey stood guard.
Sign up to rate and review this story