Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Me Against The World

(3) Fight At The Cinema

by LoveDoesntWantMe 0 reviews

Has Glenn escaped?

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 697 words

2Ambiance
David grabbed his wallet and Glenn reached in to her pocket for money. "If you think you're paying then you are dead wrong." David warned.


Glenn grinned. "David you are weird, of course I am paying."


David raised an eyebrow. "Must I fight you about this?" He grinned childishly.


Pierre laughed. "Don't do it. He'll win and we will miss half of the movie." He said laughing.


Glenn sighed. "Fine David." She said smiling. David and her were still holding hands, David looked so cute, trying to get money out of his wallet without using his other hand.


Glenn laughed. 'David you can use your other hand." She told him.


"Psh. Like I'd let go of your hand." He said, laughing.


Glenn grinned. "it's not like it will run away if you let go." Glenn told him.


David shot her a look of disbelief but finally let go and paid then he grabbed her hand and they walked in to the movie theater.


"Let's get snacks." Jeff said, rubbing his stomach.


They all walked up to the counter and studied the menu. "What do you want?" David asked Glenn.


She shrugged. "I don't know."


David smiled. "Get something with lots of sugar or caffeine because we are going to be up late tonight." David told her.


She laughed. "What's so funny?" David asked.


"Is that your way of asking me to hang out with you tonight?" Glenn asked.


David shrugged and put on an innocent smile. "Nah, that's my way of telling you that you are hanging out with me tonight!" He exclaimed.


Glenn smiled, he was too cute.


The guys got their stuff and David ended up getting a billion different kinds of candy and a large diet coke for Glenn and him to share.


"What the hell?" Came a voice that Glenn never wanted to hear again.


Glenn didn't have to turn around to know that Ben was behind her. She closed her eyes tightly and David studied her with worry on his face. "You ok Glenn?" David asked softly. She nodded then slowly opened her eyes. David and Glenn turned to face a pissed off looking Ben, who was walking next to a very hot blonde, no doubt his date for tonight.


"Dude why are you holding hands with my girlfriend?" Ben asked David, glaring at him.


"I'm not your girlfriend." Glenn said quietly, still afraid of him and his anger problem.


Ben glared at Glenn then he stepped forward and grabbed her arm roughly and started pulling her away from David, Glenn winced at the pressure on her arm. Seb, Jeff, Pierre, and Chuck all stepped forward next to David.


"Let go of her." David said angrily. Glenn's hand had practically been torn from his. Ben stopped, his hand was still gripping Glenn's arm and she could feel it bruising.


"Make me." Ben challenged.


"Fine." David said, stepping forward.


Glenn shook her head. "No David, just let it go." She begged, not wanting David to get hurt.


She already liked him.


More than she ever liked Ben.


"Are you the one who gave her those bruises?" David asked, anger clear in his voice.


Ben laughed. "What lies did this bitch tell you?" he asked.


"Don't call her a bitch." David said.


"Are you her new boyfriend?" Ben asked, angrily.


Then Ben shoved Glenn in to a wall roughly, she fell to the ground after hitting the wall.


Pierre and Seb ran over to Glenn while Chuck and Jeff stepped up, standing by David.


"Are you okay?" Seb asked.


Glenn nodded. "I'm fine. David-I don't want him to get hurt." She said, with fear in her voice.


"It's going to be ok." Pierre stated and Seb nodded, helping Glenn sit up.


She looked over in David's direction. He looked like he was ready to kill, but Ben looked the same way.


They were glaring at each other and it didn't seem like there was any way to stop a fight from ensuing.


---
Sorry if this is too fast for some readers... I decided to make it fast because I envision David Desrosier's as being that way... Hyper and fast to make friends lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story