Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But...I love you.

So pack your bags and get out, better get out, while you can.

by mcrluvva101 1 review

Frank turns up at Gerard's doorstep, and tells Lyn z a huge lie, unfortunately for Gerard

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 539 words

0Unrated
Well, I only put the first chapter on this morning, but I couldn't wait, so here it is, the next chapter.

Oh, and have you noticed that the chapter title is a line from I Don't Love You? How ironic!

Rate and Review!



"Frank...What the fuck are you doing at my house!" Lyn Z shrieked.

"Hi Lyn Z. I've missed you too. Where's Gerard?"

"He's - how dare you - I told you - you aren't welcome here!"

"Yah, well, I was never one for rules, was I?" He raised an eyebrow, questioning Lyn Z - and she hated it.

"You have to stay away! I never wanted to see your face after - ever! I've always hated you!"

"Only because I snogged Gerard." He said it bravely. Gerard could see Lyn Z's face reddening. Gerard nearly dropped Bandit.

"Now, can I please see Gerard?" He was either extremely brave or extremely stupid, because he marched past her, and sat down next to Gerard.

"So, how're you feeling?" He asked, nearly smiling.

"What? Oh...well, I..." Frank grinned, amazed at his old best friends lack of thought. If you''re gonna lie, do it properly.

Like this. "Lyn, do you mind if Gerard come round mine?"

"If Bandit wasn't here I would beat you to within an inch of your life. But because she is, I'll ask you what you're gonna do at yours."

"Oh, you know. Talk, you know, act like old people, reminiscing about the 'good old days'." He said with a smirk. "We were actually gonna fuck."

Lyn Z's jaw dropped.

"FRANK FUCKING IERO, GERARD IS A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN AND FUCK HIM, NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BOTH..." She faltered.

"We're what, love, me and Frank are what? Is this classed as homophobia?"

"I dunno, but it seemed like he very much isn't a happily married man. He lied to me, saying he was ill so that he didn't have to see me. What were you telling him, Linds?"

"You know what, I don't care, get out, just don't come back. You go, and you're throwing it all away, Gerard, everything you ever had." She didn't even shed a tear.

"I'm going." WHAT?!

"GERARD! Why?!"

"You seem to want me gone, Lindsey, I'm going."

"But...I love you. You have a daughter, a beautiful baby daughter. Why..." She broke down in tears, and Gerard ran upstairs to pack the nessecities. Frank left them to it, and drove away.



As he came downstairs, he saw Bandit, still strapped into her high chair. He walked over to her, and whispered to her.

"Bandit, I want you to know that you were the best thing that ever happened to me. And hopefully when you're older you'll understand why I'm gone, and where I am. If I every find out where I'm going. Oh, Bandit, I don't know what's happened, but we'll get out of this mess, I promise. And always remember babe, I love you."


He walked straight out the door, and continued into afternoon nothingness. He had no goal, or anywhere to live, but he'd done it, he'd gotten away.

He didn't even feel the tears glide down his cheeks.
Sign up to rate and review this story