Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself....

Chapter 10: Escape

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

The Killjoys and Sonic Nightmare make for the exit, determined to get as far away from BL/ind as they can, as quickly as possible.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-23 - Updated: 2011-08-23 - 600 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard and Ray left the security room after de-activating the alarm system. They'd taken out many of the guards now, but they didn't put their guns away just yet. After seeing his brother and Frank leave the high security room with Sonic Nightmare on the monitor, Gerard decided it was time to get out of this oppressive building.
They almost ran into each other on rounding a corner. " Hey! Come on, let's get out of here before anyone realises you're missing. I do not want to come back here again." Gerard said, smiling at the girl in front of him. She nodded, and they made for the exit.
The huge glass door slid open, and Ray ran ahead to the car. As she was just about to follow him, Tasha saw a flash of light fly straight past her, narrowly missing Mikey's shoulder. " Get out! Get in the car!"
" But Tasha..." Frank's eyes were wide, and she forced herself to look straight into them.
" No! Go!" Frank hesitated for a moment, then he turned to Mikey and Gerard and nodded. They ran out to the car, leaving Sonic Nightmare alone. This time, she wasn't scared.
" We told you to stay in your room Natasha. We told you not to cause any more trouble. We are very unhappy with you." The woman who had brought her here stood before her, a large white ray gun in her hand. " We at Better Living Industries don't want to hurt you. Just go back to your room, take off those colourful clothes, and then we'll bring you your medication. All this will be forgotten, and everything with be alright."
" Don't talk bullshit to me." Sonic Nightmare raised her trusty gun. Her hands shook slightly as she aimed at the woman's chest. " I know exactly what goes on here, and I never want to be part of it. I don't want everything to be alright. The world is screwed up, I know that. And that's how I like it. How can you destroy something perfect...to make it beautiful?"
" Come on now, go back to your room. If you don't, you will be punished." The woman raised the gun, pointing it straight at Tasha. " I will give you three seconds. One...two..." Sonic Nightmare pulled the trigger, the bolt of light flashing for a second. The woman tottered backwards in her white high-heeled shoes, then fell to the ground, her finger still wrapped around the trigger. Sonic Nightmare lowered her arms, slipping the gun back into its holster. She looked at the body of the woman, and shook her head sadly. " Art is the weapon." she muttered, then left through the double doors.
Slamming the car door, the slid across the seat. The Killjoys looked at her anxiously, " You okay? That was...big, what you did out there. We saw everything." Ray said. Sonic Nightmare paused for a second, staring at the seat in front of her, then smiled " Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go guys. I think we really need to get away from this place, don't you?" They laughed, and Ray pressed the accelerator. The engine clanked and rattled as they drove down the silent, empty streets of Battery City.

Okay, so thats the end of my second fancfiction. I apologise for the patchy-ness of it, I'm not very good at this type of writing, but I decided to finish the story so those who do like it don't miss out. Next story will be back to my stronger style. Hope to see you next time, don't forget to R&R :) --- Theatre Geek
Sign up to rate and review this story