Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Can I Be The Only Hope For You?

We Laughed So Hard It Would Sting

by DoctorDeathDefy 4 reviews

Gee and Bert remember old times.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 383 words

0Unrated
Bert peered at me. He sighed. "You're spending the night here." He stated.

"What?" I blinked at him.

"Well look at you, buddy. You're in no state to be home alone all night," He said. "It's okay - Allison's not around. She's on vacation with her sister."

"Er... thanks for the offer Bert, but I'm okay on that front thanks..." I said, awkwardly.

"No! I didn't mean it like that! I just meant... Okay, to be honest I don't know why I even said that," He laughed. "I wasn't trying too... I don't do that any more."

"Yeah me either," I smiled. "God we were so crazy back then."

"Mm. To be fair, we were taking alot of things we shouldn't have been."

"Yeah. We were so dumb," I said. "We had fun sometimes though, right?"

"Oh hell yeah. Hey remember that time when you came over to The Used's bus and we were so off our fucking faces. And then we found that stray cat and we..."

"Oh yeah. That was so funny. Good times," I chuckled. Bert giggled.

"You still have your dying chicken laugh, I see," He said.

"Better than Frank's smackhead-slash-preteen-girl laugh," I shrugged.

"Does Midget still think I'm an evil asshole who corrupted poor innocent little you and dragged you kicking and screaming away from the straight and narrow?" Bert wanted to know.

"Er...pretty much, yeah," I said honestly.

"God I hate that asshole," Bert shook his head.

"So you've said," I shifted uncomfortably.

"Do you seriously still like him?" Beet raised a cynical eyebrow.

"I dunno. It's Mikey I'm most pissed at. But I'm not gonna say I don't like him because he's my brother..." I said.

"I like Mikey. But I like you more. You're a good guy, Gee, no matter what Curly Top and The Midge say," He said.

"Curly Top? Really? Dude you're a professional songwriter and the best description you could come up with for Ray was Curly Top?" I spluttered with laughter.

"It was an on the spot thing. Anyway he does have curly hair- it's appropriate," Bert held up his hands.

"Yeah it's awesome hair though - it kinda feels like a sheep," I told him. He stared at me like I was crazy.

Then we both burst out laughing.
Sign up to rate and review this story