Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave...

Chapter 2: IM and Chinese Food

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

The last day of the weekend ends and Frank catches up with an old friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 408 words - Complete

1Insightful
The front door bangs and mum calls up to me, " Frank! Come and get your dinner!" I pause the epic battle between me and seven zombies and drop the controller. I charge down the stairs, the sweet smell of Chinese filling my nose. " Hey mum." I say, making a grab at the nearest plastic box of vegetabley goodness. I turn to go back upstairs when mum says " Frank, do you have to eat in your room?" I turn to her, the hot box burning my fingers. She looks tired, not really surprising to be honest, Aunty Paula is seriously losing it. Last time I went to see her, she asked me what my son was called. " I've got some..erm..work to finish off. I'll be down later." I lie, making for the stairs. I reach the landing and hear her call " I thought we agreed on no more piercings Frank." Crap... She doesn't sound particularly angry, but I'd better not ask her about the tattoo I want to get...
I spend another couple of hours gaming, then at ten-ish I open up my laptop. My Misfits wallpaper lights up on the screen and the little message pops up in the corner saying I have a IM waiting from my friend, Elizabeth.
XStayBeautifulX: Hey! :D
GuitarGuy: Hi :) Nice to speak to you after so long!
XStayBeautifulX: I know! :O It's been AGESSSSS!
GuitarGuy: Yeah, It's YOUR fault! YOU'RE the one who switched schools
[*XStayBeautifulX: I did that to get away from you
GuitarGuy:*] Bitch.
XStayBeautifulX: Nah, JK. You know why I left. I hated everybody, and they hated me.
GuitarGuy: And they wouldn't let you dye your hair bright red...
XStayBeautifulX: That too :D
" Frank! Go to bed now, you've got school tomorrow!" mum calls. I roll my eyes and sigh. Great, weekend over.
GuitarGuy: Aaah, shit. Mum's making me go to bed now. Speak soon okay?"
XStayBeautifulX: Awwww :3 Nighty night Frankie, sleep tight ;D lol
GuitarGuy: Shut up biatch. Night
I sign off, shut the lid down and carefully push my laptop back underneath my bed. I change into my pajamas and get into my messy bed. The bright light of my iPod screen lights up the room as I flick through the hundreds of tracks. I finally settle on Bullet with Butterfly Wings by the Smashing Pumpkins, and try to get to sleep, the knot of worry in my stomach tightening as each hour ticks by.
Sign up to rate and review this story