Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not psycho.. i just like psychotic things

The truth is revealed

by MyChemical_Me 1 review

“They don’t fucking know about it. They don’t about him taking drugs either.” Ray looked back at me in horror.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-26 - Updated: 2011-08-26 - 1626 words

0Unrated


Chapter 5.The truth is revealed

Mikey's POW.

I left the room right after saying hi to frank. I simply wasn't in the mood for all his joy. I mean common; Gerard has problems but no one gives a shit! I went into my room and sat on my bed. My room was ollot like Gerard's except mine had 3 red walls and 1 black. I looked around in my room, remembering all those great times me and Gerard have spent here. Ismiled slightly. I sat in my own thoughts when I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"What?" I angrily asked. I didn't want to talk with Gerard right now.

"It's me Ray. Can I come in?" I heard him say through the door. I relaxed a bit when Iheard it wasn't Gerard.

"Uhm... Yeah sure." I replied. When ray entered the room he walked over to the bed, where I sat, and sat beside me. He looked at me, fully concerned.

"Mikey what's going on?" I looked at him. I could see how concerned he was.

"I have already told you today, Ray. Nothing is wrong." I smiled slightly. Ray didn't look like he believed me.

"Stop the lying and tell the truth! You have been acting strange lately, and I want to know why! You're my best friend, I wanna help you!" he practically screamed out. Out of nowhere I began crying. Ray looked shocked, but put an arm around my shoulder.

"Mikey please tell me, what is wrong?" He pleaded. I nodded and started talking.

"It's just so hard. Gerard got drunk last night, in front of mom, dad, grandpa and Grandma Elena. This morning he cut himself, I swear ray there was a hell lot of blood. These last weeks he has began acting really strange when I'm alone with him. He suddenly starts screaming and throwing around with stuff. This morning he got our mom to cry! She never fucking cries, Ray!" I stopped to take a breath, and then continued. "I'm scared. Scared of losing my brother, and scared that he might end up killing himself!" I finish, looking at Ray.

"What do your parents say about him drinking?" He asked looking away from me. I shook my head.

"They don't fucking know about it. They don't about him taking drugs either." I froze realizing that I probably shouldn't have said that last thing. Ray looked back at me in horror.

"Gerard is taking drugs?!" He screamed before getting up from the bed. I looked as my best friend as his fists began shaking. Then he ran out from my room. I quickly got up and followed him down the stairs, shocked by his reaction. Ray ran into the kitchen with me close behind.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, GERARD?!" He screamed, as he went directly over to Gee, shaking him violently. Bob and Frank looked in horror as they saw me entering the room, with tears stained down my cheeks.

Ray's POW.

I kept shaking Gerard, hoping that I might would be able to shake some sense into him.

"Ray, let go of him!" Bob said, as he rushed over to us and tore me from Gerard.

"How could you Gerard?" I asked, tears now running down my cheeks to. Gerard was like abrother to me, and knowing that he would do a thing like that to himself, made me feel so bad. Gerard looked in horror from me to Mikey, realizing that I knew one of his darkest secrets.

"What have you said, Mikey? You fucking promised me you wouldn't tell anyone!" He began crying. Great, now three of us were crying. Frank ran to his best friend's side and started comfort him. Mikey sat down on a chair and put his head in his hands, still crying. I walked over and sat by him. Bob looked confused around.

"Would anyone mind telling me what the fuck is going on?!" He asked annoyed. Gerard had now sat down, back up against the wall, Frank still trying to comfort him. I looked at Mikey receiving a little nod, before I told Bob what was happening.

"Apparently Gerard hasn't only been drinking. He has also been doing drugs." I told my friend before turning my attention to Mikey again. Bob now looked even more confused. Then looked at Gerard.

"You was high the night you called me and asked if I could come pick you up, wasn't you?" He asked Gerard. Gerard looked up at Bob before nodding.

"Yeah." He just said, making Mikey cry even more. Frank was now also crying. Bob looked away from Gee and started shaking his head. Mikey looked like he was about to say something when he was interrupted by the doorbell. I got up and went for the door. I opened the door, finding a girl standing outside.

"Hey you ordered some pizzas?" She asked smiling.

"Yes, Uhm...I have to go find some moneys. I'll be right back." I said before going back to the kitchen for some moneys. When I entered the room I saw that Frank and Gerard was no longer sitting at the floor but at a couple of chairs. I also noticed that frank's hand was lying in Gerard's lap.

"Where's the money?" I asked out in the room. Gerard looked at me getting up from the chair.

"I will go pay." He said while whipping away a couple of tear stains. I nodded, sitting back at the chair beside Mikey.



Gerard's POW.

I took the money from the disk and went to the front door. I opened the door and looked at the girl standing outside the door.

"Leah?" I asked in disbelief. She smiled at me widely.

"Oh hey Gerard. How funny to meet you here." Making me smile to.

"Well Ilive here." I laughed, making her laugh to.

"Oh awesome. Well, here are your pizzas." She handed me the bag, containing 7pizzas.

"Thanks. How much is it?" I asked as I pulled the money from my pocket. She looked at me, shaking her head.

"Oh nothing." She smiled. I looked at her confused. She laughed, thensaid;

"My dad owns the pizzeria, so you don't have to pay." I smiled.

"Seriously?Aw thanks!" I said before hugging her. She hugged me back, still laughing.

"Well Ihave to go, Gerard. See you soon I hope." She waved before going to her car.

"See ya." I waved back and closed the door. I took the pizzas with me into the kitchen.

"Dinners here!" I said, still smiling like a mad man. Frank looked at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked, making me giggle.

"Oh nothing." I put down the pizzas at the dinner table.

"Does it have anything to do with that chick who delivered the pizzas?" Ray asked smiling.

"What girl?! OMG are you cheating on me, Gerard?! Tell me the truth!" Frank screamed before Jumping at me, making me fall to the floor with him on top of me.

"Don't you know how much you mean to me!" He asked right before he made his lips collide with mine, pressing his tongue into my mouth, making Bob and Ray burst out in laughter. Even Mikey smiled. I pushed frank of me and started laughing myself. Frank himself was fake crying.

"Fuck of, boy" I told him before getting off the floor.

"The only one I wanna fuck is you" He replied, making everyone laugh even more. He then got off the floor to and sat on achair.

"Let's eat!" He yelled out. I then sat down at the table with the other four and began eating. Through the dinner I kept thinking about Leah, about her sweet smile and beautiful big blue eyes.

After the dinner we went to the living room to watch some movies. Mikey picked the movies, even through frank wanted to. We ended up seeing all the Saw movies. When we saw the last one, only me and Mikey was awake. I glanced at him, but quickly looked away when he noticed.

"Hey Mikes, I'm sorry. I'm probably the worst big brother ever." I said. Mikey looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Gerard, you are the best big brother ever! You just have some problems you can't fix by yourself." He told me. I smiled at him.

"By the way who was the chick Ray talked about earlier?" He smirked. I could feel how I was blushing.

"It's the shrink's secretary. Her name is Leah." I told him. He looked at me with acurious expression.

"What's her last name?" He then said. I looked at him wondering why the hell he wanted to know that.

"Tiff. Linda Tiff. Why?" I asked him. He smiled a big smile.

"Just curious." He said before turning to the screen again. That was weird. I felt the sleep crawling over me, and right before I fell asleep I wondered why Ray and Bob hadn't said anything else about the drug thing. And why Frankie seemed to ignore it completely. I wondered if it could be because of - I didn't even let myself finish that thought. He promised me he had quitted it. I had to believe him. After all he is my best friend...





AN: so this chapter is a bit late out.. I hoped I could have posted it 3 hours ago, but back theni hadn't even started writing it XD Please R&R :D I might post another chapter later today:D ... Oh I actually think I stopped with a cliff hanger... well I actually did:D so know u have to come back to find out what Frankie promised XD Remember: R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story