Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(19) All You Are Is Mean

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Kacy already knew that being in the spotlight wasn't always a good thing but she didn't expect it to get this bad.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 1511 words - Complete

?Blocked
Lunch finally came and people filed out in to the hallway as I stood to go back to my locker. As I walked down the hall people bumped shoulders with me and after the first few I started to realize it definitely wasn't on accident. At first I thought maybe I was being paranoid... But no, I wasn't.

Lisa was waiting at my locker as I angrily twirled the combination and as my locker door swung open more notes fell out. I threw them all on the ground, "Do people seriously have nothing better to do than slip notes in to my locker?" I mumbled as Lisa watched me, looking troubled.

"Maybe we should skip the rest of the day." Lisa stated, seeing the frustration all over my face but I shook my head, "I'm not going to let them run me out of here." I stated, determined to stick around.

"There are some seriously deranged fans in this school." Lisa said, wanting to leave. I shook my head again. "I can't just hide from them forever. You can go if you'd like. I'm not making you stay next to me. I know it's not fun right now." I said, tone softening as I looked at Lisa.

"You're my friend. Those girls don't scare me." Lisa said, smiling in response.

Finally I shoved everything in my locker and smiled back at her. "So didn't you have something you had to do with Mr. Heckrer today at lunch?" I asked, remembering she had told me about it earlier today.

Lisa groaned. "He wanted to review stuff with me but it's fine. I can skip and chill with you instead." She said, brightly.

I shook my head. "We can hang out later. Go for it. I'll be fine, really." I convinced her.

Lisa stole another look at me before she went in search of Mr. Heckrer. I laughed as she walked through the crowd. I knew she really didn't want to go over anything with him. He was one of the most annoyingly bitter teachers we had at this school but for her sake I figured it was best she did.

"What are you laughing at whore?" Someone rudely asked me and I turned to see Erica, one of the 'popular' girls in our school staring at me with a look of disgust.

Disbelief ran over my face, "Whore?" I asked. Me? Really? I didn't understand how she got to that conclusion.

The hallway crowd was thinning as I stared at her, waiting for details on how I had become a whore. Especially someone she considered a whore. That was difficult to reach seeing as how she was... Well, you know. Popular girl, school full of guys? You figure it out.

"That's right. Messing around with some guy from a band so that you can become known." Erica sneered and I noticed more of her friends joining us as we slowly became the only crowd in the hallway. Lunch had started and no one had stayed behind to see what was going on in the not so lonely hallway.

"Guess what you became known for?" Another girl asked in a rude tone.

"A slut." Yet another girl muttered and Erica reached out and shoved me against the locker. I felt the uneven edges digging in to my back right through my shirt and the lock caused me to arch a little. Yet again my back had been thrown against something. It was still sore from the other time.

"What do you people want from me?" I asked, angrily, staying against the locker as the group of girls circled me, more seemed to have joined us.

"We want you to leave Brendon alone!" One girl yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't even know him." I replied, "And you don't know what happened." I was assuming they were upset about the fight Alex and Brendon had gotten in to. I already felt guilty about that. I didn't need Brendon's psycho fans to make me feel worse.

One girl let out a noise of frustration and lunged at me. As I put my hands up to fend off her ridiculous attack another two girls rushed forward and held my arms back. I struggled against them holding my arms down as the girls fist made contact with the side of my face. As I looked away she grabbed my face and roughly pulled my head back to where I could face her. "Look at me you stupid slut." She said, spitting in my face.

I closed my eyes as I felt the spit splatter on to my face and her nails dug in to my face as she tightened her grip against my useless attempts to get free from her and her twisted friends.

She let go of my face and grabbed hold of my hair, tugging roughly and my eyes snapped open as she slammed my head back in to the locker, causing me to scream out from the pain that exploded in my head as a reaction. "I told you to look at me." she said, angrily.

As she angrily slammed my head in to the locker door again I felt my eyes flutter as the pain continued on but I somehow stayed awake, feeling dizzy. I watched as the girls moved around and I didn't understand at first but then realized they were each taking a turn to hit me. They rearranged and the people holding my arms down switched but I didn't have much fight left in me as fists came raining down hard on my face and I felt people stepping on my feet and kicking me.

A few people missed and kicked the locker then cursed in pain and got angry with me for them having missed their target so then they would kick with more anger. A few of the girls seemed to like spitting which I found disgusting but as I shut my eyes tightly I could hear them and each time my head got slammed against the locker I felt dizzier and more pain would erupt.

It really didn't take me long at all to lose consciousness. At first everything was just blurry and it felt like I was slipping away but each hit kept bringing me back but then eventually the hits seemed to fade and all that was left turned black.

**

"What are you doing? It's lunch time! No one in the halls!" Mr. Heckrer yelled, coming down the hallway with Lisa walking next to him. They were discussing when she could stop by for some more help since she hadn't gotten too far this time around.

The group of girls frolicked quickly in different directions leaving one person laying on the ground, looking as if she were sleeping though as Mr. Heckrer and Lisa approached they could see blood smeared on the locker door above her. "Kacy?" Lisa yelled, running to her friends side. "Mr. Heckrer she won't wake up!" Lisa yelled, eyes widened in shock as she tried to wake her friend.

Mr. Heckrer looked up and down the empty hallway frantically. He had never dealt with a situation quite like this so he found himself in a daze as he approached the young girl slumped against the lockers lining the hallway in a school he had always thought should be a sanctuary for children, not a battleground. "Go get the principal now." Mr. Heckrer said, feet planted firmly in place as he stood above Kacy. He could feel his entire body shaking.

Lisa stood quickly and started running down the hallway, feeling her shoes nearly skidding across the ground. She had never quite felt anything like this. She was terrified. Why wouldn't Kacy wake up?

As Lisa ran in to the principal's office she found him sitting and going over some paperwork. "She-she needs help!" Lisa said, frantically/breathlessly as she tried to regain her calm but it didn't seem to be coming back.

The principal seemed confused as he stood up and followed Lisa through the hallway, seeing the young teen so flustered made him quicken his pace and when he stumbled upon the scene of the beaten girl lying in the hallway he gasped and stumbled backwards. "Has anyone called 911?" He asked, quickly assessing that it would be necessary in this situation.

**

Lisa reached for her cell phone with a shaky hand and found his number after mis-dialing quite a few times. She couldn't suppress the sobs as she held the phone up to her ear. When he answered he sounded fine, she didn't want to ruin that.

"Hello Brendon? I need to tell you something..." Lisa said, sobbing as she tried to make herself calm enough to be understood.

**

(Dramatic! I know! A little cliche possibly... Hope you guys don't completely hate it but it's the direction I decided would work best... Hopefully I'll still be hearing from you :D ) && I apologize for spelling/grammar errors! I'm getting a little sleepy but I wanted to get this out tonight!
Sign up to rate and review this story