Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I Let You Love Me, Be The One Adored

Chapter Seven

by i-stole-the-cookies 0 reviews

Thank you all for reading! So happy that a few fantastic people are reading this!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 1039 words

0Unrated
"I don't understand what you're saying, dad." Frank said for the thousandth time. "You went to live in Pittsburgh for a while, to get some distance from mom, but then you came back like a month later. What does have to do with Olivia?"

"Frank, I had an affair." Mr Iero said clearly. "I didn't know how it happened, but it did. Its one of the reasons why your mother and I divorced. I had another child."

"Who?" Frank asked. And then it hit him. "Olivia?!" He exclaimed. "Olivia...you...Olivia?!"

"Her mother sent me away because she knew how much I wanted to be closer to you, we weren't in love but we were got together for her sake. She sent me away and ordered me never to make contact with them again. I didn't want Olivia to be caught up in any conflict," Frank cut him off.

"Like me." He said quietly. Mr Iero nodded.

"I couldn't do that do another one of my children. I saw what it did to you. So I just left and I never looked back." Mr Iero felt older than he was. "I didn't even know she was here, how was I supposed to know that she had met you already? Did she say anything to you about me?"

"No, I didn't even know she was from Pittsburgh until like two days ago." Frank replied. He felt like he was hundred years old. And then another thought came into his head. "Aw! When I saw her in that bar the other week, I was gonna hit on her! My own sister!" He buried his head in his hands. And then, yet another thought came into his head. "Aw! Dude! Gerard is dating my little sister! She's only 21! She's far too young for him!"

"Glad to see your brotherly instincts are taking over." Mr Iero mumbled. "Look son, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. I know I should have."

"Does my mom know?" Frank asked, getting serious again.

"She does and she thought it would be best to wait until you were older and a little less on drugs to tell you." Mr Iero replied. Frank nodded, understanding completely.

"What do we tell Olivia?" Frank asked.

"Judging by the look on her face, when I walked in here," Mr Iero began. "I'm guessing she already knows." Frank nodded.

"I'll talk to her about it, she likes me." Frank replied.

"Good idea." Mr Iero replied. "I don't think she'll like me that much. Not after I left. I wonder how her mother is."

"Dad, her mom is dead." Frank said grimly. Mr Iero gave him a wide eyed look. "Yeah when she was sixteen."

"Who took care of her?"

"I don't know. I'll go find out." Frank said, grabbing his jacket. "You stay here, and have some pie. It smells delicious." Frank left the apartment with the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Car keys in hand, he walked to his car but out of the corner of his eye he noticed Gerard and Olivia still sitting in Gerard's car. He walked over to them and Olivia got out.

"My dad is your dad?" Frank asked. Olivia nodded. "Did you know?" She shook her head.

"I knew he was my dad on sight, but I didn't know he was your dad too." Olivia replied. Gerard sat silently, waiting until they spoke to him. He knew they wouldn't, not right now.

"Okay, this is getting weird." Frank said. He turned away and paced the sidewalk for a minute. "Sorry, I just found out that I had a little sister, its still sinking in."

"I just found out that I had a brother, a family was there when I..." Gerard tensed in the seat next to her. Frank waited for her to finish her sentence but she couldn't. "Don't tell your dad, he'll just feel bad," Olivia whispered.

"He's your dad too." Frank mumbled. "What is it?" He asked, after clearing his throat.

"Olivia was raped when she sixteen." Gerard said when he saw that Olivia was struggling to. "The guy was her step-father, after her mother died, she was raped by her step-father and he also killed her boyfriend and her two best friends to cut her off from anyone that would help her."

Frank didn't say anything.

"You expect me to keep that from dad?" Frank asked after a moment

"Well, I don't want him to feel bad about leaving, he obviously had another life and another family to take care of." Olivia replied.

"Your mother asked him to leave." Frank replied, he didn't say why because he wasn't entirely sure it was the truth. Olivia stared at him for a long time before her eyes widened.

"Oh my God she did! Why did she do that?!" Olivia looked at Gerard as if he was going to give her the answer. "Can I talk to him?" She asked Frank. Frank nodded.

"Of course." He said softly. "He's your dad." Olivia got out of the car.

"Do you want me to come?" Gerard asked.

"Um...I think I'll be okay with Frank." Olivia replied. "He can drop me off home. Just uh...let Donna know what's going on. She'll get worried if we're not back when she's back." Gerard nodded and Oliva climbed inside the car again. She kissed his face, close to his lips and then got out again. She closed the door and watched him drive away.

"I think we need to talk about this...." Frank said, motioning to the Olivia and Gerard's car which had turned the corner.

"What?"

"Your dating my one of my best friends." Frank said, he folded his arms. "I'm not sure I approve." Frank laughed, unable to keep a straight face. "Alright lets go upstairs." Frank put an arm around his little sister and guided up to the apartment. Mr Iero was sitting in the kitchen with a half eaten slice of pie in front of him. Olivia was touched that he tried the pie.

"Olivia." Mr Iero said softly.

"Hi dad." She whispered. "I uh, guess we need to talk." Mr Iero nodded and the three of them sat down to talk.
Sign up to rate and review this story