Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not psycho.. i just like psychotic things

And I said: Let there be withdrawal

by MyChemical_Me 1 review

Gerard suffers from withdrawal and Frank comes with an confession

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 1156 words

0Unrated


Chapter 6. And Isaid; Let there be withdrawal

Mikey's POW.

I fell asleep right after Gerard, but didn't get to sleep for too long before Iwas awakened by a very happy Frank.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty!" he yelled at me, while jumping on my stomach.

"Get of me midget!" I said while, for the second time these last 24 hours, kicked Frank off me.
He definitely didn't look like he approved it.
"I'm not a midget!" he exclaimed, before leaving the living room. Istood up and went for the kitchen where the other was.

I found them at the dinner table eating the left over's from the pizza. I went to the counter and pored some coffee into a mug, then sat down beside the others. I was glad that Gerard seemed to be happy. I think it was a good thing that we made a deal about not taking the 'stop the drug thing before you kills yourself' conversation last Night.

FLASHBACK:
Gerard left the room, and Ray sat down beside me again.

"We need to talk with him about his drug problems." Ray said. Ilooked at him, still crying a bit.

"No not now. It will be too much for him right now. He needs time." Itold him. He looked at me like I was insane. Then Bob joined the conversation;

"I agree with Mikey. Talking with Gerard about this right now, Will just make him angry. He is already angry and sad because Mikey told you about it, Ray." Bob went over and sat on a chair to.
I looked at Frank wondering why he hadn't said a single word.

Then I couldn't help but to wonder if Frank knew about Gerard taking drugs. Imean they are best friends. Frank's reaction when Ray told Bob that Gerard have been doing drugs was so weird. It was almost like he didn't react at all. Maybe he knew? Maybe he and Gerard had been doing drugs together?

END OF FLASHBACK.

I looked over at Frank. He was sitting beside Ray talking about comics. Then I saw the clock on the wall behind frank. 8:45 AM.

"Guys, we are late for school." I pointed out. The others looked at me with a weird expression. I pointed at the clock and then everything happened very quickly. People running around trying to finish fast so we could go to school. While cleaning my mug I realized that Gerard was still sitting at the table, not ready for school. He looked up and meet my gaze.

"Why are you starring at me, Mikey?" He asked.

"I am just trying to figure out why you are not getting ready for school?" I replied to him, before putting the mug away. I looked at Gerard again and saw he was moving nervously around on his chair. I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"What's wrong, Gerard?" I nervously asked. I looked down and saw that his hands were shaking really bad. I started to panic.

"RAY.BOB AND FRANK GET IN HERE NOW!" I screamed, while brining my brother into ahug. Soon Bob, Ray and Frank ran into the room to see what was going on. As soon as they saw Gerard, they all came over to us.

"What happened, Mikey?" Rays asked pulling me away from Gerard. I looked at Ray and instantly knew that he thought I had let Gerard take something.

"I don't know, He just started shaking. He hasn't taken anything!" I said. I looked over at Gerard who was now vomiting all over himself, Bob trying to hold him up.

"It's withdrawal." I heard Frank say. I looked at him and so did Ray.

"How do you know that?" Ray asked him. Frank looked away in shame.



Frank's POW.

I looked away, focusing on a weird spot on the wall. How stupid of me saying that, now they won't give up until they know the truth.

"Frank, how do you know that?" Ray repeated. I glanced at Gerard, and then looked at Ray.

"I once did pills." I said. I might did it more than once but they don't need to know that right now. Ray and Mikey looked at me in shock.

"You gave Gerard drugs?" Mikey Screamed, looking from me to Gerard.

"No never. I wouldn't do that. I am not that stupid."I grinned. Ray shot me a glare saying 'Stop the laughter now Frank!' And so I did. I glanced at Gerard again. He had stopped puking but still looked bad.

"I don't think he's capable of going to school today."Bob said "Maybe one of us should stay home with him?" He finished off. Gerard stood of from the floor where he had been while vomiting.

"You guys go to school, I am fine." He said smiling. After allot of protest Gerard finely convinced Mikey, that he was fine on his own. Then Mikey, Bob and Ray went for school. I told them I just had to ask Gerard something in private and then I would come.

"You never told Mikey about my problem?" I asked my best friend. Gerard shook his head.

"No, I never thought he needed to now." Gerard replied, smiling. I said goodbye to him and went for school.



Gerard's POW.

After saying goodbye to frank, I ran straight to the bathroom. I puked in the sink, felling my whole stomach twist. Sweat dripping from my face, as I took a sip of water. I hated withdrawal, another reason of why I wasn't quitting drugs. After drying my face with a towel I went to my room. I searched my whole room for drugs without luck. My room was completely drug free. As I felt panic crawling over me I grabbed my cell phone and called my friend - and dealer - Bert McCragen.

"It's Bert."The guy who picked up the phone said.

"Hey Bert, its Gerard." Bert and I met a couple of years ago at a concert. We are the same age and don't live to far from each other. Mikey hates the fact that I am friends with Bert, which irritates me allot. I think I am capable of picking my own friends.

"Gerard!What's up?" He said.

"I need something. Quick." I told him before running for the bathroom again. When I was done puking I picked up the phone only to see the conversation had been canceled. I was just about to call again when I got a text message from Bert;

I'm on my way :)











So once again: Sorry for the lack of updates :D R&R ?

Just to say; Yes Bert will be a part of this story. No I don't hate Bert. And if I see any hate comments about Bert I will smack your face for 6 bucks and a Dr. Pepper!

XD Please R&R so I know if I should keep posting this story :D
Sign up to rate and review this story