Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Duck Tape Scars

Duck Tape Scars

by TheMightyDestroya 0 reviews

Destroya was a woman with strong moral ethics. That was until she came across Kobra Kid

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 619 words

0Unrated
It was something she'd never done before. Truly, honestly. Really. She was a woman of honor; the code of ethics she adhered to was the foundation of her life, her work, her team. Her men trusted her as a leader. She loved them and of course, she would love them for the rest of her mortal life.

This was before Kobra Kid arrived.

He had a kind of beauty that she considered exotic and dangerous. He was young, And he had a way with mechanics that she found riveting and satisfying. A real turn-on. She liked him immediately. His determination and his passion fitted his personality like the cogs of a machine, corresponding smoothly. He was perfect. The most perfect and flawless man she'd ever met.

She wasn't thinking with her brain.

After all, she was only a woman.

It started with mere innocence. They'd talk about their experiences with the battle against Better Living. It was an unusual way to break the ice, but it worked. Every time she ended her stories, he'd prod her with a glance to continue on and elaborate the tale. She couldn't refuse him. At times like these, she noticed the way they'd lock eyes for a few seconds, his contained unanswered questions while hers- Her thoughts around him were unacceptable.

Immoral. Lewd. Knowing this, she was always the first one to break contact. But her eyes would wander to the rest of his body as she contained her desires to herself. She felt guilty, of course. He probably noticed her shameless behavior, but not once did he dare mention it aloud. After that first incident, she tried his best to hide her curiosity and her weakness. It didn't work.

In all honesty, she knew that it wasn't his fault. He couldn't be the one to blame when she hugged him while he voiced problems regarding his partner, Danger Doll It was an involuntary gesture. It was meant to be innocent, just a sign of friendship, one way to show that she understood his feelings and problems. He'd broken away instantly, stating that he had to go back to the base, help his brother, cook the food. They were pathetic excuses, but she released him. She never saw him again for a while.

And then it happened a second time. Their lives crossed paths and this time around, it was hard to ignore her growing feelings for Kobra. He'd said, "Doll and I aren't together anymore."

That was the catalyst.

She kissed him to soothe the pain of his broken heart. He pretended to be a tough guy, resisting her advances in the beginning. But it wasn't long until he gave up the last of the fight that was left in im. She was a commanding woman, and her beautiful looks only helped him along as he lusted for her.

She wasn't one to lose the opportunity. She touched his lips to silence his protestations, whispering comforting words in his ear. Her gentle hands began to wander across his body, reveling in his figure. She clutched his hair and buried her face in his smooth neck, her hands finally settling to his hips.

It was then that he decided to return her kisses.

Her team never found out about it. It was only a kiss (or two or three) and wandering hands and lustful glimpses. Nothing more. Their dignities were left partially intact. He reminded her of the team... The family that she was neglecting when she paused to think about her actions. Her code of ethics had no say in her deceitful behavior. She silenced her mind's cry for morality and justice as she was held by Kobra, kissing him yet again
Sign up to rate and review this story