Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But...I love you.

What The Hell?!

by mcrluvva101 4 reviews

Gerard and Frank wake up to the evidence of the night before...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 633 words

0Unrated
Hey ma peeps.

So, I got a shitload of reviews, and I promised someone that the next chapter would be on tonight, so here it is.

Where I am, it is 22:26, so I have earphones in, listening to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy, and next, I have Mama by My Chemical Romance themselves. Then, I will be sleeping. Lol, jokes.

I realise that the summary makes it sound dirty, but there isn't anything like that. smacks hand Naughty me. Sorry, there isn't anything like that yet.

Again, R & R. Thanks!




Gerard woke up, thanks to the rays of sunlight burning his hand.

He opened his eyes, and took in his surroundings.

"Shit. Oh god."

He was in bed with Frank Iero, who was half naked. It took a while to sink in, but when it did it still caused mixed emotions, like 'WTF!?!' and 'OMFG'.

He pulled the quilt further past his head, to save himself from the sun. It made him feel safe. No one could touch him under the covers.

As soon as the words passed through his head, Franks hand brushed against his shoulder. Gerard gasped. Frank was freezing. Gerard was about to pull him into a hug until he woke up.

"Gerard...are you awake?"

Gerard emerged from his hideout, blushing slightly.

"Uh, yeah."

"Um...Gerard?"

"Yeah."

"What were you doing under the quilt?" Frank grinned.

Gerard blushed even more.

"I was just getting out of the sun." He then realised how pathetic that sounded.

"Ok, whatever. Get out. I'm getting up."

*************

Not long after, they were both dressed and making individual cups of coffee.

"How much sugar Frank?" Joked Gerard, watching Frank spoon endless amounts of the white jewels into his mug.

( Yeah, Jewels, not just sugar. Check out my skills)

"As much as the cup will take."

He finally sat down, just before someone knocked on the door.

Gerard decided to answer it.

"GERARD FUCKING WAY! I KNEW IT! YOU DID FUCK! YOU CAME HERE JUST TO HAVE SEX WITH THAT THING!"

Lyn Z shrieked, red in the face and eyes. She'd been crying.

"Ok, so first things first, we didn't fuck, I repeat, we DID NOT have sex. Second, that 'thing' has a name. Third, what the FUCK are you doing here?"

"Gerard...I love y-you. I slept on your side of the bed last night, I even wore one of the shirts you left as a night dress. Bandit misses you, she called for you this morning."

Gerard was torn. He missed Bandit, but he hated Lyn Z with all of his guts...or did he? Frank was kind...for fuck sake. Kind?! Loads of people were 'kind' but they weren't fucking helping, were they?!

"Lyn Z, I can't, you know I can't, you even said, if I go, I leave it all behind. So I am. I'm leaving you behind. For good."

Lyn Z wept at his words, then turned and ran to the car at the end of the garden.

"Well that went well."

"Frank, do you want your balls left where they are, or down your throat? Shut the fuck up, I'm pissed off."

"I can see that. You just need to relax, let go a little bit."

"I'm not willing to fuck you, if that's what you want."

"I was thinking more along the lines of the nightclub round the corner. Just tonight. Please?"

Frank used his puppy dog eyes, but he didn't even need to.

"I'm in. No doubt at all."

SHIT. I HAVE ONLY JUST NOTICED THAT FRANK HAS NO DOGS. Oh crap.

He'll have to do without. :'(

Oh, btw, I want some strippers invented for the next chapter. Just tell me their name and hair colour, then what song they dance to. Thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story