Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(29) Awkward

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX

Brendon finds a good way to apologize to Kacy. (WARNING: fairly cliche)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 852 words - Complete

?Blocked
Brendon walked back in to the kitchen with a huge smile on his face, "May I take you to the bedroom?" He asked, extending his hand to me.

I smiled back, wondering what he was up to. "Sure." I replied, placing my hand in his as he pulled me up off the ground.

The bedroom looked normal but he kept walking and opened the bathroom door. As I peered inside I smiled widely, "Wow." I whispered. It looked so beautiful. He had rose petals scattered on the ground and candles were lit all around the tub which was filled with water and bubbles.

"This is my apology." Brendon said, smiling at me. "I'm so sorry." He said, even though he had previously apologized.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, standing on my tippy toes as I kissed him gently. "I forgive you." I replied.

Brendon gently pulled away, "Enjoy." He said, smiling at me as he made for the door.

"Wait, you're leaving?" I asked, slightly disappointed.

Brendon stopped and stared at me in surprise, "I can stay?" He asked.

I nodded, feeling my cheeks heat at the idea of what was to come. We had never seen each other naked before. This was already awkward. I slowly lifted my tank top off and then pulled my shorts down. Brendon watched in amazement as I did so.

I struggled to unclasp my bra because my fingers were trembling because of how nervous I had become. Brendon noticed, "Do you need help?" he asked, kindly.

I nodded and turned around. Soon enough I felt his hands on my back. This time they felt cold and I shivered slightly as my bra slackened. "There you go." Brendon whispered. He was quick. I brushed away the thought of how many girls he had probably undressed to become that talented at unclasping bra's so quickly and easily.

"Thanks." I replied, my cheeks still heated in embarrassment. What if he didn't like my body?

I kept my back to him as I slid my underwear off. Then I took a few seconds to compose myself, breathing out loudly. "Are you okay?" Brendon asked, sounding worried. "I can leave if you want..."

I shook my head and turned towards him, eyes widening as I realized he was now naked. I tried to keep my eyes on his face as I spoke, "No, it's fine. I'm fine. This is such a sweet gesture. I want you to be in here with me in this room here not dressed." I replied, my words coming out jumbled as I slightly stuttered.

Brendon laughed, "I can keep my boxers on if that makes you more comfortable."

"I think that would be good." I said, still not looking at anything other than his face. I just wasn't ready to yet.

He laughed again as he grabbed his boxers and stepped back in to them. I smiled nervously, "Would you like me to do the same?"

"Only if you want. I like the view as it is." Brendon said, winking.

I think all the blood rushing to my face nearly made me pass out as I managed to get even more embarrassed at the situation. "Oh uh okay." I replied, biting my tongue. Ow, that hurt.

As I fought the urge to run from the room Brendon got in to the tub, releasing some of the water since two of us would be in the tub instead of one which would increase the rise of water. Once pleased he smiled at me and held out his hand, "Come here." He said, softly.

I slowly made my way to the tub and stepped in, he placed his hands on my hips as I sat down in between his legs. As I laid back I thought of how hard his chest actually was. When I saw him in the hospital at first I had thought of him as scrawny. When he wears shirts he kind of looks smaller than he is. Well not smaller... Just less toned. Without a shirt on he was a knock out. Okay, maybe I shouldn't be thinking this while currently pressed against his chest while he's trying to talk to me. I heard his voice but didn't catch what he had said, "Uh what?" I asked, another rush of blood to my face as embarrassment hit me again.

Brendon chuckled, "I just said that you're beautiful." He replied.

"Oh. Thank you." I said, stuttering over the thank you slightly. "The water feels nice." I stated. "You feel nice." I added, though it took all of my courage to say it.

"Yeah?" Brendon asked, sounding amused but pleased. "Maybe sometime we can do it completely naked." He teased.

"It's a possibility." I responded.

I sighed in happiness as I completely relaxed against Brendon. He rubbed my shoulders gently and the air smelled of vanilla from the burning candles; my favorite scent. "This moment is perfect." I whispered as I closed my eyes and realized that loving Brendon wasn't all that bad of a choice for my heart to make.
Sign up to rate and review this story