Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > How much do you value the lives of your idols?

Not going anywhere.

by secretive 6 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-03 - 682 words

0Unrated
I was shaking so much that I thought I would throw up, I was right. The smell filled the whole room, making my stomach churn again. I licked at the dried blood on my bottom lip and shakily hummed Northern Downpour in an unsuccessful attempt to calm myself down. The song reminded me of Ryan. Every few seconds or so my eyes would be drawn to the screen where I saw Ryan struggling and crying. I couldn’t stop myself from bursting out with hysterical sobs every time I saw him. This is how I stayed for about ten minutes.

My head was buried deep into my knees as I sobbed to myself. I heard Ryan crying along with me, my chest hurt and I was sure my heart was tearing itself into millions of pieces. It wrenched in my shaking chest, throbbing painfully against my ribcage. My eyes burned and stung from the overdose of salty tears. “I Love you Brendon...” Ryan sniffled, my head shot up to the screen. Ryan’s head was hung. He stared blankly into his lap. He was still crying, but his tears had stopped. “If somebody’s listening to me, tell Brendon I love him.” Ryan cried, he seemed to be under the impression that Will and Robert would be listening to him. That made me more paranoid, what if they were! “If you kill me, tell him that I love him.” He rose his head to stare up at the roof. I watched, going dizzy as his eyes widened. He’d noticed the camera. He looked at it, his eyes piercing straight into the lens. “My only regret is that I never got to tell him how much he actually meant to me.”
“Ryan...” I whispered, desperation for him to know I could see him burned in my chest.
“Brendon is my everything, he always has been.” Ryan almost growled into the camera, the mixture of anger and fear in his expression seemed equal. “The time that I was away from him was the hardest time of my life, I thought about him every night before I went to sleep, Every time I wrote a song...so do me a favour and show him this after you kill me. I love you Brendon Urie.”

I screamed as loud as I could without my lungs exploding. “NO! RYAN I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!” I sobbed violently again punching my clenched fists down onto the stone floor. Suddenly, I heard the door creaking open. I swung my whole body round to see Robert standing motionless in the doorway. “LET HIM FUCKING GO YOU MONSTER!” I yelled at him, tugging my arms almost out of their sockets. “I’LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING I FUCKING OWN!”
Robert stared at me, his blank expression stayed imminent. “So we’re in agreement then?” he asked,
“YES WE’RE IN AGREEMENT YOU BASTARD!” I screamed at him. Then I paused, “We’re in agreement untie me.”
“I can’t do that...” he began
“Well then you get nothing,” I told him blankly, trying my best to hide every burning, bubbling emotion that coursed inside me.
Robert raised one eyebrow, “Okay.” He told me. He buried his hand into his pocket and produced a small key. He walked over to me and undid my shackles as I breathed heavily, waiting for the epic moment of freedom. Once I was free, I shot up. I was ready to go. Ready to do anything that had to be done to get out of here. It was a stupid idea; I knew that I stood no chance against Robert. I whipped myself around to face the door, ready to make a dash for it. Then I heard Robert cocking a gun. I turned to see him pointing a small, silver pistol at me. I froze to the spot as fear overwhelmed me. He laughed, it was the first time he’d ever done that in my presence. It was a horrible cackling sort of noise that emerged from him. “You’re not going anywhere.”
Sign up to rate and review this story