Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The black and white roses

Chapter 1

by IanH 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] [?] - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 246 words

0Unrated
My twin brother,Derek, was such a weirdo.......He had been embarresing me sice....BIRTH!!!He was so annoying, but what was I gonna do? He was my brother...v.v....ahhh jeez.

Anyways, it was the first day of school and I couldn't wait to get there to see all my friends again! Grabbing my GreenDay messanger bag and quickly heading out the door with Derek behind trying to catch up with me yelling and panting,"Je-sus, Jazz--do--yah--have--to--be--so--god--damn--fast???"

I ingorned and ran to my best friend's house to see her on the front porch sucking face with her boyfriend....ewww.

I smirked and put my hand on my hip...waiting for them to stop. THey didnt...About 4 minutes passed until I said,"Jesus...Chlsea!Take a breath will yah?Hey Frankie?Aren't yah suffocating in there?"

"Nah."he said, standing up and lending his hand to his girlfriend. He locked her in his arms and kissed her cheek softly.She giggled and laced fingers with him as we began walking again.

Up came Derek, panting and sweating as we calmed down to catch his breath.

"You okay,Derekus Maximus?"I said smugly.

He looked up with a tense look on his face,"Since when do you run so god damn fast?" He still appeared tired and sweaty.

I shrugged,"Iono, just anxious to get to school, I guess."

He smirked at me,"OH!You just wanna see Gerard...God Jazz,just ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!"
Sign up to rate and review this story