Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The One Where Everyone Dies

Party Time!

by LePanicFan 0 reviews

Umm. Vampire Gerard, crossover with Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Benji & Joel Madden in the mix. *Pandy* rated V for future reference.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-10-15 - 774 words

0Unrated
[A/N: This starys off pretty normal, then gets gruesome really suddenly. Probably cos it started out as a fluffyness then I got bored and decided to change it to horror! ^_^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


All was calm at Ryan Ross’s house. Well, apart from Ryan. He was careering round putting last minute touches to everything. His best friend of twelve years, Spencer Smith, watched this with amusement and a degree of confusion. He had just opened his mouth to say ‘Why bother?’ when the doorbell rang, which sent Ryan into even more of a flurry.

Spencer shook his shaggy head and went to answer the door. He was greeted with a strange sight; it looked like a stack of beer crates had walked up to the door by itself. But then Jon Walker arrived with another two crates and Spencer rolled his eyes. Trust Jon to bring more alcohol than he could carry.

Spencer picked up four of the crates with ease and turned his back on Jon, leaving him to struggle with the other three. Jon followed him down the cream-coloured hallway, trying hard not to drop anything.

They dumped the crates under a large wooden table that Ryan had stacked high with food and Jon grinned at Spencer.

“Ready to party?” he asked, fetching a bottle opener.

Jon had turned his back for just a second when there was an almighty CRACK from behind him and he spun, startled. But it was just Spencer tearing into one of the boxes.

Jon forgot about moving for a second as he watched the muscles rippling under Spencer’s tight grey tee-shirt. Jon’s breath caught, and then he shook his head. What was he thinking? I am straight. He chanted in his head.

Spencer ‘hmm’ed distractedly as he watched Ryan running around dementedly again. As Ryan rushed past, Spencer stuck his arm out and caught his friend’s shoulder and spun him round so they were face to face, arm’s length apart.

“Why are you so jittery?” he demanded. “It’s just a party.”

Ryan frowned before answering, tugging gently at Spencer’s restraining hands on his shoulders.

“Because it’s my party. And I want it to be brilliant, the best anyone will ever remember being to.”

To Jon, who was watching the little interrogation unfold from the other side of the kitchen, Ryan was missing the point completely. Parties, at least the ones that Jon went to, were about getting hammered and having the time of your life in a dark house with awesome music.
Remembering it was a nice plus.

Yet again Spencer’s sentence was cut off by the annoying ‘drrrriiiing’ of the doorbell and he frowned. The second there was no one watching, Ryan darted off again to check that the paper chains (which Spencer had been forbidden to touch) were straight.

Jon strolled leisurely towards the front door and the bell rang twice before he got there. It was Mikey and Gerard Way, the brothers from two doors down. Jon was pretty sure Mikey was grounded, and definitely not allowed to drink at 16, but none the less he was proudly carrying a six-pack of store brand cider.

Stepping back, Jon raised his hand in greeting and motioned down the hallway.

“C’mon in guys.”

Gerard stepped in first, a flicker of a smile on his lips but didn’t say anything. The older Way brother had given Jon the creeps every one of the few times they had met, and today was no exception. But any friend of Ryan’s was a friend of Jon’s, right?

Mikey was the complete opposite, chattering excitedly about how cool this was and how he had told his parents he was going to a friend’s to do homework, which confirmed Jon’s suspicions.

The three moved towards the front room and Mikey took in the silver-framed mirror over a tiny electric fire, wood-framed sofa with red-purple cushions and matching armchairs and random unframed pictures on three of the walls. The fourth wall was taken up by a huge floor-to-ceiling window that stretched almost all the way across.

“I love the decorations!” He cried, running the short distance to where Ryan was standing in the doorway.

“Hey kiddo.” Ryan grinned down at Mikey, tousling his short blonde hair.

Jon and Spencer installed themselves in the kitchen. Another ring on the doorbell.

“I’ll get it!” Mikey cried, rushing off. Gerard watched his friends and brother with a strange look, as though examining a type of animal, no emotion in his glinting green eyes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo, what do you think? R&R please!
Sign up to rate and review this story