Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The black and white roses

Chapter 6

by IanH 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 225 words

0Unrated
I spun around and walked off. I hated when Jeph was like this. God, sometimes he was such an ***. I needed to go find Gerard and make sure he was okay. I coudn'y find the kid anywhere, i mean, I would eventually see him in class or at lunch so I forgot about it and headed in side to class.

I didn't see Gerard anywhere, he was pretty good at avoiding people when he felt embarressed or scared. That's why he was never beaten up in his life! All Gerard did was run from his problems. Sometimes I thought he should just stand up and face it, but why was he being like this towards me? It was so strange. I didn't see him all that day! 

I walked down the street with Derek, Chelsea, and Frankie. I kept silent as I observed my surroundings. Gerard didn't even walk home with us! Something was definately wrong.

"Maybe he got sick and went home early." Chelse pointed out.

"Or maybe he skipped." Frank guessed.

Derek shrugged,"Or he could be being Gerard and avoiding Jazz 'cause of what happend today....What a pansy" And under his breath I heard him murmer,"Why doesn't he jusss say ' I Love You' already?"

I stifled and shot a glare at my brother,"Excuse me? What's you just say?"
Sign up to rate and review this story