Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Danger Days:The Final Chapter

chapter three

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

Poison aand Jinx talk...and what the hell is going on at BL/ind?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 1483 words

0Unrated
Hey, I am not too happy with this chapter, but today has been really shitty and I have school tomorrow. I guess it ain`t too bad seeing as I`m home educated, but still. I know that the end part may be slightly confusing, but it is kinda meant to be a supries type shock thing and "experiment 501" has actually been mentioned in the first story,anyone remember who it was reffering to? Anyway, hope you like the chapter, please let me know if you do.
xoxodakota

Party Poison`s pov
What was I thinking?! Asking Jinx to talk to me outside. Alone. I was going to fuck it up, just like I always did. When I was speaking to her, asking her, it was almost as though my brain had no control over my mouth, like it was just opening and forming those words without any form of thinking being involved what so fucking ever. Much to my surprise, and quite possibly horror, she actually agrees and follows me out of the room and outside, keeping a firm grip on her ray gun, and a sharp eye out for any kind of danger.
“So?” she raises one eyebrow, a slight smile forming on her perfect lips. Wait, what was I thinking?! Perfect?! Oh God, what was wrong with me? Nothing could happen between us, not now and not ever. It was too dangerous, this shitty world we were living in, you had to be alert at all times, there was no time for any kind of relationships. Besides, Jinx would never like me in that way anyway. I was nothing special after all. And she was just so…amazing. She was so beautiful it almost hurt to look at her; she was such a kind person, yet defiantly not a pushover.
“Poison, did you hear me?” she asks, a slightly confused look on her pretty face, she was staring straight at me, and I could feel my face burning. I could only hope that I wasn’t blushing like I guessed I was. “What did you want to talk about?”
“Oh-I err-erm, well I, um wanted to err, just say that…”
“Spit it out!” she laughs, but not unkindly. I was glad that at least one of us was having a good time.
“Jinx,” her eyes narrow, we all knew how much she hated being called her real name. For some strange reason though, she never seemed to get as annoyed when it was me who called her by it. I mean, whenever any of the other guys made the mistake of calling her it, they always got swore at, hit, kicked or once, in Ghoul`s case, had a can of disgusting food frown at them. (He was ages trying to wash it out of his hair and jacket.)
“Yes, Poison?” her voice is stern, but she thankfully doesn’t appear to be all that mad at me.
“I… I was wondering if maybe you would just possibly consider, I mean, if you wanted to perhaps think about possibly-“
“Poison!” she half yells, half laughs at my inability to “spit it out” as she had so eloquently put it. If only she knew what it was I was so desperately trying to ask her.
“Jinx,” I take a deep breath. We were heading back to the diner tomorrow, I didn’t know when we would be returning, or even if she would be ere when we did. It was now or never. “Would you like to come back with me-I mean us?” for a split second I swear I can see a slight smile form on her face, but it vanishes as quickly as it had appeared. It was most probably a trick of the light or something.
“I-you want me to go back with you?” I stand there awkwardly, not able to look her in the eyes, shuffling my feet on the ground, making random patterns in the dry, hot sand.
“I, not just me.” my voice doesn`t sound too convincing, even to me. “You know how much Grace likes you and-“
“Grace likes everyone, just like we all like her. She is an amazing little kid.”
“Oh, well erm, and Ghoul would miss you terribly and Jet, Kobra and Bob would. And…and I would too…” my voice lowers to an almost inaudible whisper as I say the last part. “A lot…” my face burns even more, I was sure that I was as red a fucking tomato right about now. Why was I unable to keep my god damned moth shut?!
Jinx`s pov.
He wanted me to go back with them?! Well, no, he said that they all did, not just him alone. Stupid brain, making things up that weren’t true, getting my hopes hope for nothing. Party Poison did not like me; we were friends, allies, nothing more, nothing less. I was just some stupid kid to him; he didn’t and wouldn’t ever like me that way. I just had to accept it.
But that didn’t explain why his handsome, usually pale face was a bright red colour that rivalled his hair, why he was unable to look at me.
“Erm, I-I`m sorry, I...I’ll just go and erm, take a walk or something…” he mumbles, and turns away defeatedly.
“Poison, wait!”
He turns back around, but keeps his hazel eyes firmly on the ground. “Yeah?” he asks, I can hear the hopefulness in his voice, even though he was hiding it well. I just knew him so well; I doubted many of the others would have noticed it.
“I would really like that, Poison.” I say shyly, my own face probably bright red as well. “But…but I can’t leave Bee, now that Twisted Poison is…gone,” it hurt too much to say that she was dead. “me and her are the only ones of our group left, apart from Willow, who left us and she probably won’t want to come with us…I`m sorry.” I really was.
“Its fine, Jinx, really, its fine.”
I sigh. “poison-“
“Bee should come as well.”
“I- I don’t get it.” He frowns slightly.
“Don’t get what?”
“Why are you so desperate for me to go back with you, why are you always so kind towards me.”
“Oh, that.” He runs a hand through his tangled hair awkwardly, still not making eye contact. I almost feel embarrassed for him; it was just so un Party Poison for him to be like this. He was always such a confident person, a natural born leader, he never got embarrassed or shy.
“erm, that’s because I, erm, well, I err…”
“Spit it out!” I yell and he blushes, but within an instant his expression changes.
“Dracs!” he screams and pulls out his ray gun, jumping in front of me, almost as though he was trying to…protect me.
“Stay behind me,” I frown, not because of the approaching dracs, but because the way he was acting confused me greatly. Static Willow had said weeks ago that he…liked me. I had laughed it off, but could she have been right?

Somewhere in BL/ind headquarters.
“Sir, test subject 605.2 is awake.” The bald, evil looking mad nods once, barley lowering his head. An evil grin forms on his face, it suited him perfectly. He was sitting at a solid wooden desk that had been painted a snowy white. Sitting open in front of him was an equally white file that seemed to have very little information in it.
“And the other?”
The black haired woman handed him a white, crisp piece of paper. “Is still currently undergoing more tests. It didn’t take to the latest batch of drugs well, though and seemed to experience a lot of pain. It has been advised that it should be, how should I say it? Put down?”
“No, not yet. We have more tests to run. It will not be put down as you put it. Carry on with the tests; if we lose it, we lose it. There are always plenty more to experiment on.”
“Yes sir.” The woman turns to walk away, but the bald man stops her.
“Is there any more information on the whereabouts of escaped experiment 501?”
“No sir, I am afraid not. None of our searches have come up positive; we are unable to find any trace of it. I am fairly certain that it has expired.” The man doesn’t like this latest piece of information given to him, he clenches up the paper in his hand and glares at the woman.
“You may leave now.” She nods once and exits the brightly lit office like room.
“I know you are out there somewhere.” He sneers bitterly to the empty room, “and I`ll find you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story