Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 22

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 217 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 22/?
Pairing: Van Helsing/Dracula, somehow
POV: Dracula´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

My explanation must have been reasonable to Gabriel.
As to emphasize my former words, I regained my power over the man, also reminding him of his own reactions to me, invading his mind.

Gabriel was willingly playing along and a quick learner.
Being honest to himself now, he allowed his body to shudder a little, while I took over.
Then, Gabriel slipped into a relaxed state, half-asleep now with his lips slightly parted.

Again, I inwardly thanked the Devil for my extraordinary skills to control a being´s mind.

The forgotten Princess lay next to us, half-naked and fast asleep. Her brain had almost been crushed when I had to put her under a heavy hypnosis within mere seconds. Gabriel´s quick attack had caused me to act in a haste.

I used my bonds to my last remaining bride Aleera. She had to be notified about the destination of her missing victim.
I knew that Aleera shared my passion to toy with her food first, before it would be time for the kill...
Sign up to rate and review this story