Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Violet

Violet

by ElectricAnarchy 0 reviews

Frank finally finds friends. Sure they're a little strange and secretive but nothing can be that wrong with them...right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 1159 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stumbling down the hallway I run my hands along the grey lockers, my black shoes catching a few times, almost tripping me. I don’t care. As I take another drink from my water bottle I giggle. Sure, I’ve probably already had enough to drink today but it helped me get through school. If I don’t want to drink I don’t, simple as that. Alcoholism isn’t something I really have to worry about mainly because I have to drink a shit ton just to get buzzed due to my abnormal condition. I see no problem with having alcohol in school.

Suddenly I stop, staring curiously as a boy dressed in khaki pants, a white button down shirt and a blue blazer, classic Catholic school uniform, sprawled out on the ground. His black fringe is flopped across his face, revealing just a little bit of his black tattoo. Normally I would have just kept stumbling along; ignoring the kid but today is different.

I kneel down next to him, my navy and maroon skirt not even touching the ground. The white linoleum floor feels weird on my panty hose covered legs but I ignore the sensation really just wanting to know if this kid is alright.

“Hey, it’s not nap time,” I say, gently poking him in the arm.

The dark haired boy rolls onto his back, groaning a little. He has obviously fallen victim to the bullies that roam freely around our school’s hallways. Seriously, sometimes I wonder if this is really a Catholic school or if it’s just one of those posers that are out to steal parent money. Queen of Peace High School is just like every other, full of drugs, bullies, sluts and anything else you’d find in a normal public school. Really the only difference is we wear shitty uniforms that make it okay to wear short skirts in school as long as they are plaid.

“If you’re here to poke fun or beat me up some more can we please take a rain check?” he asks as I laugh.

“There isn’t a need for that. I don’t wanna beat the shit out of you….” I leave the end of my sentence hanging in the air not knowing this kids name though he reminds me of Gerard just a little.

“It’s Frank,” he says still staring at the tiled ceiling, also white made to match the floors.

“I’m Violet but hardly anyone calls me that,” I respond probably leaving him more confused that even.

“Then what should I call you?” questions Frank, wincing in pain as he sits up, using his arm that isn’t clutched around his rib cage.

“You should call her Angel,” a raven haired boy says sitting down next to me, his arm curling around my shoulders.

Frank looks utterly confused as his hazel green eyes shift between Gerard and me. He probably doesn’t understand the name or how Gee manages to pop in and out at the perfect time. It’s just something he does, eventually you just get used to it.

“This your boyfriend?” Frank asks his eyes set on me.

For a few seconds I get lost in them, feeling as if there are so many secrets I could uncover if only he’d let me. Cocking my head to the side I bring the spot where my lip ring should be into my mouth, just chewing on it for a minute.

“You betcha,” Gee’s voice pulls me out of my trance.

I smirk. I love having Gerard as my best friend. He’s hilarious and one of the only people I actually trust. He took the place of my big brother after he died of reasons a normal person wouldn’t be able to comprehend. I’d do anything for Gee.

Noticing Frank’s face fall I can’t help but laugh, kissing Gerard’s cheek, “He’s just fucking with you. Gee’s gay but not open about it; catholic school and all…not sure if people would understand his situation.”

Just then the bell rings and once completely empty halls are swarmed with kids trying to get to wherever it is they are going. For Gerard and I that would be lunch a place we are rarely seen.

“Come on, lets get you to class,” Gee says as we stand, my hand extended to help Frank up.

“I actually have lunch,” he says looking at the floor.

I can’t help but squeal pulling him into a one armed hug. We’ve found another outcast to pull into our little cult, as the nuns like to call it. If you’re different they hate you, if you find other people who are different and you’re friends then you are a cult. This Catholic stuff is confusing.


Empty table in the back corner, light, white walls, food…my eyes flick around the cafeteria, scanning the area from the doorway. I’ve only actually stepped foot in this room five times. There’s really no point in eating the food here, if it’s even allowed to be called that. Turning on my heel I head towards the steps, pulling my metal water bottle out of the bag I carry around with me. Gerard sits, allowing me to perch on his lap, our usual routine.

Blonde hair is pushed up against my knee as a lanky, tired looking Mikey flops down, breathing out heavily. He looks so worn down. Out of pure compassion I pass him the water bottle first, allowing him to drink as much as he wants. Normally I’d steal it back but not today. When Mikey’s ready he’ll hand it off. He deserves it.

Watching the blonde drink greedily I can’t help but smile. He’s adorable in that little brother kind of way. Cold metal is slipped into my hand and out of instinct I lift the bottle to my lips letting the hot, sticky liquid sit in my mouth for a minute only swallowing once Gerard has gotten his fill.

“So you guys just don’t eat lunch?” Frank asks, looking longingly at the bottle that has now been recapped.

He doesn’t want it. Frank only thinks he wants it. I suppose that’s how all people function. They want the things that are not good for them. The bottle will stay safely with me and out of the hands of Frank. Instead I hand over a sandwich the nurse gave me earlier.

“Eat that,” Gerard instructs. “And no, we’re not hungry.”

Shrugging Frank trust us, biting into the sandwich, chewing loudly. I love how he doesn’t question. People like Frank belong with Gerard, Mikey and I. He just fits right in. Once Frank fully understands we will be the most powerful group of misfits in the entire school.
Sign up to rate and review this story