Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Auditions...WOOHOO!

Another Sneak Peek!

by twilightluver6 1 review

I love giving you guys sneak peeks. This is Jasmine's POV. Please tell me if this is good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-08 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 185 words

0Unrated
I was walking through the halls all by myself going to the next class. Then I felt someone grab my arm. "What the fuck!" I yelled. "Shhh. Were going to the park." It was Gerard's voice. "Okay?" I am totally confused. He was the first one of gang I saw all day. We snuck out of the school heading for the park. It was a nice October day, mostly its because it was my birthday. We walked for a few more minutes until Gerard stopped me. "You're gonna have to close your eyes," he said. I raised one eyebrow. Then I closed my eyes. He led me to where we were going and we stopped again. "Okay. You can open your eyes now." I opened them and gasped. Everyone was there. Frank came up to me and hugged me. "Happy birthday Jazz!" he said excitedly. "Who's idea was this?" I asked. "Gee thought of it!" Mikey said. I looked at Gerard and hugged him. "Thank you," I said. "Happy birthday Jasmine," he whispered in my ear. He whispered something else too. "And I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story