Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Best Party EVER!

Best Party EVER!

by lalatherapist16 5 reviews

Some of it's a smexy slasher so this is NOT for the faint of heart! Frerard!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 1962 words

1Hot
I sighed, falling back on my bed. “GEE!!!!” Mikey shouted. Oh fuck! I thought he wasn't home yet.

Normally, I'd be happy to talk to Mikes, but he's been pestering about the Halloween party he was having tomorrow. He ran down the stairs to my room and threw my door open.

“Hey Mikes.” I sighed again. He stomped across my room and sat on my bed. “Are you coming tomorrow or not? And you can't complain. Cause its here, its people we both know, and music I know you love. Why don't you want to?” he finished, pouting at me.

Hmmm......should I lie? No. He'd know I know anyway. “Halloween's just not the same without Frankie.” I whispered the truth, pulling my pillow over my face.

Frankie was away at Catholic school, much to my and Mikey's depression. We haven't seen him in months. Yeah, I text and call him, but its not the same without him actually here, spazing out on skittles and coffee.

“I know.” Mikey whispered. He was the only one who knew exactly how much Frank means to me.

I groaned, pulling my pillow down to look at him. “Fine. I'll go.” He bounced off my bed.

“Good. And you need to wear a costume.” he said, taking off. Once the door was shut, I flipped my pillow onto my chest.

Silently, I cursed myself. Great. Now I have to make a costume.




~Time Lapse~



I sighed, crossing my arms and leaned against the wall. Sadly, I couldn't sit down. My jeans were too damn tight on my ass.

The really sad thing was I'd just thrown my costume together last night and it was still one of the best here. Only Mikey and some mystery guy had me beat.

I went over to Mikey and slapped the back of his head. “Oi!” he yelped,grabbing the back of his head as he spun around. “Oh. 'Ello Gee!” he clearly wasn't going to break his nearly perfect Ozzy Osbourn.

“I'm goin back to my room. Night Ozzy.” I rolled my eyes at him. His face fell and spotted Mom, who was creeperishly Sharron tonight and called her over.

“Sharron!!! Come 'ere!” Mom dropped her shoulders in a sigh and walked over. “Gee 'ere is trying to duck out on us.”

Mom looked at me and back to Mikey. “So? If he wants to leave, let 'im! Good night deary.” she pulled me into a hug, scaring me with how perfect her Sharron accent was. “I love your zombie makeup by the way, my little artist.” she murmured softly, touching the tip of my nose and walked off.

I blinked a couple of times and turned to the bathroom, bumping into the short kid with the full face mask and hooded cloak. “Oh. Sorry.” I murmured, stepping around him. He nodded, remaining silent.

A few minutes later, I'd washed all the zombie makeup off and washed my hair. I walked back to my room and opened the door at the bottom of the stairs, still drying my hair with a towel.

And there, sitting at my desk and flipping through my sketch books, was mask guy. “Hey! You can't be down here!” I nearly shouted. Mask dude stood up, still holding one of my books.

I noticed just how tiny he was. Just like........ “Aw you never had a problem with me being down here before, Geetard!” he whined loudly, shifting the book to one hand while he pulled his mask off with the other. The hood of the cloakcapethingy fell off his red and black hair.

Oh my god! My knees went weak and I thought I was gonna be sick. “Gee?” Frankie set the mask and book on my desk, stepping closer to me.

I walked to my bed slowly, my legs shaking the whole way. When I reached the edge, my legs gave out and I collapsed onto my back. “Oh shit Gee!” he ran over to the bed and looked down at me. “You okay?”

“Yeah. Just a little........shocked I guess.” He giggled, sitting on the edge of the bed, shifting it enough to make my weight shift in my pants. “These pants are so fuckin tight.” I groaned softly.

He giggled a little more. “Well, if you want, I could take them off for you.” I blinked rapidly.

Was he kidding? He leaned down quickly, his lips meeting mine. My head exploded.

He moved to straddle my waist, never breaking away. I put my hands around his waist, letting my fingers trail slowly down his thighs. When he shivered against me and moved his hands to undo my jeans, his pocket vibrated against my leg.

I giggled breathlessly as he pulled back with a groan. “Well, someone's really excited.” I teased him lightly, sticking my tongue out. He dug his phone out of his pocket and bit my tongue, making me shiver.

“Only around you dear.” he murmured, flipping his phone open. His eyes narrowed and he replied quickly. “I gotta head back to school. We only got tonight off cause its the 'night of sin.'” he put air quotations around it with his fingers “You shoulda seen my teacher's faces when I told them I was turning sixteen today.” he gave me a quick grin and climbed off my lap.

That coaxed a small whine out of me and I sat up, putting my arms around his waist. “Can't you stay? Just for tonight? Oh and one: love the hair and two: did Mikey know you were here?”

He trailed kisses from my nose to my ear and whispered softly. “In order. No, I wish, thanks babe and yes.” he bit the the wide patch of skin under my ear hard, making me squeak and moan loudly.

I yelped quietly and clawed his back as he bit harder, breaking my skin. He jerked away, making me groan. “He said it was gonna be the best party ever over the phone. He was right.” I felt the blood trickle down my neck a bit, tickling me.

My hands were shaking from the pleasure that was just ripped from me. I opened my eyes to Frankie's were closed tightly; like he was trying to focus on something really hard. “You okay?” I asked softly, putting my hand on his cheek.

His eyes snapped open and met mine. “Uh.... I have to go.” he said shortly, untangling his body from mine and. He stood up, fixing his shirt and turned his cloak back to how it had hung before around his neck.

“Good?” he asked, holding his arms out. I nodded, biting my lip. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. “You've gotten really good at drawing, by the way dear. I'll text you when I get back to my room.” he smiled down at me.

I gave him a vague smile in return and he turned to the door. “Mask!” I reminded him quickly. He facepalmed and spun on his heel to grab it off the desk.

“Thanks Gee.” he smiled at me again. I caught a glimpse of his teeth and felt my heart stop. He had fangs.

He turned and left me sitting on my bed, pants undone and in complete shock. Once the door to my room was shut, I fell back on the silky black sheets and touched my neck carefully.

If he'd bit me with fangs on, I would have know it. And he'd had his hands on me the whole time so I would have known if he put them in.

Frankie would have told me if he was a vampire, right? He know crap like that doesn't scare me. I mean really, he freaked out more than me when we found out my room was haunted.

I rolled onto my side and pressed my palm to my neck. When I looked at it, there wasn't much blood on it.

Wait, was I gonna turn into a vampire now? What would happen if I did? Would I even know?

If I did, would Frankie know about it? I rolled over again, closed my eyes and forced myself to fall asleep.

I smiled against the neck of the screaming woman as I drained her. Her screams blended with the woman's next to us, pinned under Frankie, who was ripping her neck open as well.

Hearing him laughing evilly next to me was turning me on so much I noticed the lump in my jeans getting bigger. When the screams stopped with her heart, I dropped my grip on the woman and pushed myself up off the filthy ground.

A moment later Frankie stood, blood leaking from the corner of his mouth as he smiled at me. I smiled back and pulled him against me. “Well somebody's happy.” he said mockingly as he felt my hard on against his hip.

I chuckled softly and licked the blood from his face with the tip of my tongue. He shivered and whimpered when I stopped at the corner of his mouth and spoke, my voice deep and dripping with lust. “I'm gonna make you scream more than I made her tonight. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be lucky if you can even remember your own fucking name.”

He moaned quietly, making me smirk. Just to put him over the top, I sucked on his lip ring and pulled at his hair. “Gee!” he moaned my name loudly and pulled me into a desperate, bloody kiss.

I kissed him hard, letting my tongue flick over his fangs. He broke away and tackled me to the ground like he used to.

Only before he would never reach down to take my shirt off and unbutton my skinnys.........


I snapped straight up, still fully dressed from last night. Even though the lights were all out in my room, I could see everything. I glanced at my alarm clock. It was 2:12AM.

Oh shit... My mouth hurt. And I was hard as a rock in the too tight jeans. The latter usually happened when I had dreams about Frankie but my mouth.....?

I put my hand over my lips and felt something weird. Slowly, carefully, I lifted my lip with the skills of a singer and used my thumb and index fingers to feel my teeth.

Shit! Excuse me, feel my fangs.

Then the realization hit me. Holy fuckin shit!!! I'm a vampire!!!


Okay, I don't care what time it is. I need to talk to Frankie. Just thinking his name made my dick twitch.

Uh, maybe I'll text him after I take care of this. I stripped and got to work. A few minutes of going back to the dream and last night – and a lot of moaning and panting – later, I came, covering my hand and soaking my boxers.

Once I'd cleaned my hand and stopped panting, I pulled my phone off the charger and sent a text to Frankie.

UMM.PLEASE TELL ME U NO Y I HAVE FANGS?

I waited for minutes, my hands shaking. A beep sounded from my phone, making me jump so high I nearly threw it.

IM SO SORRY G. I WAS HOPING IT WOULDNT TAKE 2 UR BLOOD. ILL B THERE IN THE MORNING. LUV U G.

I ran my tongue over my fangs and they grew smaller. Wow, that actually worked.

K DNT WORRY BOUT IT. IM NTO MAD. LUV U 2 FRANKIE.

I lay awake, waiting for the morning, and Frankie, to come.










AWWW!!!!!! IDK why but I'm writing a bunch of oneshots and randomness. If I get enough requests, I will continue this one! But yeah yeah yeah all the usual chiz. R+R and all that.

Hugs and Resses,

Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story