Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 0 reviews

Mikey Way is living in England struggling with his feelings for one of his best friends, things only get more complicated when the dead start coming back to life (Frikey)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 358 words

0Unrated
It all started a few months back Gerard had been the only one to have both seen and escape it, he was the only one out of nearly a hundred, maybe more? All dead, including Bob; Gerard hadn’t even had a chance to mourn over Bob’s death he had had no time to even acknowledge it.

Because one bight was all it took, not only did it kill you, but it changed you. Changed you into an unrecognisable monster, no emotion to thought, just hunger.

At the time Gerard was an unlikely survivor, he was skinny and wore a lot of eyeliner, he looked fucking awesome, but he was in no shape to take on a pack of new born mental zombies, he couldn’t kill them either then, he could still see who they were. A mother, an old friend, a teacher, the girl that serves coffee in the local Starbucks, Gerard’s best friend. Bob, Gerard missed Bob, he had always been there for him, he was so funny and strong Gerard had always thought they could have been more than friends.

But that didn’t matter now did it? Bob was dead, now Gerard needed to find Mikey, he had been in England when the apocalypse had started, England was a long way away, but he would get there, and he would find his little brother cause there was no way he was dead. No Gerard would find him and look after him, didn’t matter how many of the dead or the living he would have to kill to get to Mikey, he would do it.


A/N So this is just a prolog (or however you spell it) the rest of it will probaly be in Mikey's Pov but we will check in with Gee sometimes too this shall be a frikey sooo rate review whatever you wanna... I feel this wont be updated as much as demolition lovers simple because this shall be my happy escape fic that i come to when I'm in to much of a happy mood for my other deppresing fanfics... anyhoo see ya ouround mentalfacepalmathowIjustspeltthat
Sign up to rate and review this story