Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Anythin' Goes.

Dianna has an idea.

by Annn 0 reviews

A really good one.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2011-09-12 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 433 words

0Unrated
"Then?" - I said.
"Well, I-" Izzy was about to answer when we heard a voice coming from the door.
"Oh my god, Axl!" I said running into his arms. I was kind of in love with him but I wasn't sure he felt the same way, that's why I haven't mentioned this to anyone.
"Hey! What's up? Long time no see! How have you been?" He said picking me up.
Axl wasn't the kind of guy who is sweet to everybody. That's why the other members found really strange that he actually hugged me back. He never really did that.
"Ahem" said Duff clearing his throat "Dianna, are we still going out or..?" said looking a little bit..angry?
"Maybe later, Duff. I haven't seen Axl in a while and you know.." I said with a big smile in my face, I was really happy to see Axl.
"Okay, I guess" Duff answered.
"Aww, you're so comprehensive. That's why I love you."
"I love you too." Duff said to me.
"Awww, you two should get married" said Slash joking.
"Shut up, Slash!" I said, blushing a little.
"Anyway.. why did you want us here, Dianna?" Izzy asked curiously.
"Well I had an idea.. but I'm not sure if you guys will like it"
"You always have great ideas. What is that idea?" Duff said.
"Ah..ehm.. I was thinking about moving in with you guys." I said as fast as I could and closing my eyes.
"Oh my god yes!" Steven said hugging me.
"I like the idea." Izzy said "I think it would be nice to have a woman around to you know, help us with the apartment"
"I have no problem with you moving in, Dianna." Duff said with a smile on his face.
"And what about you Axl?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah.. I have no problem with that" replied being a bit indifferent.
"But, you moving in with us? Didn't you have your own place?" Slash asked. He wasn't mad or anything, he was just curious.
"Because I love you guys!" I said "And because they kicked me out of my apartment."
"Why?" Duff asked.
"I don't know.. I just had parties there!" I said throwing my hands in the air.
"What kind of parties?" They asked already knowing the answer.
"Ahm.. wild parties?" I answered shyly.
"Okay then you can live with us" Slash said laughing out loud.

Sorry for making the chapters so small! I don't really have a lot of creativity to write a long chapter xD So I'm sorry. I hope you liked this chapter ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story