Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Pen To Paper

4th

by rainbows-stalk-me 0 reviews

...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-12 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 993 words

0Unrated
Never, again.

If I had known how hyper Brendon gets after having candy I would never have given him the giant bag of skittles (which he ate in ten minuets). He's been bouncing off the walls for the past half hour and is showing no signs of slowing down any time soon. I swear to god he's worse than a five year old on crack.

So far he's destroyed my kitchen and living room and is working on my bedroom. Well at least he's somewhat contained. He's currently jumping on my bed and singing to I'm Not Okay (I promise) by My Chemical Romance at the top of his lungs. He sounds amazing but is going to make me deaf.

"Hey! Hey! Hey Ryan! Ryan! Ryan! Ry! Ry! RyRo! RyRo!...I like you…A LOT!" he all but screamed in my ear. I'm going to punch this boy in his pretty little face and not regret it one bit.

I took a deep breath to calm myself so I didn't kill him and turned to look him right in the eye. "Brendon, shut the fuck up or I am going to throw you out my window." I warned him in a sweet voice with a creepy smile. I kind of creped myself out a bit there.

Just when I thought he was going to stop he went on a rant about how straight guys are mean. Well, that's what I think he was talking about. I couldn't understand him worth crap. He was talking way too fast for anyone to follow what he was saying.

It only took two minuets of his ranting for me to lose my cool. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him. "Brendon! Shut the fuck up!" and I slapped him on his arm.

As soon as my hand made contact I instantly regretted it. Brendon's eyes filled with tears as I retracted my hand.

"I'm sorry." He said and the tone he said it in made me want to just cry myself. He seemed helpless and acted as if I just raped him.

"Brendon, I shouldn't ha-"he stopped me and he stood up.

"Um, I think I have to go Ryan." He said. I sighed and then shook my head and grabbed his hand.

"Bren please, stay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or hurt you. Don't go!" I tried to explain. I stared into his chocolate brown puppy dog eyes and they were even lighter due to the tears and redness that surrounded his irises.

He took a deep breath and he wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ryan. It's just, I don't like it when people put their hands on me so, please NEVER do that again." He said more distant then he was when he was high off of sugar. I frowned and stared at my sneakers.

"Bren, I'm sorry again." I apologized and he chuckled a little and he sat back down on my bed.

"Okay, let's get over that. Now look at me Ryan, I need to finish my portrait." He said to me and I smirked.

"Want me naked or can I keep on my clothes?" I joked with him. he blushed hard and then he laughed as he took a seat leaning against my head board on my bed.

"Ryan! Clothed of course!" he said and then opened up the sketch pad and stared at me until I sat down on the chair with my guitar.

"Okay, like this?" I asked him staring right back. He looked at me and smiled with something n his eye.

"Perfect."

Brendon POV
He just made that joke.

I had half a mind to say strip all the way down, but I didn't. He would freak out and just leave probably. Even if his friends are all gay, HE is straight and it keeps slipping my mind.

I watched him as he fiddled with his guitar. He would strum it and just get lost with it

And THAT'S the Ryan I want to capture in this picture. The one lost within himself, the one who put his all into that on instrument,

The one who looks stunning whilst wandering in his own mind.

I think in order to really make this picture amazing and for it to be done, it might take one thing.

Passion. His and my own, but mostly his with that instrument he had in his hands. The way he seemed to fit with it and mold into the notes he put out was just amazing. I played thing piano and guitar myself so I knew what he played was right and I even could harmonize with it if I wanted to.

I actually started humming along to one of the songs I wrote.

"I, I know why, because when I look in his eyes
I just see the skies, when I look in his eyes,
Well, I just see the skies….--"

"I don't love you I'm just passing the time
You could love me if I knew how to lie,
Well who could love me I am out of my mind, throwing a line out to sea
To see if I can catch dream" He finished off for me and made me look up from my sketch pad where I had almost finished drawing him.

"Your voice, its so beautiful Brendon." He complimented me while smiling wide.

"I didn't know you wrote music" I said and he smirked and then he shrugged.

"I'm a man of many; many talents Bren, get to know me better and maybe, you jut might find all of them out." He said and as we locked eyes he winked at me. I blushed and then I smiled.

"Quite flattering, I just might take you up on that offer." I expressed to him and he smiled at me as I did to him courteously and kept drawing.

He really was beautiful, inside and out.
Sign up to rate and review this story