Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

Break Away

by redglitterapple 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 887 words - Complete

1Moving
Im so sorry I havent been updating D: School started back up and Ive been busy :( Even so.. from now on I shall try my best to update AT LEAST once a week o.e I plan on making Frank'sPOV much longer than Gerard's this time :) ENJOY :D

Gerard's POV

I was holding Frank's hand as we walked to school... the breeze was just right, the sun was shining... and my brother just showed up (o.o)

"Hey Guys." Mikey said casually as he caught up with me and Frank

"Hi Mikey." Frank said politely as he gave me a sortof "Whats he doing" look.

"Umm Mikey... I thought you were gunna walk to school with Kyle and Jamie?"

"Yeah I know... but their both skipping today..." he just kept walking with us

I sighed and just let it slide. At this point I didnt care because I just wanted to be with Frank... I was so what was the point in complaining about my brother being with us.

We reached the school gates and Mikey ran off to one of his friends he spotted while I walked in side by side with Frank. Our hands loosely fell apart as we entered the school grounds. Nice...

I sighed as we walked to our seperate home rooms without a breath or look of goodbye. He seemed to change the minute we walked into school. None the less, I shook my head of all negative thoughts and sat down in my normal seat. I stared into space and doodled on my note pad waiting for the class bell to ring. I stared idle at the door and watched the late comers come in flustered and apologising over and over. Just then... Kat walked through the door. She smiled at me and skipped to the empty seat next to me.What? FUCK... I never broke up with her (o.e)

SHIT! SHIT! SHI-... "Hi Kat!" she smiled the widest smile Id ever seen "Gee!" she hugged me "Ive missed you so much!"

"Me too Kat. Me too" I hugged her, but all I could think about was Frank... shit I really fucked it up this time




Frank's POV

I quickly parted from Gerard as we entered the gates. No matter how much I cared about him now.. I still cared about my popularity status, and the fact that me and him both skipped school the other day doesnt look good. The questions were sure to come now.I walked a little faster now.. I went to where I normally met Matt and Josh in the morning. Everyone was still there and they all looked at me when I walked over to them.

"Glad you could FINALLY come back Sir" said Pete

"Yeah..." said Matt. He gave me a look "Where were you?!"

"Relax.. I just wasnt feeling well yesterday."

"Course..." said Max as he turned to his girlfriend, Alex, and they walked of together.. Killjoy...

Everyone could see I was just the slightest ticked off by their questions so they let it drop and continued like it never happened. They were discussing plans for this weekend now. And talking about the weekend I had missed since I had spent that time with... him...

The bell rang for first period and I walked with Matt to our science class.

"Bro.. were you with... him?" Matt was really the only one that knew about Frank even still TALKING to Gerard let alone hanging out with him.

"Matt... can we drop it... please?!" I pleaded

"Frank... I care about you... maybe more than you think I do... I just dont want you to get into any trouble you cant get yourself out of." Matt walked fowards and sat down in his seat at the front.

The words were burned into Frank's mind now as he went and sat down at the back, typically. It was all that was on his mind the whole lesson. Trouble? Well.. besides the fact that Frank had abandonded his home, moved in with Gerard, has a secret relationship with him and is on the edge.... what kind of trouble? (:/)

Oh... That trouble...

How stupid of me

The bell rang for 2 period. Lesson seemed to go by extremely slow. At least I have next lesson geography... next to Gerard... gulp

I hate how he is going to hate me

But I cant let it all go... it means to much. The fragile crust of my popularity is just slipping out of my grasp. I crave it! Its my own personal ecstacy. Better than love because for it I am loved. Why waste my time loving one creature when I can love and recieve that of many?

Did that make any sense? No... not all...

Basically... why bother when Im loved?

Sigh I really am fucked up arent I? I guess I need the help more than I want it... Thanks Mom and Dad

Thanks for never being there to love me...

Eeee so many idea swirling round in my head.. I would love to introduce some new characters into the story line so I am now taking suggestions for character :D This includes names, characteristics and their role play in the story ect. I would like too choose maybe 2-3 and all character creators will ofcourse be credited :) xoxo

Sign up to rate and review this story